Author Topic: No student loan cancellation in Biden's budget.  (Read 439 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
No student loan cancellation in Biden's budget.
« on: May 25, 2021, 05:19:35 PM »
Safe bet a bunch of people voted for Biden based solely on his stated position on student loan cancellation.
To that  I say  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

According to the Washington Post, President Joe Biden will not include any student loan cancellation in his annual budget. While the annual budget, which is expected at the end of next week, only contains major policy plans that have already been released by the Biden administration, it’s another major setback for student loan cancellation. As a presidential candidate, Biden called for Congress to cancel up to $10,000 of student loans for student loan borrowers, but hasn’t enacted any policy for student loan cancellation through an executive order.

Media is going to try and bury this faster than one of my cats buries a turd.

Biden Drops Student Loan Forgiveness From Latest Budget
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2021/05/21/biden-drops-student-loan-forgiveness-from-latest-budget/?sh=281b4271691e

HAHAHA SUCKERS! Gravel Institute super fussy because SHOCKA, Biden lied during his campaign and will NOT be canceling student debt
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/05/25/hahaha-suckers-gravel-institute-super-fussy-because-shocka-biden-lied-during-his-campaign-and-will-not-be-cancelling-student-debt/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: No student loan cancellation in Biden's budget.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 06:01:38 PM »
An opportunity for Trump to adopt the issue, promise to enact it, then get elected and not do it :laugh:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife