Author Topic: Modesty is not her strong suit  (Read 4051 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Modesty is not her strong suit
« on: August 27, 2023, 08:37:07 AM »
Jean-Pierre ended up on a podcast with Stacy Brown and let him know why she was picked to be press secretary: Because she's "beyond capable."

Karine Jean-Pierre says Biden's reason for making her press secretary was because she is "beyond capable" pic.twitter.com/8Dkcw4Ug2Y
    — RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 26, 2023

Sure you are  ;/ :rofl:

video
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1695520060411097470?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: Modesty is not her strong suit
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2023, 09:08:22 AM »
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is, you don't know you're in the Dunning-Kruger club." --somebody on the Innernet
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 01:14:23 PM »
"Beyond capable."  Is that another way of saying "incapable"?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2023, 01:45:42 PM »
An outstanding example of "The Peter Principle", promoted beyond your competency.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2023, 06:11:18 PM »
Does she have a strong suit?
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2023, 11:53:33 PM »
I figured it had to do with no being concerned about lying every day.  And being a minority woman so they can claim racism against critics. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2023, 03:13:37 AM »

I think it's the Navy blue one ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2023, 04:43:01 PM »

Only if you are down wind.  :rofl:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2023, 11:53:24 AM »
And you can flat out lie one way then the other when the MSM has your back.

Curtis Houck
@CurtisHouck
DOOCY TIME: "Eric Adams is saying...any plan that does not include stopping the flow at the border is a failed plan. So, why aren't you guys stopping the flow at the border?"

KJP: "We are stopping the flow...[W]hat [Biden] has been able to do...is indeed stopping...the flow"

And goes on to say we can't stop the flow because those darn Rs won't let us.

Confused yet?

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/08/31/bill-melugin-calls-bs-on-another-blatantly-false-claim-from-karine-jean-pierre-n2386750
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2023, 08:42:22 AM »
Her greatest skill is her ability to shamelessly lie. I would say she has a great future in USA politics if we survive the current regime.

Most citizens are NPCs without ability to reason clearly, so the incoherent nonsense coming from her mouth and every other politician isn't even noticed, let alone thought through. This phenomena transcends IQ, intellectual yet idiots are running every aspect of the nation.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2023, 11:19:35 AM »
Her greatest skill is her ability to shamelessly lie. I would say she has a great future in USA politics if we survive the current regime.

Garak would have called her an unskilled amateur, but Garak didn't have the media backing him up.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 12:40:20 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2023, 03:05:34 PM »
Garak would have called her an unskilled amateur, but Garak didn't have the media backing him up.

As in the Cardassian (Andrew Robinson) from DS9?
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2023, 03:16:45 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2023, 04:00:20 PM »
Most Democrat politicians have gotten bad at lying and similar skills since they are used to having the media and other groups back their lies.  I feel they were better decades ago, but maybe I was just younger and dumb.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2023, 06:29:45 PM »
What is really sad is that I could see her actually saying this

"Yes, we are continuing to see rising prices across many industries, but we want the American people to understand that those issues are very limited in scope," said historic Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who is black and gay. "If you don't have to purchase food, clothing, transportation or shelter to survive, none of this will affect you!"

The press pool then stood and cheered at the very encouraging news.

White House Assures Inflation Is Only Affecting People Who Need To Buy Stuff
https://babylonbee.com/news/as-prices-rise-people-who-buy-stuff-hardest-hit
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2023, 05:05:07 PM »
Her bit of a feud with Simon Ateba contiues

WATCH: Karine Jean-Pierre storms out of White House press briefing when pressed by African reporter
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/karine-jean-pierre-storms-out-white-house-press-briefing-pressed-african-reporter
- Calvin and Hobbes