Author Topic: Mass shooting / murder at Indianapolis FedEx  (Read 3391 times)

Andiron

• friend
Re: Mass shooting / murder at Indianapolis FedEx
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2021, 07:12:28 PM »
I guess I am unaware of around 50 of those.

I live close enough to Cleveland to be aware of their local news and didn't see anything about a "mass shooting".  The usual east side hoodrat *expletive deleted*it is never more than a couple of blacks getting shot by a couple other blacks.  To the point it's hardly news.  Like how they report a stuff that goes down on the south side of Chicago.  No one cares, so long as it stays there.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2021, 08:06:10 PM »
I guess I am unaware of around 50 of those.

Me too.

Technically, "mass shooting" is just a single incident that involves three or more victims (not including the shooter). However, the ones we are (and should be) most concerned about are the incidents like this, that take place in public (sort of) locations. Domestic incidents are horrible, but I don't think they should be discussed in the same narrative as mass shootings in places of employment, malls, and other public venues.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2021, 09:10:07 PM »
Me too.

Technically, "mass shooting" is just a single incident that involves three or more victims (not including the shooter). However, the ones we are (and should be) most concerned about are the incidents like this, that take place in public (sort of) locations. Domestic incidents are horrible, but I don't think they should be discussed in the same narrative as mass shootings in places of employment, malls, and other public venues.

Venues crowded with disarmed sheep.

The wolf pack is hungry.

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2021, 10:24:23 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2021, 10:29:32 PM »
A police report obtained by WTHR shows authorities were called to Hole's home in March last year to detain him after he allegedly voiced suicidal ideas after buying a shotgun 24 hours earlier. In that incident, the report said police, who later took Hole to hospital, had 'seized shotgun from dangerous person'.

FBI Indianapolis Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan told a reporter for Fox59 that 'the suspect's mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to commit 'suicide by cop'.'

'The suspect was placed on an immediate detention mental health temporary hold by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department,' Keenan said.

'Based on items observed in the suspect's bedroom at that time, he was interviewed by the FBI in April 2020. No Racially Motivated Violent Extremism (RMVE) ideology was identified during the course of the assessment and no criminal violation was found.'

Keenan told Fox59 that 'the shotgun was not returned to the suspect' after the incident last March.

Hole's stepsister, who did not want to be identified, described him as 'isolated' and said their father died by suicide in 2004, she told NewsNation affiliate WXIN-TV.

'We do have a lot of mental illness in our family and he never got the help that he needed,' she said.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2021, 11:14:58 PM »
Just a random thought. Most of the articles I have read talk about the 19 year old man who did the shooting yet numerous articles I have read about victims of other shootings talk about the victim being a 19 year old teen, especially if the are non-white.

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2021, 12:21:39 AM »
Just a random thought. Most of the articles I have read talk about the 19 year old man who did the shooting yet numerous articles I have read about victims of other shootings talk about the victim being a 19 year old teen, especially if the are non-white.

When it fits the narrative, liberals happily extend their definition of "child" to include those up to age 26.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2021, 09:34:49 AM »
Brandon Scott Hole, 19, stormed the FedEx in Indianapolis on Thursday night where he killed eight people and injured seven others before turning the gun on himself

Three names.

Why do these guy always end up reported with all 3 names?   (Yes, I know, not everyone has a middle name, and not everyone only one.)
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2021, 10:01:39 AM »
Three names.

Why do these guy always end up reported with all 3 names?   (Yes, I know, not everyone has a middle name, and not everyone only one.)

Because that is how the police release the name and because that is their legal name. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2021, 10:06:15 AM »
I read that the "family" has a history of mental illness.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2021, 10:12:40 AM »
I read that the "family" has a history of mental illness.

I read that his sister actually stated that.

Which tangents into red flag laws. Without those laws, we apparently already had a family "doing the right thing"* by seeking help from the authorities to no avail. What use is it expanding the law to allow "grudge reports" if viable reports are dismissed?

*In this case, from what I have read, IMO, the family did in fact do the right thing by seeking help from the authorities, vs some type of lefty panic "he likes guns" report.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2021, 10:47:34 AM »
Three names.

Seems to be somewhat common for famous killers to be remembered that way
John Wilkes Booth
Lee Harvey Oswald
James Earl Ray
John Wayne Gacy
And so on

Ever notice how a parent will often call their child by all three names when they're in trouble? When we heard our parents use all three names we knew we were in trouble as a child.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 11:16:27 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2021, 10:58:16 AM »
Maybe being called 'Mr. Hole' drove him to madness.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2021, 10:59:52 AM »

At least his first name wasn't Richard or start with an A
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2021, 11:20:19 AM »

I can certainly picture him being unmercifully taunted through adolescence.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2021, 11:32:51 AM »
At least his first name wasn't Richard or start with an A
... well he was B-Hole.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2021, 03:46:55 PM »
Seems to be somewhat common for famous killers to be remembered that way
John Wilkes Booth...

I thought actors went by three names so SAG (the Stage Actors' Guild, of course) could tell them apart.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2021, 07:17:21 PM »

I thought actors went by three names so SAG (the Stage Actors' Guild, of course) could tell them apart.

My understanding of the SAG is that no two people can use the same name.  That is why Michael J Fox is not known as Michael A Fox (his real name), as there was already a "Michael A Fox" on the SAG list. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2021, 08:30:55 AM »
Two "legally purchased assault rifles".

Brandon Scott Hole, the suspect in the FedEx shooting in Indianapolis, used two assault rifles that he had purchased legally last year, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said in an update on Saturday.

“During Thursday’s incident, the suspect, Brandon Hole, was witnessed using assault rifles in the assault. ATF conducted a trace on the two weapons,” police said. “IMPD learned that Brandon Hole purchased the rifles legally in July and September of 2020.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/indianapolis-fedex-shooting-suspect-used-2-assault-assault-rifles-he-purchased-legally-police_3780505.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2021, 09:00:04 AM »
I've been out of the work force awhile so excuse my ignorance, but can someone explain to me how 90% of Fed Ex's employees at the Indianapolis hub could have been Sikh, and many related, as in aunts, uncles, grandparents.  Aren't major corporations supposed to be racially balanced under Federal law?  The article I read said there are 50,000 Sikh living in Indianapolis, but there have to be other folks who want jobs with Fed Ex.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2021, 09:12:34 AM »
It's called replacement theory.

Official sources assure us it's not a corporate/government policy, and that any observations you make that raise questions about whether it is true or not are racist ie. bad think.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2021, 10:46:56 AM »
It's called replacement theory.

Official sources assure us it's not a corporate/government policy, and that any observations you make that raise questions about whether it is true or not are racist ie. bad think.
  So affirmative action is racist?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2021, 02:50:41 PM »
My understanding of the SAG is that no two people can use the same name.  That is why Michael J Fox is not known as Michael A Fox (his real name), as there was already a "Michael A Fox" on the SAG list.

Me too, but I doubt there was a Screen Actor's Guild in JWB's day. He's a special case, as he's (presumably) named after John Wilkes, so it makes sense to include his middle name in the story.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2021, 07:11:32 PM »
  So affirmative action is racist?

Yup. It gives preference to one race over other races.

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2021, 07:12:36 AM »
FedEx shooter Brandon Hole was obsessed with ‘My Little Pony’: report
https://nypost.com/2021/04/18/fedex-mass-shooter-was-obsessed-with-my-little-pony-report/

Posts on Brandon Hole’s since-taken-down Facebook page appear to indicate he was a member of the “Bronies” community
:O

“I hope that I can be with Ap­ple­jack in the af­ter­life, my life has no mean­ing with­out her,” Hole wrote on his Facebook page at 10:19 p.m. Thursday, less than an hour before his rampage began, the outlet reported.

The post included a photo of Applejack, a blond pony that is a main character on the show.
:O :O
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge