Author Topic: And now.. Austin  (Read 798 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
And now.. Austin
« on: April 18, 2021, 07:44:58 PM »
3 people murdered by former sheriff's deputy.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-shooting-leaves-3-dead-texas
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Andiron

• friend
Re: And now.. Austin
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 07:47:43 PM »
Doesn't fit the narrative,  betcha it's old news by tomorrow AM assuming they've caught or killed him.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 08:55:58 PM »
It sure fits the narrative of cops murdering non-whites.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 09:16:14 PM »
Will be deep-sixed
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 09:16:33 PM »
It sure fits the narrative of cops murdering non-whites.

Not if the cop isn't white either  :cool:

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2021, 12:42:29 PM »
SWMBO and I were in Austin visiting her brother the day before this went down. We were a day and many miles removed from where the incident occurred, but it still creeped us out.

We also got a first-hand view of the homeless encampments, including the biggest one where 71 and I-35 cross. It's bad. The day before we were arrived there was an attempted broad-daylight car jacking. A homeless person was also killed when they passed out in the street and were run over (by a Texas DPS trooper, no less).

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2021, 01:00:38 PM »
Not if the cop isn't white either  :cool:

If I'm not mistaken, a few of the "murders" BLM has rioted over were carried out by non-white police. Also, being a police officer makes one white, so...

Also, it was a Hispanic guy defending himself from Trayvon Martin that started this whole thing.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2021, 01:22:29 PM »
. . . We also got a first-hand view of the homeless encampments, including the biggest one where 71 and I-35 cross. It's bad.
I live just west of Austin. The idiot Austin mayor's homeless bum, tramp, drunk, druggie, and vagrant camping policies are turning formerly nice areas of the city into stinking pestilential s***holes. (You may recall this is the same Austin mayor who made a video exhorting people to stay home and not travel while he was at his timeshare in Cabo.)

. . . Also, it was a Hispanic guy defending himself from Trayvon Martin that started this whole thing.
It was a White Hispanic guy defending himself, so that gave them the narrative they wanted.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 02:31:21 PM »
Just shows how self destructive leftists are especially when they see no consequences for their actions. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2021, 10:16:20 PM »

It was a White Hispanic guy defending himself, so that gave them the narrative they wanted.

This.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 12:18:06 AM »

A lot of Hispanics are white. If Zimmerman were the one who'd been shot, and a police officer had pulled the trigger, they could have played up his Hispanic heritage just as much as they played up Martin or Brown's youth. Just like the Left is happy to ignore the race of black or brown police that are involved in the deaths of their martyrs. The same way they ignored how solidly black the authorities in Baltimore were (and I presume still are), when Freddy Gray was killed.

Of course, that's one reason why the Left is trying to make systemic racism and/or white supremacy A Thing. They're now claiming it doesn't matter why individuals do "racist" things, or if the people doing the "racist" stuff have racist motives. It's the system that makes us do racist things whether we want to or not. That way, they can claim racism without having to actually provide evidence. Anything that displeases them can be called racist. And eventually will be.