Armed Polite Society

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

R.I.P. Scout26

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 2737 times)

fifth_column

• friend
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2021, 11:10:43 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQvBtH1DurU

Should Parents Ask Their Babies For Consent Before Changing Their Nappies? | Good Morning Britain

It's the UK, but coming soon here or already has

I wonder why comments have been turned off?
 [ar15]
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2021, 05:58:16 PM »

Now there's two of them

CNN
@CNN
Singer Demi Lovato has revealed they are nonbinary and are changing their pronouns, telling fans they are "proud" to make the change after "a lot of self-reflective work."
Demi Lovato
@ddlovato
Replying to @ddlovato
Today is a day I'm so happy to share more of my life with you all- I am proud to let you know that I identify as non-binary & will officially be changing my pronouns to they/them moving forward 💖

SIREN: CNN reports that singer Demi Lovato are changing their pronouns and they are proud to make the change
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/19/siren-cnn-reports-that-singer-demi-lovato-are-changing-their-pronouns-and-they-are-proud-to-make-the-change/
Never Underestimate The Power Of The Stupid Side

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2021, 06:52:06 PM »

I don't see what the problem is. I'm still a meat popsicle.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2021, 08:20:30 PM »

I don't see what the problem is. I'm still a meat popsicle.

Smoke yooou!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2021, 09:46:50 PM »

"Tastes kind-of like cherry cough syrup and swimming-pool water, with a hint of puke."
                   - Paul Harrell describes Red Bull

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2021, 10:23:53 PM »

Smoke yooou!

Wrong answer.

Where did you find my picture? Stalker much?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2021, 09:58:11 AM »

Really?

Blue-checked Canadian lawyer suggests young people take up ‘#SexWork on the side’ because capitalism will exploit them anyway
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/06/15/blue-checked-canadian-lawyer-suggests-young-people-take-up-sexwork-on-the-side-because-capitalism-will-exploit-them-anyway/
Never Underestimate The Power Of The Stupid Side

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2021, 10:24:31 AM »

A few years ago there was an article about a woman in Germany who was told by the unemployment office to consider sex work (which is legal there I believe). 

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2021, 10:35:48 AM »

Really?

Blue-checked Canadian lawyer suggests young people take up ‘#SexWork on the side’ because capitalism will exploit them anyway
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/06/15/blue-checked-canadian-lawyer-suggests-young-people-take-up-sexwork-on-the-side-because-capitalism-will-exploit-them-anyway/
Thinking about this:  There is little suggestion to reform the oligarchy capitalism we have today.  Now they not only want to exploit young people at work, but also exploit them outside of work.  No mention of strip clubs?  And no mention of doing anything toward the future to get out of the exploited position. 

Better suggestion might be to tell them to look for business/investment opportunities on the side.  Look for ways to build income separate from their primary job.  It wasn't at the forefront of my thinking when I was younger.  Wish it had been.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2021, 05:16:21 PM »

Thinking about this:  There is little suggestion to reform the oligarchy capitalism we have today.  Now they not only want to exploit young people at work, but also exploit them outside of work.  No mention of strip clubs?  And no mention of doing anything toward the future to get out of the exploited position. 

Better suggestion might be to tell them to look for business/investment opportunities on the side.  Look for ways to build income separate from their primary job.  It wasn't at the forefront of my thinking when I was younger.  Wish it had been.

That would make sense but the left is absolutely obsessed with sex and sexual stuff it’s how they view the world, which explains the utter insanity of the woke crowd.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!
Pages: 1 2 [3]