Author Topic: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now  (Read 62156 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now
« Reply #350 on: October 01, 2022, 01:56:23 PM »
Everyone knows, but "nice" people don't say the truth out loud. They let the low IQ animals and sexual degenerates destroy civilization instead. You know, "Just be Nice".

Seriously, we just haven't been voting hard enough  :rofl:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 02:17:36 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #351 on: October 02, 2022, 05:22:11 PM »
I think Ron is right… but… sexual degenerates are making up a much, much larger percentage of the population now.  A lot of the "nice" people are now degenerates and sluts.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #352 on: October 06, 2022, 06:48:12 PM »
Domestic manufacturing

You can't make this *expletive deleted*it up!
Matt Stoller
@matthewstoller
Another astonishing clip from the Cato Institute event today, this one from the influential Adam Posen, head of the Peterson Institute. He says a focus on domestic manufacturing is simply a “fetish for keeping white males with low education in the powerful positions they are in.”
https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1578130142655905816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1578130142655905816%7Ctwgr%5E6fd27509137e72445eb4af3ee91ff46bc88da3ab%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fbrettt-3136%2F2022%2F10%2F06%2Fhot-take-the-fetish-for-manufacturing-stems-from-keeping-white-males-with-low-education-in-powerful-positions%2F

Hot take: The ‘fetish’ for manufacturing stems from ‘keeping white males with low education’ in powerful positions
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/10/06/hot-take-the-fetish-for-manufacturing-stems-from-keeping-white-males-with-low-education-in-powerful-positions/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #353 on: October 06, 2022, 07:45:05 PM »
I swear, Leftist think no black POC has a job.

Behold the white male power structure:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ford+dearborn+plant+employees&t=brave&iax=images&ia=images

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #354 on: October 06, 2022, 07:53:17 PM »
I swear, Leftist think no black POC has a job.

They can't get jobs. Employers always ask for ID.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #355 on: October 22, 2022, 02:40:28 PM »
Holy Moly I have a headache now
If you thought Joy Reid couldn't get any worse you were mistaken

Joy-Ann (Pro-Democracy) Reid 😷
@JoyAnnReid
·
Follow
This wouldn’t surprise me at all. The Proud Boys have all but merged with the Miami Dade Republican Party. Sociopolitically, Florida is basically morphing into Brazil. https://miaminewtimes.com/news/proud-boys-miami-dade-republicans-executive-committee-14678246
chris evans
@notcapnamerica
Ron DeSantis is so popular among Florida Latinos, he may win blue county Miami-Dade, something a Republican governor has not done in 20 years.

https://nbcnews.com/news/latino/de

‘What a freaking pivot’! MSNBC’s Joy Reid can explain why Gov. DeSantis is ‘popular among Florida Latinos’
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/10/22/what-a-freaking-pivot-msnbcs-joy-reid-can-explain-why-gov-desantis-is-popular-among-florida-latinos/

Page contains this gem

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #356 on: October 22, 2022, 06:30:43 PM »

Hot take: The ‘fetish’ for manufacturing stems from ‘keeping white males with low education’ in powerful positions

There are no words for how vile this man is.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #357 on: October 22, 2022, 07:51:46 PM »
"Multi-racial whiteness" - like when someone has a white parent, and a non-white parent of colorness?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #358 on: October 23, 2022, 11:07:17 AM »
Now we have "Proximity to whiteness" as a problem

chris evans
@notcapnamerica
Ron DeSantis is so popular among Florida Latinos, he may win blue county Miami-Dade, something a Republican governor has not done in 20 years.
Jemele Hill
@jemelehill
That proximity to whiteness is a real thing. Also reminds me of an adage I heard a long time ago about how the oppressed begin to take on the traits of the oppressor.

DERP: Jemele Hill can’t DEAL with Latinos supporting DeSantis and possibly flipping Miami-Dade red, blames ‘proximity to whiteness’
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/10/23/derp-jemele-hill-cant-deal-with-latinos-supporting-desantis-and-possibly-flipping-miami-dade-red-blames-proximity-to-whiteness/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #359 on: October 23, 2022, 12:20:52 PM »
Jemele Hill
@jemelehill
That proximity to whiteness is a real thing. Also reminds me of an adage I heard a long time ago about how the oppressed begin to take on the traits of the oppressor.

Fascinating. Ya know, we should oppress all those people of coloration until they vote our way.  =) =) =)

HankB

• friend
« Reply #360 on: October 23, 2022, 12:35:45 PM »
Now we have "Proximity to whiteness" as a problem . . .
Have these leftists denounced the late Michael Jackson yet, or is his penchant for young boys a mitigating factor?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #363 on: October 28, 2022, 02:54:04 PM »
Swimming is racist according to Fettermans designated speaker/wife.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #364 on: October 28, 2022, 06:36:20 PM »
Swimming is racist according to Fettermans designated speaker/wife.

She'll be a great lady in the Senate.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #365 on: November 01, 2022, 10:19:47 AM »
A white person going to see the new Black Panther movie because their present will prevent black people from enjoying it.
Oh, I am willing to bet good money if it fails at the box office they'll blame white people for not going to see it because, you know, racism.
I seem to recall them saying the same for the first one.

If you go to see Wakanda Forever on opening weekend, you are anti-black.

White people need to stay away so that black people can “enjoy that movie in peace”. pic.twitter.com/QTieYLjfwA

— iamyesyouareno (@iamyesyouareno) October 30, 2022

PSA: White people who go see the new Black Panther movie on opening weekend are ‘anti-black’
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/11/01/psa-white-people-who-go-see-the-new-black-panther-movie-on-opening-weekend-are-anti-black/
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/11/01/psa-white-people-who-go-see-the-new-black-panther-movie-on-opening-weekend-are-anti-black/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #366 on: November 10, 2022, 01:44:43 PM »
The lottery

A Wednesday CNN piece spoke with critics knocking the lottery system as a form of systemic racism that targets poor Black and Brown communities across America.
Researches told CNN that despite the extreme low chance of winning, state lotteries still aggressively market the lottery and sell tickets to low-income communities at higher rates, thus misleading Americans to believe it will help them quickly generate wealth.

POWERBALL JACKPOT: LUMP SUM OR ANNUITY PROJECTION PRODUCES SURPRISING RESULT
People wait in line to buy their Mega Millions lottery tickets at a 7-Eleven convenience store in Chino Hills, California, July 28, 2022.

"These communities are disproportionately made up of Black and Brown people. Critics say the consequence is that marginalized people will be driven into deeper debt by a system that is transferring wealth out of their communities," CNN’s Nicquel Terry Ellis and Justin Gamble wrote.

Of course if those communities are buying more tickets aren't the odds of someone in those communities winning higher? Hmm?

Lottery accused of 'systemic racism' after massive Powerball payout
https://www.foxnews.com/media/lottery-systemic-racism-massive-powerball-payout
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #367 on: November 12, 2022, 09:12:40 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #368 on: November 16, 2022, 06:38:46 PM »
White people waking up in the morning...or something

NYT bestselling author Saira Rao observes that white people wake up every day and choose violence
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/11/16/nyt-bestselling-author-saira-rao-observes-that-white-people-wake-up-every-day-and-choose-violence/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #369 on: November 21, 2022, 09:40:49 PM »
CPR mannequins

Mannequins used to practice life-saving CPR aren't diverse enough, doctors have claimed. 

Researchers want to ditch the reliance on default 'lean white male' models.

Doing so will help overcome 'bias' among bystanders and help improve the survival of other groups, they say.

This, the team claim, would be done by 'changing the perception of sudden cardiac death' — meaning people recognise it doesn't just happen to white men.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11452129/Woke-researchers-claim-CPR-gadgets-arent-diverse-enough.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #370 on: November 23, 2022, 04:06:13 PM »
Democracy and "fatphobia"

Biden education official claims democracy, fatphobia based on white supremacy
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-education-official-claims-democracy-fatphobia-based-on-white-supremacy
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #371 on: November 25, 2022, 03:57:23 PM »
Daylight Saving Time effects POCs the most

As the United States rolled back the clocks one hour this month to observe the end of Daylight Saving Time, many people got a bit more sleep than usual – but some not as much as others.

Growing evidence shows that lack of sleep and sleep disorders, such as obstructive sleep apnea, remain more prevalent in Black, Asian, and Hispanic or Latino communities, and these inequities can have long-term detrimental implications for physical health, even raising the risk of certain chronic diseases.

Meanwhile, Daylight Saving Time itself – enacted in the US to reduce electricity usage by extending daylight hours – has long been controversial in the United States.
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/11/25/cnn-hot-take-explains-why-daylight-saving-time-is-pretty-much-racist/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #372 on: November 25, 2022, 04:23:30 PM »
Daylight Saving Time effects POCs the most
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/11/25/cnn-hot-take-explains-why-daylight-saving-time-is-pretty-much-racist/

This is a protest I can get behind. I support my black, brown, and chinaman brothers. Standard time all year, you racists!!!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #373 on: November 25, 2022, 05:38:14 PM »
So sleep disorders are now inequities in BIPOC communities.  Why am I not surprised.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #374 on: November 25, 2022, 05:56:57 PM »
Do tell, what is the leading cause of obstructive sleep apnea again?