Author Topic: I should be sad for our country but....  (Read 543 times)

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
I should be sad for our country but....
« on: June 09, 2021, 06:15:27 PM »
Biden is about to get rolled and hard on his little overseas trip. I am sure Vlad is shaking in his boots about getting the Corn Pop treatment. Probably hurt our country for decades but man I love a good train wreck.  [popcorn]
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: I should be sad for our country but....
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 06:37:57 PM »
Biden is about to get rolled and hard on his little overseas trip. I am sure Vlad is shaking in his boots about getting the Corn Pop treatment. Probably hurt our country for decades but man I love a good train wreck.  [popcorn]

So do I but we're on the train
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: I should be sad for our country but....
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 04:46:44 PM »
"...there is a great deal of ruin in a nation" -Adam Smith

We are proving this each successive day. Our "elites" seem intent on finding out exactly how much ruin there is in a nation.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought