Author Topic: Another Reason the MSM is the Enemy  (Read 692 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Another Reason the MSM is the Enemy
« on: April 18, 2021, 08:19:14 PM »
Also big tech.

This jackass reporter "tracks down" a Utah paramedic who donated $10 to Kyle Rittenhouse's defense fund. To "get his side of the story." What side? The guy made a private donation. Of ten *expletive deleted*ing dollars. And now a "journalist" needs to get the guy doxxed. The story says that the paramedic's employer is now investigating him. So this guy might lose his job over a $10 donation.

My big tech comment was because according to the story, the reporter found the paramedic's donation info via a data breach, then posted his story on Twitter. You know - the big tech company that says they will censor any information that comes from data breaches?

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/04/18/enemy-of-the-people-utah-journo-goes-to-paramedics-house-to-ask-about-his-10-donation-to-kyle-rittenhouse/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Another Reason the MSM is the Enemy
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 09:53:01 PM »
These journalists should remember that they have to go home at night to somewhere that is ultimately locatable especially to someone they just got fired and who has no small amount of time on their hands.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 09:58:23 PM »
These journalists should remember that they have to go home at night to somewhere that is ultimately locatable especially to someone they just got fired and who has no small amount of time on their hands.

I've been saying this for years.  Lists work both ways.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 11:17:13 PM »

Take away everything a person has to live for and you get Marvin Heemeyer.
That we don't see more of that shows that we are a fairly civilized society.
The veneer of civilization is only so thick and it's been being abraded rather harsh these last few years and even more so the last few months.
I won't shed a tear when eventually cancel culture cancels an undeserving person that decides to cancel back.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 11:32:23 PM »
I have always had a fear (apparently healthy) of making donations to such causes through PayPal, GoFunMe, or even mailing a check. There have been occasions when I've just put a $10 or $20 bill in an envelope and mailed it -- from a town some distance from where I live.

Remember, 'Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 09:15:23 PM »
I guess the Utah reporter started a trend. A cop has been "outed" as a donor ($25) and has been fired for it.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/20/norfolk-police-department-fires-officer-who-was-outed-for-donating-25-to-defense-fund-for-kyle-rittenhouse/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2021, 03:06:52 PM »
This seems like a good fund-raising opportunity for Team Rittenhouse. Does anyone know the correct place to donate? Got a link?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife