Author Topic: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now  (Read 62025 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2021, 10:12:12 PM »
But...black kids celebrate Halloween....

:O

White leftist women who know better are telling them they don't.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2021, 11:03:34 PM »
I thought we all learned back in the Tea Party days of 2009-2010 that if black people (allegedly) don't do something, that makes it racist.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #202 on: October 17, 2021, 03:38:01 PM »
This reminds me of the high school who told a Hispanic kid he was prohibited from dressing like a Mariachi for Halloween because it was racist against . . . well, himself.

And - until it made the papers and Internet - school bureaucrats didn't want to hear that his father, grandfather, uncles, etc., were all Mariachi singers themselves - it was a family tradition and this kid was actually training for it.  :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #203 on: October 25, 2021, 05:06:47 PM »
Molecules of white supremacy  :O

That day, my body inhaled molecules of white supremacy as they seeped out of my computer from that proctored Zoom room. They entered my bloodstream and catalyzed a metabolism that would allow for the invasion of my body by a violently infectious life form. A chronic pain, caused by the perpetuation of lethally unjust practices and compounded by the silence and avoidance between myself a
 my educators when it comes to Black women’s lives, would make its way through and onto neighboring cells within my physical being. The presence of the germ of white supremacy would cause a steric hindrance within me..............

Harvard student bravely left pre-med program after ‘[inhaling] molecules of white supremacy’ during Zoom chem exam on day of Breonna Taylor verdict
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/10/25/harvard-student-bravely-left-pre-med-program-after-inhaling-molecules-of-white-supremacy-during-zoom-chem-exam-on-day-of-breonna-taylor-verdict/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #204 on: October 25, 2021, 05:12:19 PM »
Homeopathic white supremacy? 

It's a real thing!

Ask your fauxmarcist about it today!
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #205 on: October 25, 2021, 05:26:17 PM »

Harvard student bravely left pre-med program after ‘[inhaling] molecules of white supremacy’ during Zoom chem exam on day of Breonna Taylor verdict
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/10/25/harvard-student-bravely-left-pre-med-program-after-inhaling-molecules-of-white-supremacy-during-zoom-chem-exam-on-day-of-breonna-taylor-verdict/
It is all about her and everyone should pay attention.............Also she was failing inorganic chemistry and was avoiding the test (more than likely). 

I think of lot of this is just professional liars who learn how to speak that language to get away with stuff. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #206 on: October 25, 2021, 05:43:22 PM »

I'm of the opinion that this was another "diversity" quota admittance person who wasn't even remotely qualified to be in a Harvard (or any other) pre-med program, and the inorganic chemistry exam simple caused it's brain to freeze.

When I was in college, the pre-med students weren't worried about INorganic chemistry -- it was organic chemistry that was the soul killer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #207 on: October 25, 2021, 05:48:17 PM »
I'm of the opinion that this was another "diversity" quota admittance person who wasn't even remotely qualified to be in a Harvard (or any other) pre-med program, and the inorganic chemistry exam simple caused it's brain to freeze.

Were I in a hiring position, I'd be inclined these days to reject anyone with "Harvard" or other Ivy league schools on their resume. Seems like they are a problem waiting to happen. They would really need to wow me in an interview, and I would make sure to have some questions that might help out the SJW snowflakes.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #208 on: October 25, 2021, 10:00:19 PM »

Is that satire?  Or is Harvard letting in imbeciles now?  I can't tell.   :O

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #209 on: October 28, 2021, 08:12:54 PM »
Oil and natural gas

Rep. @CoriBush (D-Mo.) accuses energy companies of of being “a striking example of white supremacy” for selling oil and natural gas pic.twitter.com/gnDvx1UNYa

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) October 28, 2021
    Rep. Bush wraps her questioning of energy industry execs: "Given each of your roles in these attacks on our humanity, you all should resign. Thank you" pic.twitter.com/E9QW2813Xo

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) October 28, 2021

Rep. Cori Bush: Promoting fossil fuels means promoting environmental racism and violence to black and brown communities
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/10/28/rep-cori-bush-promoting-fossil-fuels-means-promoting-environmental-racism-and-violence-to-black-and-brown-communities/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #210 on: October 28, 2021, 10:32:29 PM »
I never thought I would miss Lacy Clay.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #211 on: October 29, 2021, 07:37:59 AM »
Oil and natural gas

Rep. Cori Bush: Promoting fossil fuels means promoting environmental racism and violence to black and brown communities
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/10/28/rep-cori-bush-promoting-fossil-fuels-means-promoting-environmental-racism-and-violence-to-black-and-brown-communities/

Which is really interesting, given that President Brandon was begging the brown people to pump more oil because he's waging a war against domestic production.

Yet nary a peep about how racist that is.

I wish I had been a major oil exec and she made that statement to me. I'd have just started laughing at her and ask if the company should stop selling its violence liquid to black and brown communities to protect them?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #212 on: October 29, 2021, 08:32:14 AM »

I wish I had been a major oil exec and she made that statement to me. I'd have just started laughing at her and ask if the company should stop selling its violence liquid to black and brown communities to protect them?

Yeah, I watched a few minutes of that, and I understand why they have to be polite. If it were me though, I would be hard-pressed not to use words like "idiot" and "liar". Especially when addressing employees of the voters. Especially when addressing Cori Bush.

On the other hand...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1453789591945744389
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #213 on: October 29, 2021, 09:48:40 AM »
Yeah, I watched a few minutes of that, and I understand why they have to be polite. If it were me though, I would be hard-pressed not to use words like "idiot" and "liar". Especially when addressing employees of the voters. Especially when addressing Cori Bush.

On the other hand...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1453789591945744389

Congressman Donalds (R-FL) is one of the few sane people in government.  We need more like him.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #214 on: October 29, 2021, 09:53:19 AM »
Congressman Donalds (R-FL) is one of the few sane people in government.  We need more like him.

I generally hate these hearings, because people from both sides of the aisle will use them to grandstand, and their outraged pontifications are just the epitome of overacting. Donalds was clear, composed, logical, and smart. Personally, I think that does a lot more damage to the other side than grandstanding and table pounding.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #215 on: October 29, 2021, 01:51:09 PM »

Is that The Donald's new running mate?

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #217 on: October 29, 2021, 04:07:05 PM »
Is that The Donald's new running mate?

That would be kind of neat, The Donalds administration.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #218 on: October 29, 2021, 06:25:44 PM »
I don't remember what the "tiki torch" origin is, but it is apparently white supremacist. Also, apparently Virginia dem operatives and the Lincoln Project faked a tiki-torch demonstration at a Youngkin event to "link" him to racists. Sadly for them, they were discovered. Then the usual suspects continued to spread the fake news, with the fake story being spread a bajillion times, vs the dozen or so times the correction has been passed on.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/10/29/i-see-how-you-were-tricked-by-a-spy-rep-eric-swalwell-goes-all-in-on-white-supremacists-near-youngkin-bus/

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #219 on: October 29, 2021, 06:30:58 PM »
I believe the Tiki torch association comes from their use at the so-called Unite the Right rally.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #220 on: November 18, 2021, 03:02:13 PM »
Calling Saule Omarova comrade

Lincoln Project calls GOP Sen. John Kennedy’s questioning of Saule Omarova ‘racist, plain and simple’ (no comment on Confederate coolers, though)
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/18/lincoln-project-calls-gop-sen-john-kennedys-questioning-of-saule-omarova-racist-plain-and-simple-no-comment-on-confederate-coolers-though/

- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #221 on: November 18, 2021, 04:25:52 PM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #222 on: November 18, 2021, 04:42:10 PM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-sneaky-disturbing-world-of-white-nationalist-wellness

Make a statement with the soap you buy.

strange references to obscure far-right memes (“Clown World”)

That whole article reads like something off Babylon Bee but I think they're serious. Please tell me that is satire, it's really hard to tell sometimes nowadays
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #223 on: November 18, 2021, 05:10:22 PM »

That whole article reads like something off Babylon Bee but I think they're serious. Please tell me that is satire, it's really hard to tell sometimes nowadays

The Daily Beast is always serious (and crazy).

I might have to do business with that company. The Daily Beast lamented:

The Daily Beast attempted to contact the people behind Mighty White Soap Co for comment via email and social media accounts associated with the brand, as well as email addresses and numbers associated with an individual linked to the company. We did not receive a response. However, after we reached out they did release a new bar of soap, “Journalistic Integrity,” with a particularly long product description criticizing the press.

:rofl:

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama