Main Forums > Politics

Cheney is Out

(1/5) > >>

Ben:
Cheney is out as GOP Conference Chair. Part of her ending remarks included pretty much a vendetta against Trump.

TDS - it's not just for democrats anymore.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/05/12/breaking-liz-cheney-booted-from-position-as-house-gop-conference-chair-vows-to-do-everything-i-can-to-that-trump-never-again-gets-anywhere-near-the-oval-office/

From what I could tell, she did some good work in that position, but once she bought into "armed insurrection and dog whistles", she lost her credibility.

MechAg94:
Her obsession with Trump is a very good reason to get rid of her.  That does not represent a very good thought process IMO.

Ron:
Call me when they dump McConnel and McCarthy.

Angel Eyes:

--- Quote from: MechAg94 on May 12, 2021, 10:28:16 AM ---Her obsession with Trump is a very good reason to get rid of her.  That does not represent a very good thought process IMO.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Note that her parting shot after the vote was "orange man bad."

DittoHead:
It's crazy to me how big of a story this is being made in the news. I mean, it's surely worth an article or two in the politics section but both left & right wing news outlets have been obsessing over it. I doubt that many people, even those who follow politics closely, could name the House Democratic Caucus Chairman off the top of their heads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version