Author Topic: Join the United States of Woke Army  (Read 1440 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Join the United States of Woke Army
« on: May 13, 2021, 05:18:08 PM »
China, Iran, NK, and Russian are laughing their ___ off. We're _____ed.

New animated Army recruiting ad is even more woke than the CIA’s, features lesbian wedding for some reason
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/13/new-animated-army-recruiting-ad-is-even-more-woke-than-the-cias-features-lesbian-wedding-for-some-reason/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: Join the United States of Woke Army
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 05:35:40 PM »
^^^Having had up close and personal experience with this, few things are more frightening than angry lesbians.  Angry lesbians in full battle rattle would be excellent front line troops as you push off to the objective.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 05:37:26 PM »
You do have a point there  :rofl:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 05:39:56 PM »
Angry Lesbians was the name of a boy band I was in back in the 90s.

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 06:39:08 PM »
Never had a problem with the dykes I worked with.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 06:47:25 PM »
Never had a problem with the dykes I worked with.

Neither have I but that's not the point. I think the focus of the army should be 100% on our fighting ability and not how woke we can be. You don't get extra points in combat based on how woke you are. This stuff is a distraction our troops don't need.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 06:59:19 PM »
Neither have I but that's not the point. I think the focus of the army should be 100% on our fighting ability and not how woke we can be. You don't get extra points in combat based on how woke you are. This stuff is a distraction our troops don't need.

And people should join the military, not to "make a difference," but to be ready to fight for our country. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 09:18:21 PM »
That video was rather cringe worthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb7njNWtZ_E

Notice that she joined a sorority full of other strong women. Why do I find that statement to be un-credible? (0:55)

And then, at about 1:01, notice how they slipped in the subtle (like a SCUD missile is subtle) reference to white privilege.

Disgusting.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:23:33 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 10:08:19 PM »
And people should join the military, not to "make a difference," but to be ready to fight for our country.

:old:
When I joined the military the primary focus was being trained and prepared to kill commies and break all their *expletive deleted*it before they could kill us and break all our *expletive deleted*it.
 :old:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2021, 03:22:37 PM »
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Pb

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2021, 08:43:24 PM »
Get all women out of combat positions.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2021, 09:08:23 PM »
Get all women out of combat positions.

You might not like it but that ship has sailed. I have seen more than one woman as a top ten pilot in a carrier air wing. On the same standards as everyone else. They command warships, some well, some not, just like their male counterparts.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2021, 10:47:19 PM »
I'll just leave this here.

https://gunfreezone.net/six-months-maybe-a-year-until-this-comes-true/

Humorous thread drift-
My daughter, the 6th grade teacher, has a female student that decided she is actually a he.
Changed name from something girlish to "Toby" and insisted that the school refer to her/him that way. (my daughter did not mention the ethnicity of the child)
Not wishing to endanger her job by not accepting the wokeness my daughter went along with it.
Then came parent/teacher conference time. My daughter used the students new name and the parents went WTFO??!!?? Seems little darling hadn't informed dear old mom and dad about her/his transgenderism.
Much hilarity ensued.
The child has since requested that the school use her male name at school and her birth name when interacting with her parents.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2021, 07:18:55 AM »
I wonder if "Toby" has one or more trans friends.  Or if "Toby's" friends will soon decide they are trans.

For the young, female-to-male types it apparently often takes place in a social cluster.

griz

• friend
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2021, 08:38:31 AM »

The child has since requested that the school use her male name at school and her birth name when interacting with her parents.

I thought it was a only a joke about the idea of changing genders day to day,  It honestly never occurred to me that someone would want to switch depending on who they were around.

When someone is switching back and forth often, what's the correct pronoun usage for past tense when it conflicts with the present.  If I was talking to the parents in front of the student, would I say "she told me that he didn't want you to know he was a she"?  I don't think I would pass a woke english class.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2021, 04:47:07 PM »
I thought it was a only a joke about the idea of changing genders day to day,  It honestly never occurred to me that someone would want to switch depending on who they were around.

When someone is switching back and forth often, what's the correct pronoun usage for past tense when it conflicts with the present.  If I was talking to the parents in front of the student, would I say "she told me that he didn't want you to know he was a she"?  I don't think I would pass a woke english class.

Hey you.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2021, 05:39:01 PM »
Hey you.

"Listen, *expletive deleted*er."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2021, 09:50:28 AM »
. . . When someone is switching back and forth often, what's the correct pronoun usage . . .
Nuts.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2021, 02:38:04 PM »
Nuts.

That would probably be construed as "transphobic"  :facepalm: .

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2021, 02:45:07 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes