Author Topic: On That "Russian" Biden Laptop  (Read 521 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
On That "Russian" Biden Laptop
« on: July 27, 2021, 08:04:58 AM »
Hunter Biden's laptop, purportedly full of Russian disinformation, seems to have some interesting stuff on it that will be hard to prove as "disinformation". Including Joe Biden's various private email accounts.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/07/26/ny-post-vice-president-joe-biden-used-a-variety-of-private-email-addresses-sometimes-with-government-correspondence/

Googling "pci.gov":

This site can’t be reachedpci.gov’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.
DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: On That "Russian" Biden Laptop
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 10:05:32 AM »
I expect nothing will be done about this.  No one, not the least of all Joe Biden, will be held accountable.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: On That "Russian" Biden Laptop
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 12:03:15 PM »
I expect nothing will be done about this.  No one, not the least of all Joe Biden, will be held accountable.

"I came here to post that."

Someone ought to just post a disk image file online, let us all download it and poke through it ourselves.  Crowdsource the investigation.  Hashtag"ThingsThatWillNeverHappen"
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.