Author Topic: Just when I thought the Nigerian "beneficiary" scams had been replaced ...  (Read 383 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
... by the computer security renewal scams, I opened up my e-mail to find this:

Attention Beneficiary,

We hereby inform you that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of
Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together
to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all round Africa. We have recovered over
US$2.6 Billion Dollars from the people we have behind bars.

Our duty is to make sure we stop internet scam and money laundering. As for today we have
put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this thieves/internet
rats. We have over 8,273 of them in our jails round Africa and we are still looking for
more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their
hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their
letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out Africa including fake lottery
winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars
from you without a successful end.

We have received the express mandate and instructions of the president, federal republic
of Nigeria together with the EFCC Nigeria, the Interpol and the FBI to commence the
immediate release of your funds into your nominated account but we can not transfer this
funds direct to your bank account,because we are having problem with the International
Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is via Diplomatic Courier Service.So your
diplomat just arrive with your consignment box worth One Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United State dollars at John.F.Kennedy International Airport New York USA.

Contact your diplomat now at (jmalvin1889@gmail.com)  or call +1(631-295-4477) with
your,

NAME......
HOME ADDRESS.....
VALID PHONE NUMBER.....
ALSO THE NAME OF THE AIRPORT CLOSE TO YOU.... also to give you more details on how to
receive your fund.

PLEASE NOTE THAT, YOUR URGENT RESPOND WILL BE NEEDED FOR THIS DELIVERY TO BE COMPLETE AND
TAKE NOTE:THAT YOU ARE WARNED TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION OR EMAIL WITH ANY OTHER 
PERSON OR OFFICE TO AVOID DELAY IN RECEIVING YOUR FUND.

I wish I had a burner cell phone. I'd love to call Mr. Malvin and ask him what hotel he's staying at in New York.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

grampster

• friend
Hey, that's not a scam...it's true.  I just got back from the airport with 3.5 million dollars in cash.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Hawkmoon

• friend
Hey, that's not a scam...it's true.  I just got back from the airport with 3.5 million dollars in cash.

Wait, what? My box is only worth $1.5 million -- how do you rate $3.5 million?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design