Author Topic: Ashli Babbitt's Family to Sue Capitol Police  (Read 2181 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Ashli Babbitt's Family to Sue Capitol Police
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2021, 09:50:13 AM »
Of course. They claim they they want to "defund" the police, but really what they want is to BE the enforcers of the law.

I will once again be both a nag and a shill and recommend people read Kurt Schlichter's Kelly Turnbull series. What was once over the top fiction is now reality. You'll see exactly what the progressives want.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2021, 10:01:31 AM »
True - Schlichter has really hit the nail on the head regarding some of my actual woke folk neighbors.

They'll protest if a heroin dealer who was trying to kill someone gets shot by the cops, but they don't even want to talk about innocent victims.

And if it is found out that the shooter was a staffer, they'll scream that he should be given a medal for executing the smallest unarmed person who could squeeze through the door.
Blog under construction

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2021, 10:12:30 AM »
You know, it'd be interesting if the capitol cops look at the lawsuit, and their budget, and say "Uh... that guy wasn't one of ours."
Blog under construction

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2021, 10:33:48 AM »
You know, it'd be interesting if the capitol cops look at the lawsuit, and their budget, and say "Uh... that guy wasn't one of ours."

They are federally funded so their budget is essentially infinite. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2021, 10:36:25 AM »
Yes. Criminal not in the sense that he intended to break a law, but criminal in the sense that it was a needless, senseless killing and therefore should be charged as something like criminal negligence, negligent homicide, or whatever such charges exist in federal law.

If Chauvin can be convicted of murder for his actions, this guy can be at least charged with murder.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the shooter actually had a negligent discharge  and didn't intentionally pull the trigger.  Doesn't matter really, the result is the same: the woman is dead and the shooter will walk.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2021, 10:48:48 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the shooter actually had a negligent discharge  and didn't intentionally pull the trigger.  Doesn't matter really, the result is the same: the woman is dead and the shooter will walk.

I have wondered about that. I can't believe he didn't see or wasn't aware via comms of all the trigger pullers behind her. A question might be: If a negligent discharge, did he admit it and the gov is hiding that, or did he have a negligent discharge and is he lying his way out of it?

Again, it might not have been a negligent discharge, but if it was, there are certainly questions about it.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2021, 11:28:27 AM »
Didn't look like a negligent discharge.

Low ready, finger indexed along side... Finger onto the trigger, raises it and sights. Fires.

Cufflinks?

Seriously? That's one helluva stylish "cop."
Blog under construction