Author Topic: Sean Lennon on Political Correctness  (Read 469 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Sean Lennon on Political Correctness
« on: May 24, 2021, 10:05:07 AM »
Considering who his parents are, and especially how far out his mom is, wow, this was a really good take. This is someone who had what most of us would consider a far left upbringing, yet this common sense post will have today's far left attacking him with their claws out.

To me, it solidifies my feelings that the left has gone far, far more extremist than the right. The common sense he is talking about here is considered extremism in the current political definition, including by our current government.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/05/24/morality-policing-is-making-things-worse-sean-lennons-thread-on-political-correctness-and-the-damage-its-done-to-society-an-epic-must-read/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Sean Lennon on Political Correctness
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 10:39:37 AM »
Welcome to being labeled a nazi pal
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Sean Lennon on Political Correctness
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 11:00:22 AM »
Quote from: Sean Lennon
I am very sad that I feel like I have to say the following but here goes: Asians are not the problem. Blacks are not the problem. Jews are not the problem. And yes, Whites are not the problem either. No race or culture is ‘the problem.’

... and he will be denounced as a racist for writing that.

"Truth is treason in an empire of lies."
            - George Orwell
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama