Author Topic: Coke: We're woke! Disney: Hold my beer  (Read 627 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Coke: We're woke! Disney: Hold my beer
« on: May 08, 2021, 04:11:23 PM »
This makes the Coke stuff look like it was written by the KKK

Christopher F. Rufo
@realchrisrufo
SCOOP: The Walt Disney Corporation claims that America was founded on “systemic racism,”  encourages employees to complete a “white privilege checklist,” and separates minorities into racially-segregated “affinity groups.”

I've obtained internal documents that will shock you.
Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️
@realchrisrufo
Replying to @realchrisrufo
Disney tells employees they should reject “equality,” or “equal treatment,” and instead strive for “equity,” or “the equality of outcome.” They must “reflect” on America’s “racist infrastructure” and “think carefully about whether or not [their] wealth” is derived from racism.

Disney documents encourage employees to complete a ‘white privilege checklist,’ work through feelings of guilt and shame
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/08/disney-documents-encourage-employees-to-complete-a-white-privilege-checklist-work-through-feelings-of-guilt-and-shame/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Coke: We're woke! Disney: Hold my beer
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 11:25:26 AM »
WTF is "white fragility"?

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 11:49:35 AM »
"White fragility refers to feelings of discomfort a white person experiences when they witness discussions around racial inequality and injustice."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 09:27:02 PM »
"You are, as an individual, everything that's wrong with America."

"I don't think that's remotely accurate."

"GOTCHA!"
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!