Author Topic: TDS is alive and well  (Read 10373 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
TDS is alive and well
« on: July 06, 2021, 11:25:05 AM »
And not only is TDS alive and well it's running a marathon

New York Post
@nypost
Race car crashes at Georgia track, killing audience member https://trib.al/9uyE6Mq
Fully Vaccinated Tom Leykis
@tomleykis
One less Trump supporter!

Blue-check ‘shock jock’ celebrating race car crash that killed GA man proves Trump Derangement Syndrome hangs on longer than HERPES
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/07/06/blue-check-shock-jock-celebrating-race-car-crash-that-killed-ga-man-proves-trump-derangement-syndrome-hangs-on-longer-than-herpes/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
Re: TDS is alive and well
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 12:24:14 PM »
I wonder when he will start billing Trump for rent in his head.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 12:45:10 PM »

Blue-check ‘shock jock’ celebrating race car crash that killed GA man proves Trump Derangement Syndrome hangs on longer than HERPES
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/07/06/blue-check-shock-jock-celebrating-race-car-crash-that-killed-ga-man-proves-trump-derangement-syndrome-hangs-on-longer-than-herpes/

Never heard of him.  Now I wish I hadn't.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 03:13:12 PM »
I hadn't heard of Tom Leykis in many years.  I remember hearing him on the radio in Phoenix years ago when I lived there.  Didn't like him much as I recall.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 09:59:51 AM »
My how soft and delicate we have become.

Dr. Gail Saltz, a clinical associate professor of psychiatry at the NY Presbyterian Hospital Weill-Cornell School of Medicine, also noted Trump’s extreme and cruel rhetoric as abnormal in American politics.

“President Trump used deprecating, extreme, cruel language to discuss anyone or groups he did not agree with,” Saltz told Salon via email. “He often included an indictment of the person or group with verbally aggressive language, even suggesting at times for others who agreed with him to rise up and ‘defeat’ any who would oppose him. He ridiculed and shamed others around him and constantly threatened others with being treated aggressively should they fail to support him.”
Salon
@Salon
Trump wasn't just an abnormal figure — psychiatrists say his rhetoric caused real trauma

Several psychiatrists speak with Salon about the very real trauma that President Trump’s rhetoric caused
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/07/08/several-psychiatrists-speak-with-salon-about-the-very-real-trauma-that-president-trumps-rhetoric-caused/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 11:09:10 AM »
Dr. Gail Saltz  is a lying Dogfaced ponysoldier!!!!!  :mad: .....  =D ... >:D 

:rofl:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 11:03:20 AM »
They are going flipping nuts over this.
It shows up like a rash in google search
You can barely see him in the video which probably means there are people actively going over photos and videos frame by frame looking for this stuff.

Losers on Twitter cry ALL DAY over a 3 second Mel Gibson clip! Give him the Chris Pratt treatment!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uPwcN7vbM

Mel Gibson’s Hollywood Reputation Is Being Rehashed After This Video of Him Saluting Donald Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/now/mel-gibson-hollywood-reputation-being-155338760.html

Mel Gibson Appears To Salute Donald Trump At UFC Fight, Gets KO’d On Twitter
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mel-gibson-donald-trump-ufc-fight_n_60ed55f7e4b0d5140eb90f7d
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2021, 12:18:47 AM »
Well, they won't buy his movies anyway, so?
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2021, 02:28:15 PM »
Still alive
There may a slight delay in your pizza delivery

Instant Regret! Unhinged Pizza Guy Goes NUTS Over A Flag...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APu_30-v3UA
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 02:45:00 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 12:07:01 AM »
Bette Midler wants Trump arrested for the attempted murder of Joe Biden by trying to infect him with C19.

Get this broad a Snickers bar! Bette Midler out-BATSH*TS herself calling Trump the Devil and demanding he be arrested for trying to kill Biden
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/12/03/get-this-broad-a-snickers-bar-bette-midler-out-batshts-herself-calling-trump-the-devil-and-demanding-he-be-arrested-for-trying-to-kill-biden/
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2021, 01:24:58 PM »
The other week I went over to MSNBC's website. IIRC it was right before the Virginia election.

I stopped counting at 9 the number of front page headlines on their site that referenced Trump DIRECTLY.

Not as in, former Trump officials receive subpoenas...

But, Donald Trump stretches and yawns, proving he's an evil fascist! Direct, personal references to the man over what was, for the most part, absolutely trivial stuff.

I really thought the left was going to learn that most of the rest of the country has moved on from Trump, but it's clear that no, they've not, and in reality they can't.

Terry McAuliffe really though he had a winning campaign strategy with his constant whining cry of TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! EVIL FASCIST PUPPET MASTER OF REPUBLICANS IN VIRGINIA! TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

My guess is that they still can't figure out why that theme didn't work, and I'm praying to god that they never really do figure it out and roll it out in spades for the midterms next year.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2021, 02:00:58 PM »
Trump should endorse members of The Squad . . . and then the Dems heads would REALLY explode.  >:D   :rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2021, 12:16:51 AM »
I really wonder just how long he's gonna live rent free in their heads........
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2021, 07:08:35 AM »
I really wonder just how long he's gonna live rent free in their heads........

Uranium has a shorter half life.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2021, 08:55:41 AM »
Uranium has a shorter half life.

U-238 has a half-life of 4.47 billion years, so that sounds about right.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2022, 10:09:39 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2022, 06:43:25 PM »
Any time I post anything even remotely complimentary about Trump or Conservatives a friend's sister comes out of the *expletive deleted*ing woodwork to screech about Trump...

Even things that aren't related to Trump she turns into Trump screeds.

And truth be told, most of the stuff like that  that I post to my page I post just to get her cranked.

I wish I could harness the energy she expends. She could power half the country.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2022, 06:50:55 PM »
Even things that aren't related to Trump she turns into Trump screeds.

This seems to be the primary symptom for diagnosis of TDS.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2022, 07:03:39 PM »
Bet if you started something that stated it was Trump's fault more 3rd class than 2nd and especially 1st class passingers died on the Titanic many of them would run with it.
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2022, 08:49:04 AM »
Don't give me any crap about Godwinizing the thread.   Throwing that epithet around is only another "cartridge" in the Leftist propaganda ammunitIon dump. 

I looked up propaganda and these were the first three hits on the duckduckgo search engine:

----------------------------
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org › content › en › article › ministry-of-propaganda-and-public-enlightenment
Ministry of Propaganda and Public Enlightenment
The Propaganda Ministry aimed further to control the content of news and editorial pages through directives distributed in daily conferences in Berlin and transmitted through the party propaganda offices to regional or local papers. Detailed guidelines stated what stories could or could not be reported and how to report the news.
---------------------------
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Reich_Ministry_of_Public_Enlightenment_and_Propaganda
Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda
The Reich Ministry for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda ( Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda; RMVP), also known simply as the Ministry of Propaganda ( Propagandaministerium ), controlled the content of the press, literature, visual arts, film, theater, music and radio in Nazi Germany

--------------------------
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org › content › en › article › nazi-propaganda
Nazi Propaganda | Holocaust Encyclopedia
Communicating the Nazi Message Following the Nazi seizure of power in 1933, Hitler established a Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda headed by Joseph Goebbels. The Ministry's aim was to ensure that the Nazi message was successfully communicated through art, music, theater, films, books, radio, educational materials, and the press.

-------------------------------------

Y' know, we say that 1984 was a warning for us, but a textbook for "them."

The propaganda ministry of 1933 on is a model for what's going on here in the USA today.

Aww, crap, Terry, that's all just ancient history.  What's it got to do with today?

And I'm being a bad boy for "Godwinizing" the thread.

Terry, 230RN

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2022, 05:09:27 PM »
Posted on Nextdoor

I looked up the word Maga in Wikipedia & found some interesting Facts!  Wikipedia said the word Maga is an Egyptian crocodile deity sired by Set!  Set is the God of storms, disorder, deserts & violence.  In Ancient Egyptian religion, Set is the lord of the Red land.  I guess Trump picked the correct term because all he has done is cause disorder & violence.  You might want to think twice before wearing a Maga hat & realize what it stands for!!  YIKES!
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2022, 12:20:38 PM »
Putting this here because Sullivan is still in TDS. He's voting for Republicans to teach the Dems a lesson, but still can't figure out that he should have voted for the scary "election-denier." This chump knows he was played, but he's ready to get played again. Just because Trump.

It therefore doesn’t surprise me that in his final pitch to voters this week, Biden barely mentioned his record. He didn’t talk about inflation, the looming recession, crime, immigration, Covid. He mentioned nothing that would motivate anyone beyond his own base.

He returned instead to his previous 2020 electoral blackmail: you have no choice but to vote for Democrats because the far right is so hostile to democracy. To which my answer would be: Well, I did that already. And I was treated like an easy mark by the Dems — who pocketed my vote and ignored all of my concerns. Voting for an actual election denier would remain a dealbreaker for me. But otherwise, when Trump is not on the ballot, why would I be suckered by the woke left again?

https://andrewsullivan.substack.com/p/will-biden-and-the-dems-finally-get-7a7?fbclid=IwAR2OBY43O5LjJExfZs5TtEXRhOWj1uEqIIVqKZHi6cGrciUxFDA7hN9lOBE
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2022, 06:33:13 PM »
Please tell me this is fake

This woman went viral on TikTok for disparaging and belittling her white father at his funeral.

She says she won’t miss him because he’s a “racist, Trump-loving, cis straight white man.” pic.twitter.com/zxJfFlI0Ug

— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) November 15, 2022
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/11/16/woman-goes-viral-for-berating-her-racist-trump-loving-cis-straight-white-father-at-funeral/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2022, 04:03:26 PM »
What do you think? Think she has a problem with Trump?

On Tuesday, Trump finally announced that he will run for president again in 2024. In this sequel, we can think of Trump as a type of sleep demon, a fascist version of the legendary horror-movie monster Freddy Krueger. Trump’s third presidential campaign is meant to keep the American people asleep. If they wake up, Trump’s dark power may finally be broken.

As he has done repeatedly, Trump is echoing and channeling the same kind of violent, apocalyptic, fantastical and profoundly paranoid rhetoric that fueled the fascist movements of 20th-century Europe, up to and including Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. In recent months, Trump has become even more explicit in his threats of widespread chaos and violence if he is indicted or otherwise punished by the Department of Justice or other law enforcement agencies.

Salon: Donald Trump wants to keep the American people asleep in a fascist dream-nightmare
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/11/19/salon-donald-trump-wants-to-keep-the-american-people-asleep-in-a-fascist-dream-nightmare/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2022, 04:56:59 PM »
This morning I went and did some work with a woman on her farm.  Out of the blue she asked me if I was "Trumpist" or something.  I told her I was a Republican though Trump "wasn't exactly my favorite person" (which is accurate).  That seemed to satisfy her.

I like the woman quite a lot, but why did she even bring it up?  What would she have done if I was a huge Trump fan?  Would she have been obligated to hate me?  It was just bizarre.  Talking about politics with strangers is just a bad, bad idea for the most part.