Author Topic: Armed Citizen Fights Back After Bounty Hunters Target Wrong Home  (Read 736 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Armed Citizen Fights Back After Bounty Hunters Target Wrong Home
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2021/01/19/armed-citizen-bounty-hunters-n40308

https://abc13.com/north-houston-shooting-bounty-hunters-broke-in-to-home-texas-charged-man-injured-shootout/9731210/

https://www.selfdefensegunstories.com/podcast/episode-223-with-david-cole/

I don't think we discussed this one previously, but the interesting part of this is the 3 men claimed to be LEO's and the man surrendered to them.  Doesn't look like that turned out well, but maybe he wasn't too confident and he did have family in the house. 

Brannon said the gunfire only stopped because one of the bounty hunters claimed to be a law enforcement officer.

"So I put my gun down. I said, 'Look, I'm coming out,' and I came out. They threw the cuffs on me, and they started whaling on me," he said.

Brannon said he was hit in the back of the head with a gun and beaten before being dragged outside to where sheriff's deputies were.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Armed Citizen Fights Back After Bounty Hunters Target Wrong Home
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 06:36:59 PM »
"They threw the cuffs on me, and they started whaling on me," he said.

... with harpoons?
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 06:45:18 PM »
... with harpoons?

Whale, wail, wale........ the beauty of English. Sometimes Engrish makes more sense!

bob

castle key

• friend
Vigilate hoc, tenendum per ebrietatem.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2021, 10:18:01 PM »
It wouldn't break my heart if a bunch of *expletive deleted*bag bounty hunters raided the wrong house and got shot to doll rags by a law abiding,  vigilant homeowner.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2021, 10:45:40 PM »
It wouldn't break my heart if a bunch of *expletive deleted*bag bounty hunters raided the wrong house and got shot to doll rags by a law abiding,  vigilant homeowner.

Ayup.

Bad enough when duly appointed LEOs screw the pooch,  these guys can die in a fire.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2021, 09:45:47 AM »
And the charges will get plea bargained down to nothing they should have charged them with attempted murder.

And it’s too bad the homeowner didn’t have had a nice rifle and kill all three of these *expletive deleted*s.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2021, 03:21:17 PM »
And the charges will get plea bargained down to nothing they should have charged them with attempted murder.

And it’s too bad the homeowner didn’t have had a nice rifle and kill all three of these *expletive deleted*s.
That is entirely likely. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2021, 04:39:23 PM »
They ALL need some serious range time!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!