Author Topic: Ashli Babbitt vs Daunte Wright  (Read 948 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Ashli Babbitt vs Daunte Wright
« on: April 15, 2021, 09:33:20 AM »
This is important enough to me for its own topic. Besides the already talked about differences, like an unarmed woman climbing through a window (with cops in battle rattle standing right behind her who didn't do anything to her). Or that Wright had, not long before he was shot, stuck a gun in a woman's face, reached his hand down her bra, and robbed her of the money hidden there. Or that the officer who shot Wright was arrested, had mobs forming at her home, and was vilified by the MSM while the anonymous cop who shot Babbitt had his anonymity protected by the MSM, who also vehemently defended his actions.

That's almost expected right now. Here's the scary part to me:

We’d love to have Montoya on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" to describe what he saw that day, but we can’t do that, because he’s in jail. Yesterday, a large group of armed federal agents showed up at his house in Austin. They smashed Montoya’s front door, confiscated his electronic devices and threw him in jail. He’s behind bars right now.  What was his crime? 

Well, to find out, we read the Biden administration’s arrest warrant application. The FBI says it began investigating Montoya after one of his family members provided "proof that Montoya was physically inside the U.S. Capital near the shooting of a woman on January 6, 2021." To be clear, Montoya didn’t shoot the woman. He just happened to be nearby.

The guy who recorded Babbitt's shooting was raided at his home by a Fed tac team. This is some real police state "turn in your friends and family" *expletive deleted*it.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-america-one-nation-two-justice-systems

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Nick1911

• Administrator
Re: Ashli Babbitt vs Daunte Wright
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 10:18:08 AM »
I know I've said it before, but it's just nuts to me how hard the state is coming down on capitol hill protesters, or even anyone who was vaguely, tangentially related to those events.  Meanwhile, cities are burning and those people aren't getting charged.

My only theory to explain this in a way that's not blatantly partisan action of the government is to consider that this is kinda happening at two+ levels of government.  The capitol hill investigation doesn't have to contend with an obstinate state/local government that doesn't want to play ball.  The FBI is fully running the show and can (is!) running wild with it.

Minneapolis, Portland...  A year of riots and protests now?  Could they restore order if they wanted to? Yes. Yes, they could.  Case study, the Rodney King riots.  Less than a week long.  "The situation in the Los Angeles area was only resolved after the California National Guard, the United States military, and several federal law enforcement agencies were deployed to assist in ending the violence and unrest."

I don't see anything blocking this course of action - it hasn't been done because the state leadership is unwilling to take these steps.  Heck, we saw in Portland where the feds wanted to intervene, but were told "No, get out of here!" by state politicians.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 10:21:19 AM »
What's the money angle? Whenever things don't make sense, as they say, "Follow the money".

Of course this is an awesome divide and conquer move also.

Whites against blacks turbocharged on both sides.

That would imply plans and coordination and that gets you into conspiracy territory so most folks won't entertain it as a possibility.

The more I watch the various government/media divide and conquer psyops the more I think Occam's Razor applies.

Ultimately though you have to look for the grift. The chaos could just be an easy to foment distraction from the big grift.

Blacks and whites are being manipulated by media propaganda. They are breathtakingly good at getting "both" sides riled up. Actually they are good at highlighting differences all across the board and turning them into skirmishes.

The project to replace the historic posterity and their kind is moving along nicely all the while, ie both white and black percentages of the population are falling.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 10:39:21 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 10:43:56 AM »

Minneapolis, Portland...  A year of riots and protests now?  Could they restore order if they wanted to? Yes. Yes, they could.  Case study, the Rodney King riots.  Less than a week long.  "The situation in the Los Angeles area was only resolved after the California National Guard, the United States military, and several federal law enforcement agencies were deployed to assist in ending the violence and unrest."

Making any attempt to stop them from burning down and trashing their own neighborhood over the death of a community parasite is an act of racism now.
Then they scream racism over fact their neighborhood is trashed and no businesses want to open there.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 11:15:02 AM »
Making any attempt to stop them from burning down and trashing their own neighborhood over the death of a community parasite is an act of racism now.
Then they scream racism over fact their neighborhood is trashed and no businesses want to open there.

Identify the leaders and especially those funding them if you want to start to solve the problems.

The black community has been manipulated for decades from without and within their "community".

I hold zero "we are the world" illusions and delusions. But I'm also interested in properly identifying who the real enemy is in all of this mess. The average black person is no less a leaf in the wind than we are ourselves in this panopticon.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 01:02:16 PM »
Identify the leaders and especially those funding them if you want to start to solve the problems.

The black community has been manipulated for decades from without and within their "community".

I hold zero "we are the world" illusions and delusions. But I'm also interested in properly identifying who the real enemy is in all of this mess. The average black person is no less a leaf in the wind than we are ourselves in this panopticon.

Ever read the “Finding Paul Revere” article on metadata analysis?  Seems that if we could even gain access to even some simple metadata we could narrow down that search pretty quickly. 

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 06:43:15 PM »
By "funding" would you include working to raise money to bail them out after they're arrested?

If so, there's a leader pretty damn close to the top of our Federal government - a heartbeat away from the Presidency, you might say.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 06:02:11 AM »
I know I've said it before, but it's just nuts to me how hard the state is coming down on capitol hill protesters, or even anyone who was vaguely, tangentially related to those events.  Meanwhile, cities are burning and those people aren't getting charged.

Why is this nuts to you?  The Capitol Hill events threatened important people and made them feel unsafe.  Whoever did that must be crushed, pour encourager les autres.

The Mnpls/Portland riots burn down the businesses of nobodies, or threaten the safety of some grunts.  It's their JOB to be threatened.  Why risk anyone's ire over some peons?

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2021, 08:43:12 AM »
Why is this nuts to you?  The Capitol Hill events threatened important people and made them feel unsafe.  Whoever did that must be crushed, pour encourager les autres.

The Mnpls/Portland riots burn down the businesses of nobodies, or threaten the safety of some grunts.  It's their JOB to be threatened.  Why risk anyone's ire over some peons?

There isn't any Noblesse oblige in the USA.

Our rulers despise us.