Author Topic: Kansas police officer’s puppy beheaded in ‘targeted’ attack  (Read 939 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://nypost.com/2021/12/13/kansas-police-officers-puppy-beheaded-in-targeted-attack/

Kansas police are still searching for suspects responsible for beheading an officer’s beloved German Shepherd puppy named Ranger in an alleged “targeted” attack.

Investigators said there were several factors that led them to believe the incident was a targeted attack on the officer who owned Ranger. Ranger was outside in the backyard at about 7 a.m. on Dec. 3 and at some point was led outside and killed in another area.

Ranger’s remains were dumped back into the officer’s backyard and were found at about 2 p.m., Ludwig said.

I can't think of many words to say on this one.  I hope they catch the scumbag(s). 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
It doesn't even matter whether it was a cop's dog or not. If this was done to anybody's dog, I would want the guys hunted down. Quite possibly outside of the legal system. Disgusting animals.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Paging John Wick to the red courtesy phone
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Nick1911

• Administrator
It doesn't even matter whether it was a cop's dog or not. If this was done to anybody's dog, I would want the guys hunted down. Quite possibly outside of the legal system. Disgusting animals.

Ben and I are in full agreement.

Jim147

• friends
Like a pedo, someone needs a slow ride feet first down a dull wood chipper,
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Guessing that is in the KC-K area?

There are some major drug gang problems there... Guessing some idiot figured that was a message.

No politician would go after the police after that one.
Blog under construction

Andiron

• friend
Someone needs to die.  badly.  Screaming.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Nick1911

• Administrator
Guessing that is in the KC-K area?

There are some major drug gang problems there... Guessing some idiot figured that was a message.

No politician would go after the police after that one.

Not even close, Parsons, Kansas. Town in the southeast corner of the state.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
Tweakmonkeys?
Blog under construction

Nick1911

• Administrator
Maybe.  Could be any number of things.  Probably someone unhappy with the officer doing his job.  Or who knows, maybe the officer is super corrupt and the situation is really complicated; who the good guy is might be shades of grey.  (Total speculation, I have no reason to think that's true)

I think I can say, really regardless of circumstance, that anyone who murders a puppy needs shot in the face.  Many times.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
That is SO wrong.

Shot in the face?

Many times? How many?

Why not just use a box cutter?

And a small hibachi grill?
Blog under construction

Nick1911

• Administrator
That is SO wrong.

Shot in the face?

Many times? How many?

Why not just use a box cutter?

And a small hibachi grill?

/sigh.  Yea, you're right.  It is wrong.  I shouldn't advocate for the extrajudicial punishment of any person, regardless of the crime.  I suppose I don't have any respect for someone who would do such a thing, nor concern for their outcome.  Guess I'm a bit of a hardliner when it comes to animal cruelty.  But we live in a nation governed by laws, and I should respect that system which affords the accused an opportunity to defend themselves.  The measure of a civilized society is how we treat those who disgust us most.

I amend my statement:

I think I can say, really regardless of circumstance, that anyone who murders a puppy needs arrested, tried by a jury of peers, and if convicted punished by the state of Kansas.   Preferably involving some combination of a box cutter, small hibachi grill, and dull woodchipper.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Someone needs a special counseling session with the Baba Yaga.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Tweakmonkeys?

Plenty of meth heads in that part of Kansas.
When I was still working the night shift for AT&T I made several trips a month up to Parsons to do maintenance window service and upgrades. Population is in the range of 10,000 or so with a fair sized rural community surrounding it, I think there is a college there as well.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
/sigh.  Yea, you're right.  It is wrong.  I shouldn't advocate for the extrajudicial punishment of any person, regardless of the crime.  I suppose I don't have any respect for someone who would do such a thing, nor concern for their outcome.  Guess I'm a bit of a hardliner when it comes to animal cruelty.  But we live in a nation governed by laws, and I should respect that system which affords the accused an opportunity to defend themselves.  The measure of a civilized society is how we treat those who disgust us most.

I amend my statement:

I think I can say, really regardless of circumstance, that anyone who murders a puppy needs arrested, tried by a jury of peers, and if convicted punished by the state of Kansas.   Preferably involving some combination of a box cutter, small hibachi grill, and dull woodchipper.

Oh we live in a nation of laws alright…laws that protect and coddle the criminals but how dare you do anything about them.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MechAg94

• friend
Hopefully someone caught them on camera. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
This was probably done by some junkie or meth head, and when caught the law should deal with him severely.

And even if the officer was a dirty cop - something we have NO evidence of - going after not him or his property but his family is the mark of a real lowlife.

(For these purposes, I'd consider the puppy to be adopted into the family. There's something profoundly sick about torturing a pet to get back at the owner.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

cordex

• Administrator
I agree with those who note that the owner's profession is only relevant in investigating the likely culprit.  In any case, killing a family pet is a nasty business.

dogmush

• friend
/sigh.  Yea, you're right.  It is wrong.  I shouldn't advocate for the extrajudicial punishment of any person, regardless of the crime.  I suppose I don't have any respect for someone who would do such a thing, nor concern for their outcome.  Guess I'm a bit of a hardliner when it comes to animal cruelty. But we live in a nation governed by laws, and I should respect that system which affords the accused an opportunity to defend themselves.  The measure of a civilized society is how we treat those who disgust us most.

I amend my statement:

*citation needed

Perhaps the Portland city council, or DC DA can chime in.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
I got my first suspension from Facebook for opining that I would gleeful kill someone who did things like this to animals.

I stand by that statement.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.