Author Topic: White supremacists plan to take down the power grid  (Read 1363 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
White supremacists plan to take down the power grid
« on: December 25, 2020, 11:30:42 AM »
https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-race-and-ethnicity-elections-ohio-e9e42849c9565b60cfd4607e3590548d

It is difficult to be a Nazi teenager when your mom keeps making you take the flags down in your room.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: White supremacists plan to take down the power grid
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 11:55:02 AM »
https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-race-and-ethnicity-elections-ohio-e9e42849c9565b60cfd4607e3590548d

It is difficult to be a Nazi teenager when your mom keeps making you take the flags down in your room.

LOL

I wonder which one was working for the Feds  :laugh:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 01:15:28 PM »
"No, Ralph, I told you you're grounded because of that Nazi flag. You may NOT have the car keys this evening, and you may NOT go out and shoot transformers."

"Oh, Ma ...!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 02:19:42 PM »
LOL

Probably most of them.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2023, 01:01:40 AM »
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/04/22/have-the-attacks-on-the-power-grid-been-solved-n545592

This seems like a perfect case for legacy media, and the White House, since they love to gin up fears of white racism. But it doesn't seem to get a lot of coverage. It reminds me of the crickets chirping when the white men were sentenced for killing the black jogger. That happened at around the same time as Rittenhouse was acquitted in the killing of the 2 white sickos. Yet the media kept trying to make the Rittenhouse case into a hate crime, and just ignored the story about a black man being chased down and killed by white men who really did appear to be racist.

Does the Left not want people to see what happens to actual white racists? The system destroys those people, but they want us to think it's on their side. So they make an innocent man into a racist vigilante, and then cry foul when he's vindicated.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2023, 12:01:16 AM »
. . . . Does the Left not want people to see what happens to actual white racists? . . .
Probably not.

Texas caught, tried, and convicted the 3 white guys who dragged black James Byrd to his death in 1998; two received the death penalty and were executed, the third is in an 8x12 foot cell 23 hours a day - solitary confinement for his own safety. This was all done without "hate crime" laws.

White Derek Chauvin, convicted of killing black George Floyd, was sentenced to a couple of decades in jail - that's where he's sitting now.

Lefites want laws to PREVENT these things from happening, but don't seem to know (or care) that severe punishment is the only way to enforce these laws - and we have that now.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023, 09:41:17 AM »
LOL

The ones who were not charged with a crime?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2023, 11:11:37 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgD5cJd7Wa4
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2023, 03:18:17 PM »
LOL

Usually much simpler to ask which one isn’t a fed.  But that’s usually obvious because that’s the one facing charges.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2023, 03:21:43 PM »
White supremacists trying to cause a blackout. Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2023, 09:17:29 AM »
LOL

How many Feds have to infiltrate a group before you can consider it an actual government agency?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain