Author Topic: They’ve got a new hero to riot over in Columbus OH  (Read 6515 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: They’ve got a new hero to riot over in Columbus OH
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2021, 07:00:54 PM »
In the video, there is a black man that is with the knife wielding girl.  Just before she turns on the girl in pink, she is attacking another girl.
 The guy with her kicks that girl on the ground right before the officer shoots the girl.  It looked like the officer initially tried to break up that action.  Has that guy been arrested at all?  I hadn't heard.  That piece is lost in the rest of it. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2021, 07:06:47 PM »
This is gone into plaid sick wokeness
Yikes!

Bree Newsome compares whiteness to cannibalism, says ‘it’s time to abolish policing’
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/04/22/bree-newsome-compares-whiteness-to-cannibalism-says-its-time-to-abolish-policing/

Maybe they should just wall off an area and that will be where no police will go.  How many of these people will want to live there?

Police aren’t just shooting Black people and children, they’re emptying their clips into them.
This officer fired 4 times.  At least that is what I heard. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2021, 08:07:55 PM »
Police started out as slave patrols.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/22/cbs-news-turns-to-1619-project-creator-nikole-hannah-jones-to-trace-modern-policing-back-to-slave-patrols/

This woman does nothing but make crap up, and the MSM gives her a platform.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2021, 08:09:40 PM »

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/22/cbs-news-turns-to-1619-project-creator-nikole-hannah-jones-to-trace-modern-policing-back-to-slave-patrols/

She and others have been peddling that along with that 1619 BS for years
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2021, 08:23:13 PM »
Okay, lets say he didn't shoot. We would no doubt be hearing things like
White police officer lets young black girl die.
White police officer does nothing as black girl is killed
Black people killing black people is mere entertainment to white police officer.
White police officer: Let them kill each other

Exactly. The Left (including BLM) is not about saving lives, or helping anyone, really.

She and others have been peddling that along with that 1619 BS for years

Yeah, the slave patrol nonsense has been around for a while. Some people just refuse to let us move past race. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2021, 08:47:32 PM »
In the video, there is a black man that is with the knife wielding girl.  Just before she turns on the girl in pink, she is attacking another girl.
 The guy with her kicks that girl on the ground right before the officer shoots the girl.  It looked like the officer initially tried to break up that action.  Has that guy been arrested at all?  I hadn't heard.  That piece is lost in the rest of it.

That is the dead girl's father, according to what I've read. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2021, 09:16:39 PM »
In case you thought this couldn't get any dumber
Now it's the police office somehow triggered her into wanting to stab the other girls

Joy Reid’s guest argues that people have ‘adultified’ Ma’Khia Bryant and don’t see her humanity because she was a big girl
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/22/joy-reids-guest-argues-that-people-have-adultified-makhia-bryant-and-dont-see-her-humanity-because-she-was-a-big-girl/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2021, 09:49:00 PM »
If she called the cops then why didn't she go to them when they showed up instead of going after the other girl?

Because, she had important things to do, like stab people!
:laugh:

the first I heard of this was from an old friend whom I have had numerous arguments with over this stuff, a liberal cali girl
that I really like, this time, I just kept my mouth shut and watched as even her liberal friends told her that if her daughter was getting
 stabbed, she would like the assailant shot.
she eventually conceded ...

When is the dude who was kicking a teen girl in the head getting arrested? who is he?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2021, 10:29:11 PM »
I heard it wasn't true that the dead girl is the one that called the cops, but I haven't seen anything definitive on that.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2021, 10:31:12 PM »

That sounds like a strange position to take.  Does that mean they think we didn't need police in the US until black slaves were here?   :O

HankB

• friend
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2021, 11:33:38 PM »
I don't know the details, but someone said that NBC edited both the recording of the 911 call and the video for their "news" reporting.

Wasn't it NBC that also creatively edited George Zimmerman's 911 call?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2021, 12:06:40 AM »
That is the dead girl's father, according to what I've read.

Foster father.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2021, 12:38:04 AM »
That sounds like a strange position to take.  Does that mean they think we didn't need police in the US until black slaves were here?   :O

The slaves were here long before the police, although you're hunting in the right direction. Professional police as we know them began in London in 1829. Not sure what kind of troubles they had with slaves at the time. New York City was (I think) the first American city to follow suit, in the 1840s. Not sure if there were still slaves in NYC at the time, but I'd imagine not so many you'd bring in a completely new government apparatus to deal with them. Ditto for London, after the banning of the slave trade.

It's just a dumb idea all around, from people who insist that race must be central to everything. Some black Americans seem convinced that whites base our every waking moment around them; that we've planned every aspect of our society in relation to them. And white knuckleheads just nod and go along with it.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2021, 08:45:49 AM »
I heard it wasn't true that the dead girl is the one that called the cops, but I haven't seen anything definitive on that.

Quote from an article I read this morning:

The first 911 call came in at 4:32 p.m. The caller, who has not been identified by police, said amid a commotion in the background, "[indistinguishable]...trying to fight us, trying to stab us, trying to put their hands on our grandma. Get here now."

"Trying to stab us". Unless there is more video or more info, there was only one girl with a knife attacking multiple others, which would negate the story that she was the one who called.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-grace-makhia-bryant-columbus-police-shooting-911-call

Of course if we accept the theories of all her defenders, all the girls had knives, because that's what teens do.  ;/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2021, 08:58:39 AM »
Black Knives Matter
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2021, 10:04:24 AM »
I don't know the details, but someone said that NBC edited both the recording of the 911 call and the video for their "news" reporting.

Wasn't it NBC that also creatively edited George Zimmerman's 911 call?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-nightly-news-makhia-bryant-shooting-911-call-edit-out

Yes.

https://www.jacksonville.com/article/20120508/NEWS/801253673
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2021, 10:30:20 AM »
NBC has a long history of using fraud artistic license in their reporting.
Don't forget they are the ones that used incendiaries to make sure the Chevy trucks would go up in flames.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2021, 10:35:00 AM »
It is my understanding that police forces came about as the enforcement wing of city political machines back in the day.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2021, 11:18:45 AM »
Stolen from another APS member:
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2021, 01:19:23 PM »
Stolen from Instagram.  Just kids play fighting.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 01:32:06 PM by MechAg94 »

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2021, 01:22:58 PM »
The caption was:  Spartan Armor, 16 year old-with-knife proof!   =)

One of his sponsors.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2021, 01:23:41 PM »

HankB

• friend
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2021, 03:29:55 PM »
The slaves were here long before the police, although you're hunting in the right direction. Professional police as we know them began in London in 1829. Not sure what kind of troubles they had with slaves at the time. New York City was (I think) the first American city to follow suit, in the 1840s. Not sure if there were still slaves in NYC at the time, but I'd imagine not so many you'd bring in a completely new government apparatus to deal with them. Ditto for London, after the banning of the slave trade.
The idea of "police" goes back further than that - here's reference to the Medjay of Egypt's 18th Dynasty, which began about 3500 years ago. They eventually were desert-ranger police.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medjay

https://originalpeople.org/medjay/
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!