Author Topic: Another fake hate crime  (Read 554 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Another fake hate crime
« on: June 02, 2021, 12:58:08 AM »
https://thepostmillennial.com/hate-hoax-blm-activist-claimed-she-was-the-victim-of-hate-crimes-including-arson-video-shows-she-started-the-fire

If White's are so frequently and brazenly threatening Blacks ... why do so many Blacks have to fake victimhood?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Another fake hate crime
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 07:51:40 AM »
This is the cunning of the white man's tricknology. White supremacy, you see, is at such an advanced stage that Black Afro-American Peoples of Colorz are programmed to attack themselves.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 08:04:14 AM »
This is the cunning of the white man's tricknology. White supremacy, you see, is at such an advanced stage that Black Afro-American Peoples of Colorz are programmed to attack themselves.

I think you think you're joking but that's actually what many on the BLM side have been saying.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 09:12:53 AM »
Is that why Obama and others want white factory workers to learn to code?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 09:20:41 AM »
The fake hate crimes have always bothered me.  The saddest part of it is often these people achieve their goal in the short term even though the truth usually comes out later.

The consequences for false accusations should be a lot more severe than they are.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 09:42:08 AM »
The consequences for false accusations should be a lot more severe than they are.

I think false accusations along with police, prosecutorial and judicial misconduct that attempts to railroad/frame a person should get the same punishment as the crime in question, up to and including the death penalty.
Perjury, falsifying evidence, deliberately withholding exculpatory evidence, tampering with evidence and the like should all be vigorously prosecuted.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2021, 09:53:58 AM »
I think false accusations along with police, prosecutorial and judicial misconduct that attempts to railroad/frame a person should get the same punishment as the crime in question, up to and including the death penalty.
Perjury, falsifying evidence, deliberately withholding exculpatory evidence, tampering with evidence and the like should all be vigorously prosecuted.

Agreed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design