Author Topic: An Impressive Young Man  (Read 424 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
An Impressive Young Man
« on: May 01, 2021, 08:24:36 AM »
Some of you may have read/seen this:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-cypress-college-professor-flips-out-after-student-calls-police-heroes-video
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/29/watch-as-college-professor-gets-triggered-at-students-suggestion-that-police-are-heroes/

I was very impressed with this kid in the video, as well as in an interview with him I just saw. Calm, polite, and logical. He made that "professor" look like an ass simply by being polite. He was the adult, she was the 5 year old having a tantrum.

I'm glad to see that we still have young people growing up right. I see so many examples of them acting the same as this "professor" that it is very refreshing to see this.

In the video, the "professor" claims she wouldn't call the police if someone with a gun broke into her home, because the police are a bigger threat to her. In the interview I saw, they said that what was not shown in the clip making the rounds is that when the student asked what she would do instead of calling the police, she said she would "shoo the intruder away".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: An Impressive Young Man
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 09:19:06 AM »
Reality vs leftist delusion

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.