Author Topic: A critique of the U.S. today  (Read 478 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
A critique of the U.S. today
« on: May 03, 2021, 04:25:37 AM »
From (of all people) a Bin Laden.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/05/noor-bin-ladin-reflects-osama-bin-laden-joe-biden-america/

Noor Bin Laden is a niece of Osama Bin Laden, and a rather distant one. Her mother was Swiss, and her mother bailed out of Saudi Arabia and raised three children in Switzerland. Ironically, Noor Bin Laden is probably more pro-America than about half of America's population. Her writings make for interesting reading.

Bio (of sorts): https://www.noorbinladin.com/about
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: A critique of the U.S. today
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 09:19:27 AM »
That was a good read. I learned a bit more about things I already suspected about 06JAN as well.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 09:42:49 AM »
yes, good read.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 10:16:06 AM »
But what he and all of America’s other foes fail to understand is that despite all their attempts to destroy her, America will prevail.

Whether foreign or domestic, her enemies don’t stand a chance in the face of American Patriotism and Courage. Love of Freedom, God and Country is more powerful than the conniving, evil designs of the globalist ruling class.

Americans know their rights, and that these are indeed God-given. Americans will not give up their rights, because they know these inalienable God-given rights are not theirs to give.

Maybe at one time, not so sure about that anymore.

I still appreciate the sentiment and cheerleading though.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.