Author Topic: Not sure of the report's veracity, but ...  (Read 662 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Not sure of the report's veracity, but ...
« on: June 07, 2021, 10:24:01 AM »
... posting it anyway.

Kamala Harris greeted with "Trump won" signs in Guatemala:

https://floridianpress.com/2021/06/kamala-harris-greeted-in-guatemala-with-go-home-and-trump-won-messages/

But after boarding a new plane and taking the 4 1/2 hour flight to Guatemala, protestors were at the Guatemalan Air Force base waiting for the vice president with open arms and signs. Big signs.

One sign simply stated, “Kamala, TRUMP WON,” another told the vice president that “Guatemala as pro-life,” and another want to her to “go home.”
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Not sure of the report's veracity, but ...
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 10:25:19 AM »
But she brought cookies
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 12:26:58 PM »
I saw it in a couple of different places already.

It may be true, because I also saw this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-staff-migration-main-drivers-guatemala-president-us

I'm actually surprised, as I thought Guatemala would be pretty pro-Biden and dems, but it appears they are not, starting with their President.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 01:27:30 PM »
They must be trying to attract American retirees.  :lol:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 02:01:00 PM »

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 02:12:43 PM »
I saw it in a couple of different places already.

It may be true, because I also saw this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-staff-migration-main-drivers-guatemala-president-us

I'm actually surprised, as I thought Guatemala would be pretty pro-Biden and dems, but it appears they are not, starting with their President.

Biden/Harris are trying to push a "corruption at home" cause for the border crisis. I can just imagine how well that plays out:

"Saludos, Sr. Presidente. En nombre del Presidente Biden, estoy aquí para hablar de lo corrupto que es su gobierno."

["Greetings, Mr. President. On behalf of President Biden, I'm here to talk about how corrupt your government is."]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 03:36:53 PM »
It must be true, but honestly, I would rather see more pictures of the P51 in the background!

https://www.usasupreme.com/photos-kamala-harris-humiliated-during-her-first-trip-abroad-to-guatemala-and-mexico-she-was-greeted-with-with-go-home-and-trump-won-signs/

bob

You and me, both.  I wonder if some American aircraft restoration guru will make them a good offer to take that beautiful gate guardian off their hands?  Restored P-51s are worth a gazillion bucks these days.  Even unrestored ones go for a bundle because there are so few of them.
I could give a rip about Harris and her trip.  It won't change a thing with regard to illegal immigration, even if she gets down on her knees and begs in her own inimitable way.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2021, 05:16:18 PM »
You and me, both.  I wonder if some American aircraft restoration guru will make them a good offer to take that beautiful gate guardian off their hands?  Restored P-51s are worth a gazillion bucks these days.  Even unrestored ones go for a bundle because there are so few of them.

This is an old ad but if I had an extra 8 million* or so laying around this would be just the plane to get back in the air.

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2019/february/26/the-last-mustang-up-for-sale

bob

*8 milion do get the plane, get it restored, build a hanger and a house and a runway. If it took more I could live in the hanger. ;)