Author Topic: Why "deadname" when you can call him a muderer?  (Read 517 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Why "deadname" when you can call him a muderer?
« on: July 11, 2021, 04:56:35 PM »
https://news.yahoo.com/transphobic-abuse-hurled-caitlyn-jenner-095436808.html

So "deadnaming" is calling a trans person their name they left behind rather than their new chosen name.

I see far worse things to go after Jenner for than trans stuff though.  Vehicular manslaughter, for starters.  He slammed into a car in front of him, causing it to veer into oncoming traffic and the driver was killed. 

Courtroom video recreation of the crash (Jenner was driving the Escalade SUV with a trailer):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hA8D4k2_4

Shortly after this crash, Jenner went down the trans path.  Perhaps to deliberately take attention away from the vehicular manslaughter charges?

Either way, I don't see Jenner as a reputable candidate for California Governor.  He's a negligent driver and murderer at best, mentally unhinged and compromised manic at worst.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: Why "deadname" when you can call him a muderer?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 05:22:19 PM »
https://news.yahoo.com/transphobic-abuse-hurled-caitlyn-jenner-095436808.html

So "deadnaming" is calling a trans person their name they left behind rather than their new chosen name.

I see far worse things to go after Jenner for than trans stuff though.  Vehicular manslaughter, for starters.  He slammed into a car in front of him, causing it to veer into oncoming traffic and the driver was killed. 

Courtroom video recreation of the crash (Jenner was driving the Escalade SUV with a trailer):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hA8D4k2_4

Shortly after this crash, Jenner went down the trans path.  Perhaps to deliberately take attention away from the vehicular manslaughter charges?

Either way, I don't see Jenner as a reputable candidate for California Governor.  He's a negligent driver and murderer at best, mentally unhinged and compromised manic at worst.

So, perfect for CA.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 05:33:13 PM »

Perfect fit
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 07:20:23 PM »

It's pretty much established that he/she/it was already fairly well along the trans path at the time of the accident, but he/she/it hadn't come out yet as trans.

Murderer? Probably not. Vehicular manslaughter, absolutely. He caused an accident that resulted in someone's dying. I don't think he intended to kill anyone, so I don't see murder as being an any way appropriate.

Governor? Nope.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 09:09:30 PM »
Not to mention he dresses like a woman and insists on being called Caitlyn.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife