Author Topic: David "Harvard Man" Hogg  (Read 11623 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
David "Harvard Man" Hogg
« on: May 02, 2021, 09:52:55 AM »
I mean, it's just plain comedy at this point, other than to show that it would be a smart move for businesses to just automatically 86 any resumes that show a Harvard education on them.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/05/02/dumber-than-a-box-of-hammers-harvard-pride-david-hogg-does-the-math-in-thread-to-prove-billionaires-dont-work-hard-and-rofl/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: David "Harvard Man" Hogg
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 09:55:52 AM »
Every billionaire that has donated money to Harvard should demand their money back....plus interest
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JN01

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 11:37:00 PM »
That Harvard education will come in handy someday when he achieves the position of Assistant to the Assistant Manager of the Night Shift at Burger King.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 12:29:15 AM »
He wouldn't last at that...
Blog under construction

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 08:48:03 AM »
How the hell did he get into Harvard?

I thought his student transcript wasn't all that impressive. Or did he just coattail the progressive social thing to skate in and knock a more deserving individual out of the running?

Ah... here we go, from American Thinker... https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/david_hogg_goes_to_college.html

Exactly as I thought. *expletive deleted*ck, I had SAT scores that were higher than that and academically I wasn't anything special in high school.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 08:54:20 AM »
He will land in a six figure position and be just fine.

He's an owned commodity that will be trotted out and given press as needed.

There is no actual functioning meritocracy.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 09:45:54 AM »
Top men, oh yes.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 09:59:31 AM »
I would have been more impressed if he calculated the time based on an 80 or 100 hour week.  Running it based on 24/7/365 is just lazy. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2021, 09:27:43 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2021, 09:34:48 AM »
He will land in a six figure position and be just fine.

He's an owned commodity that will be trotted out and given press as needed.

There is no actual functioning meritocracy.

Politics. He’s destined to be alongside AOC. Dumb as *expletive deleted*ck but without the big tiddies
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2021, 09:58:28 AM »
:rofl:

Anti-gun activist David Hogg vs. a cicada
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/06/11/anti-gun-activist-david-hogg-vs-a-cicada/

As mentioned in the comments, these are the people that want to rip the guns out of our hands. Of course, they'll find goons to do the dangerous part.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2021, 10:00:27 AM »
If only he had a pillow he could have defended himself against that Trump supporting cicada
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2021, 11:53:23 AM »
^^^Perhaps we should all chip in and send him My Pillow.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2021, 06:20:17 PM »
^^^Perhaps we should all chip in and send him My Pillow.
I thought he already lost that pillow fight . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2021, 08:06:41 PM »
That Harvard education will come in handy someday when he achieves the position of Assistant to the Assistant Manager of the Night Shift at Burger King.

And, apropos to this, this piece showed up in my Book of Faces feed the other day: Why I Stopped Hiring Ivy League Graduates.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2022, 04:15:54 PM »
    If you need a license to kill deer why don’t you need one to kill humans?

— David Hogg 🌻 (@davidhogg111) April 2, 2022
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/04/02/david-hogg-asks-if-you-need-a-license-to-kill-a-deer-why-dont-you-need-one-to-kill-humans/

Harvard must be proud
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2022, 05:08:06 PM »
To be honest if I could buy a license to hunt humans I would be sorely tempted to fill my limit sometimes!!

bob

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2022, 06:17:30 PM »
To be honest if I could buy a license to hunt humans I would be sorely tempted to fill my limit sometimes!!

bob

What about sub-humans? You know, politicians, MLM people, used car salesmen, loony-left, you get the picture.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2022, 07:52:16 PM »
A little search will turn up images of "hunting licenses" for illegal aliens, terrorists, even (from 1941) Japs.

Hogg would probably think they're all for real. 
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2022, 11:57:28 PM »
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/04/02/david-hogg-asks-if-you-need-a-license-to-kill-a-deer-why-dont-you-need-one-to-kill-humans/

Harvard must be proud
Some people just exist to be a learning example to others.  I am sure he thinks he is being clever.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2022, 12:39:18 AM »

bob

I'll join you !!  >:D  =D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2022, 07:03:02 PM »
He's on a roll this week:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/04/03/david-hogg-thinks-that-uteruses-should-not-be-more-regulated-than-guns/

One of the better replies:

Since you probably have a vagina but not a uterus, let me explain - My uterus doesn't need a background check; I can bring my uterus anywhere in the world, without restrictions; My uterus is concealed without having to get permission from the government to do so

I always love it when practical women call out these lefty feminist "men".

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2022, 10:31:46 PM »
How the hell did he get into Harvard?

I thought his student transcript wasn't all that impressive. Or did he just coattail the progressive social thing to skate in and knock a more deserving individual out of the running?

Ah... here we go, from American Thinker... https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/david_hogg_goes_to_college.html

Exactly as I thought. *expletive deleted*ck, I had SAT scores that were higher than that and academically I wasn't anything special in high school.
I graduated high school in 1990.  I was thinking 1200 was either the top score or pretty well up there at that time.  It has changed a bit since this I guess. 

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2022, 11:34:58 PM »
I graduated high school in 1990.  I was thinking 1200 was either the top score or pretty well up there at that time.  It has changed a bit since this I guess.

Two part test back then, Two part test but different now. Max was 2400 for awhile but now back to 1600 as when you were in school. I took it once during the first weeks of 11th grade, didn't take it seriously of course and blew old Hogg out of the water. Matters not, I was and am not college material.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2022, 12:20:59 AM »
Back in 1978, I think the max was 1600, and I hit close to 1500 - better in science stuff but I ended up making a career of writing and creative stuff? Go figure. My local congresscritter put me in for Annapolis, but there weren't girls there at the time, and I wanted to get laid. Eastern Kentucky University had a big nursing school and teachers college, and was #30 in Playboy's top 40 party schools. Three years in, I raised my right hand to play Army... Graduated a few years after that.
Blog under construction