Author Topic: 250 million dollar bail for Trump's Trump inaugural chair and friend  (Read 525 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
I have to admit I know very little, actually nothing, about this case but HOLY $$$$$$$$

Thomas Barrack, former Trump inaugural chair and good friend to the former president, posted a staggering $250 million bail in a deal to get released from custody in Los Angeles after his arrest earlier this week for allegedly “conducting a secretive, years-long effort to shape Trump’s foreign policy as a candidate and later, president, all to the benefit of the UAE“:
Thomas Barrack released after posting $250 million (!!!) bail
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/07/23/thomas-barrack-released-after-posting-250-million-bail/

Thomas J. Barrack Jr., the prominent Los Angeles investor and longtime ally of former President Trump, was released from jail Friday on a $250-million bond while he awaits trial on charges of covertly acting as an agent of the United Arab Emirates, obstructing justice and lying to the FBI about his work.
Barrack provided $5 million in cash, more than 21 million shares of the company he founded, now known as DigitalBridge, and his son, Thomas Barrack III, ex-wife Rachelle Barrack and Jonathan Grunzweig, a DigitalBridge executive, all signed over their personal residences. His lawyers also promised to relinquish Barrack’s U.S. and Lebanese passports.
Trump ally Thomas Barrack released on $250-million bail
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-07-23/l-a-investor-and-trump-ally-tom-barrack-to-be-released-on-250m-bail-package
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: 250 million dollar bail for Trump's Trump inaugural chair and friend
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 08:31:00 AM »
When it comes to anything related to Trump, the FBI, and the MSM, I believe nothing. I need a LOT more information before I decide if this is a real thing, setup, or what.

Also, it seems with the criteria used here, several Obama people, and possibly Obama and Biden themselves, should be going through this same thing regarding Iran, and possibly other deals.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: 250 million dollar bail for Trump's Trump inaugural chair and friend
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 09:02:04 AM »
When it comes to anything related to Trump, the FBI, and the MSM, I believe nothing. I need a LOT more information before I decide if this is a real thing, setup, or what.

Also, it seems with the criteria used here, several Obama people, and possibly Obama and Biden themselves, should be going through this same thing regarding Iran, and possibly other deals.

*cough* Hillary *cough*
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes