Author Topic: Kamala Harris is More Annoying Than AOC  (Read 9506 times)

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Kamala Harris is More Annoying Than AOC
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2023, 06:04:42 PM »
Pokeyhauntus Warren sucked up all that traction...

Dot, not feather.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

griz

• friend
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2023, 11:21:02 PM »
"Algorithmic Discrimination".  That sounded so ridiculous I had to look it up to make sure it wasn't satire.  https://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp/ai-bill-of-rights/algorithmic-discrimination-protections-2/:

You should not face discrimination by algorithms and systems should be used and designed in an equitable way. Algorithmic discrimination occurs when automated systems contribute to unjustified different treatment or impacts disfavoring people based on their race, color, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, gender identity, intersex status, and sexual orientation), religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by law. Depending on the specific circumstances, such algorithmic discrimination may violate legal protections. Designers, developers, and deployers of automated systems should take proactive and continuous measures to protect individuals and communities from algorithmic discrimination and to use and design systems in an equitable way. This protection should include proactive equity assessments as part of the system design, use of representative data and protection against proxies for demographic features, ensuring accessibility for people with disabilities in design and development, pre-deployment and ongoing disparity testing and mitigation, and clear organizational oversight. Independent evaluation and plain language reporting in the form of an algorithmic impact assessment, including disparity testing results and mitigation information, should be performed and made public whenever possible to confirm these protections.

That's a lot of words to make the water more muddy than before.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2023, 12:56:00 PM »
It's not like she does anything anyway.
I mean seriously, what has she done other than crackle at the worse moment possible?

She spends her days sitting in a corner of the basement making Venn diagrams.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2023, 10:26:39 PM »
"Algorithmic Discrimination".  That sounded so ridiculous I had to look it up to make sure it wasn't satire.  https://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp/ai-bill-of-rights/algorithmic-discrimination-protections-2/:

That's a lot of words to make the water more muddy than before.

Wouldn't algorithmic and systemic be the same thing?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2023, 07:45:37 AM »
Just shoot me

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
KAMALA HARRIS: "Well, the press is here. Ha ha ha! I got some words, though! I got the vocabulary and my pronunciation is perfect! Ha ha ha ha."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1722679377580732873?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2023, 08:57:45 AM »
She has the best words.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2023, 04:29:42 PM »
"All your words are belong to us!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2024, 04:45:14 PM »
Kamala Harris invents background checks:

HARRIS: When I was speaking with these young leaders, before I walked in here, they were talking about, hey, shouldn’t we be looking at people’s backgrounds before they can buy a gun? Yes, young leaders, I said to them. You are absolutely right.

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2024/01/22/npr-gun-control-n79620

What would we do without Democrats telling us to pass gun laws that were passed 4 administrations ago?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2024, 12:11:47 PM »
    CNN reporter Laura Coates fights back tears while fawning over VP Harris:

"I'm struck just being in your presence. I was watching you on stage. Looking at you in the eye with your passion."

She then asks Kamala how anyone can be skeptical of her. VP blames sexism. pic.twitter.com/f8iJbRzsVw
    — End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) January 23, 2024

Barf

CNN Journo's Cringe Behavior Around Kamala Harris Says SO MUCH About Media (And It Ain't GOOD) *WATCH*
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/01/23/cnn-reporter-weeps-in-kamala-harris-presence-n2392062

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2024, 02:34:16 AM »
in the late nineties/early 2000's , I was a member of "ggnra" golden gate NRA
We were very active in promoting gun rights in CA and political action.
I had volunteered for manning the table at a gun show and Kamela was protesting the gun show and had a bunch of young convicts on parole who were forced to attend for community service.
 I tried to get the other NRA members to join me in counter-protesting her, they all asked me not to.
 I am now relieved that I had not gotten on her radar, I have a feeling she's a very competent stalinist and the ditzy thing is an act.
 If she manages to get in, her enemies will be eliminated.
She reminds me of wealthy criminal I used to know - his public persona was a jovial and not to bright clownish guy.
in private he was ruthless and extremely violent and very smart.
 We might be underestimating how dangerous she might actually be
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2024, 12:13:30 PM »
All I know is that a Kamala-AOC 2024 ticket would have so much win in it, let's just bask in the warmth of such an awesome prospect.

Mmmm scrumptious meme opportunities.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2024, 12:47:41 PM »
All I know is that a Kamala-AOC 2024 ticket would have so much win in it, let's just bask in the warmth of such an awesome prospect.

Mmmm scrumptious meme opportunities.

That the warmth of a fresh streaming pile of
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2024, 04:58:31 PM »
Why is she talking like a drunk, rural, southern black woman? She's from California. It's about the RKBA BTW:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1756015147997372562
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2024, 10:20:01 PM »
Why is she talking like a drunk, rural, southern black woman? She's from California. It's about the RKBA BTW:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1756015147997372562

And now the VP appears to be drunk at a speaking gig - perfect followup to Biden's recent performance. Sweet Mexican Gaza, this is a train wreck.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2024, 07:59:20 AM »
And now the VP appears to be drunk at a speaking gig - perfect followup to Biden's recent performance. Sweet Mexican Gaza, this is a train wreck.

A 1,115 and counting days long train wreck
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2024, 09:39:19 AM »
When reached for comment, the Vice President gave no clear answers. "President is like the biggest boss of a country, and when you think about it, that's significant in a way the many people find significant," she said. "Vice President is like the little boss. Presidents need lots of mental. I have plenty of mental. Mental is in brains, which I have. HA HA HA HA HA!"

Babylon Bee BTW
You can tell because the above actually makes more sense than normal

Kamala Harris Found Mentally Unfit To Replace Biden
https://babylonbee.com/news/kamala-found-mentally-incompetent-to-replace-biden
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2024, 12:12:10 AM »
Babylon Bee BTW
You can tell because the above actually makes more sense than normal

Kamala Harris Found Mentally Unfit To Replace Biden
https://babylonbee.com/news/kamala-found-mentally-incompetent-to-replace-biden

Hhmm??
That MIGHT clear the way for them to get Nutty Newsom in as the Demo candidate and somebody else (Moochelle) as VP.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2024, 07:51:10 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2024, 09:49:25 AM »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2024, 01:57:57 PM »
“I am ready to serve. There’s no question about that,” Harris responded bluntly. Everyone who sees her on the job, Harris said, “walks away fully aware of my capacity to lead.”

Who are these people "aware" of her "capacity to lead"?
Anyway
Almost like she thinks she will be sitting in the big chair soon, like real soon.
Would check off a couple of squares on the dem bingo card, first woman president and first woman of color president.

Kamala Harris Shows Her TRUE Colors Backstabbing Biden, Claims 'She's Ready to Serve' (Jill Pissed?)
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/02/12/kamala-backstabs-joe-jill-furious-n2392855
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2024, 07:14:16 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2024, 12:31:03 PM »
Kamala Seen Practicing Her Presidential Cackle
https://babylonbee.com/news/kamala-seen-practicing-her-presidential-cackle
When a world leader asks you a question, and you don't know the answer, do what you've always done and burst out into laughter. ‘How do you propose to ease tensions with the Chinese government, President Harris?' BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

BB is transitioning from comedy into documentaries.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2024, 11:06:19 PM »
SNL nailed this a year and a half ago, and nothing's changed.

https://youtu.be/46WZfo1yFkI?si=6lBDUGGiKtlFWwzR

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2024, 12:06:09 PM »
Kamala Harris bizarrely claims that women's college basketball 'wasn't allowed' a March Madness bracket until 2022 - despite first female NCAA tournament taking place in 1982
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-basketball/article-13275973/kamala-harris-womens-march-madness-bracket-ncaa-tournament-19822.html

Lets just say she's full of it
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2024, 02:04:24 PM »
Kamala Harris bizarrely claims that women's college basketball 'wasn't allowed' a March Madness bracket until 2022 - despite first female NCAA tournament taking place in 1982

I'm sure this will be of interest to Tennessee and UConn
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design