Author Topic: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now  (Read 62008 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2021, 02:50:26 AM »
Bandaids are white privilege now.

CRAY-CRAY alert: Teacher rages about bandaids being WHITE PRIVILEGE in ridiculous TikTok video annnd we can’t EVEN (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/03/29/teachers-are-broken-teacher-rants-about-bandaids-being-white-privilege-in-ridiculous-tiktok-video-annnd-we-cant-even-watch/

I didn't think teachers were allowed to provide medical treatment in the classroom (or outside of the classroom). That would have been a HUGE no-no back in the stone age when I was making my way through grammar and high school. Any injury that required treatment meant a trip to the school nurse.

Why doesn't she just buy the clear bandages and avoid all the drama about the color of the strip?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2021, 10:05:22 AM »
I thought this was going to be that forensic science is now white supremacy:

https://www.campusreform.org/article?id=17047

I love this line of thinking:

Looking at biological markers that correlate to the things we call "race" is white supremacy.

Also, not thinking that a person's race is the most important thing you can ever know about them is also racist. But you can't tell that person's race from biological (often skeletal) markers, because doing so is racist.

I guess, truly, SKIN COLOR is the only matter of any importance to these race hustlers.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2021, 02:39:06 PM »
Re Chess:

Easy solution -- change the colors of the pieces to chartreuse and ecru. Flip a coin to decide which moves first.

"Ecru?"  By golly I looked it up as a color: greyish-beige, the same color as my "whitey-tighties" when they come out of the dryer.

Who'd a thunk it?

Terry, 230RN

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2021, 04:09:28 PM »
Racism makes black women fat

Apparently, there’s a show on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN network called “Black Women OWN the Conversation,” and from the small sample we’ve witnessed, it might be worse than “The View.” In a recent episode, Brittney Cooper explained why black women don’t lose as much weight on the same diets as white women, and the theory is that the racism that black women experience — the struggle — makes the diets not work for them. We’re not members of the party of science, so we’re not going to judge.

Woman explains that the racism black women experience makes white women’s diets not work for them (video)
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/03/woman-explains-that-the-racism-black-women-experience-makes-white-womens-diets-not-work-for-them-video/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2021, 04:49:47 PM »
I'm thinking of starting an all-male singing group called The White Supremes.

I'd change the arrangement of the other Supreme's songs to attract a different audience and I think this would bring us together as a nation.

We would finally be healed of our differences.

Peace and calm would be our default status both as groups and individuals.

No need for anyone to call me a hero; I'm just a normal, concerned American like the rest of you.

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

griz

• friend
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2021, 05:47:45 PM »
I thought this was going to be that forensic science is now white supremacy:

https://www.campusreform.org/article?id=17047

I love this line of thinking:

Looking at biological markers that correlate to the things we call "race" is white supremacy.

Also, not thinking that a person's race is the most important thing you can ever know about them is also racist. But you can't tell that person's race from biological (often skeletal) markers, because doing so is racist.

I guess, truly, SKIN COLOR is the only matter of any importance to these race hustlers.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the objection.  Is the problem identifying any race at all is racist?  Is anthropology inherently racist?  Is the concept of race racist?

I think I must be too old to understand.  Maybe the part of ones brain that could possibly figure out why this is a problem is the first part to be affected by Alzhiemrs. 
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2021, 11:32:24 AM »
Dats Wacist Kid's stock is soaring.

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2021, 12:02:33 PM »
I am white.  I wonder who I can blame that I am over weight?  Must be the racism.   =|   ???
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2021, 12:33:23 PM »
Since I've adopted tribalism as a world view this stuff doesn't really bother me.

I expect folks to support and advocate for that which advances their "tribe".

If gays and trannies are pushing their agenda I understand. If Blacks or other races are pushing agendas that help them at the expense of others, I get it. If Asians, Jews, Indians etc. have "in group" networks that promote their people over others, I know that is the way of the world. 

You may not care for tribalism but at least know this, the other tribes really don't care for you and will kick you to the curb if they can.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2021, 07:31:37 PM »
Someone (Larry Elder?) has said, the demand for racism far exceeds the supply. Of course, that was before our Black Supremacist Summer, and he was talking about the racism (such as it was) of whites toward non-whites.

These days, strictly speaking, that pithy observation is no longer true. The supply of anti-white racism is at least equal to the demand. Yet, to sustain anti-white hatred, the elites must continue to supply evidence of the white supremacy at the center of their narrative. In other words, they have to keep making things up. There is no white supremacist structure in the U.S., nor even a credible attempt to impose one, so "white supremacy" must be found in every passing cloud, and under the bed, and all the other places where it isn't.

Since I've adopted tribalism as a world view this stuff doesn't really bother me.

Good luck with that.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2021, 08:39:02 PM »
Good luck with that.
What's your alternative? Complain that Blacks act like Blacks, Italians act like Italians, Filipinos act like Filipinos and on and on ...

Diversity is NOT a strength. It's an (potential) obstacle that must be worked through or overcome.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 08:59:11 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2021, 09:25:21 PM »
What's your alternative? Complain that Blacks act like Blacks, Italians act like Italians, Filipinos act like Filipinos and on and on ...

Diversity is NOT a strength. It's an (potential) obstacle that must be worked through or overcome

I think you may be working with a non-standard definition of "tribalism."

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2021, 10:31:56 PM »
Most ethnicities demonstrate in group loyalty.

Living in the USA doesn't magically sever those bonds.

Some ethnicities are a better fit or naturally assimilate.

There used to be at least some pressure to assimilate to American culture and political ideology.

Not any longer.

We also have ideological tribes, but ideology can be a bit more fragile than ethnicity.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2021, 10:56:39 PM »
Most ethnicities demonstrate in group loyalty.

Living in the USA doesn't magically sever those bonds.

There used to be at least some pressure to assimilate to American culture and political ideology.

Not any longer.

We also have ideological tribes, but ideology can be a bit more fragile than ethnicity.

I agree with most of that, differing only in that I'd say some cultures are a better fit or naturally assimilate.

It's certainly true that immigrants should understand the pressure is on them to fit into our culture; not on us to accommodate all of their cultural traits or expectations. Of course, when our leadership seem bent on demolishing America's historic culture and politics...

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2021, 11:49:26 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2021, 12:11:25 PM »

It's certainly true that immigrants should understand the pressure is on them to fit into our culture; not on us to accommodate all of their cultural traits or expectations. Of course, when our leadership seem bent on demolishing America's historic culture and politics...

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2021, 12:28:05 PM »
It's certainly true that immigrants should understand the pressure is on them to fit into our culture; not on us to accommodate all of their cultural traits or expectations.

... especially when those cultural traits include honor killing, female genital mutilation and shitting in the street.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2021, 12:37:46 PM »

Not any longer.

There was a time when the majority of immigrants not only had pressure to assimilate, but were eager to assimilate, grateful for an opportunity. Now it is a very small minority.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2021, 10:04:21 AM »
Our major political and public institutions have been subverted and are now the actual source of tribal/racial/ethnic/ideological strife.

I guess what I was trying to say earlier is I'm not taking it personally that the coalition of the minorities is ganging up on the majority population of "whites" and normies. They are rationally using the system to further their perceived best interests.

Remember the phrase that was bandied about some years ago?

"Don't hate the player, hate the game"

That's where I'm at, I'm not hating on the players but the game. The game, the system, is evil and needs to be overturned. The game is actually corrupting the players, on both  sides.

Meanwhile, as much as is possible, I'm not playing the game.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2021, 11:14:56 AM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2021, 11:56:14 AM »
"There's a good chance you pictured letters made from the swingy, wedge-shaped strokes you've seen on restaurant signs, menus, take-away boxes and kung-fu movie posters. These ‘chop suey fonts,’ as American historian Paul Shaw calls them, have been a typographical shortcut for ‘Asianness’ for decades," reporter Anne Quito wrote.

I wonder if that's the case because they work to accomplish the purpose of conveying the idea of "Asianness."

"It's hard not to cringe at the Chinese stereotypes bundled up with each font package -- especially when seen through the lens of today's heightened vigilance toward discrimination and systemic racism. Critics believe that using chop suey typefaces is downright racist, particularly when deployed by non-Asian creators," she wrote before struggling to find examples of White politicians using the fonts.

Right. I, for one, would much prefer to see Chinese food in the ethnic aisle at the supermarket labeled using a Victorian or Olde English Gothic font. It would make my food shopping much easier, and it would be ever so much less racist.

Question: What percentage of the Chinese-American population is complaining that these "chop suey" fonts are racist?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2021, 01:12:18 PM »
CNN: some fonts are racist.

CNN being headquartered in Atlanta GA is racist
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

griz

• friend
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2021, 02:55:35 PM »
CNN: some fonts are racist.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-fonts-racist-asianness

I hate to use logic in this analysis, but if a font is racist because it can "perpetuate problematic stereotypes", then how is calling it a "chop suey font" not also racist?
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2021, 07:48:37 AM »
Pushing racial strife and sexual confusion on the public keeps the public from looking at the real source of societal misery, the power/money guys behind the curtain.

If the public gets bored with the above strife and confusion the "masters of the universe" can always start a pandemic or war.

"Masters of the universe" is tongue in cheek. They are small corrupt humans, money grubbing, power hungry liars.

I'm not sure one can be too cynical these days.