Author Topic: Insane flooding in China  (Read 531 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Insane flooding in China
« on: July 24, 2021, 04:30:06 PM »
Pretty much everything in the MSM is screaming Climate Change! You build in a flood plain and what do you expect?
Chinese media: All is well. Me: Yeah right.
Some of the subway scenes make NYC look tame.

China's Henan Province is Experiencing Floods after being hit by Record Heavy Rains / Shorts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FSz7OvzYhU

Zhengzhou Severe Flood: Secretly dam discharge, two dams collapsed, extreme rainfall and more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llogBNfo0Q0

Severe flooding in Central China kills at least 12, traps subway riders in waist-high water
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/central-china-hit-heavy-floods-leaving-subway-passengers-trapped-waist-n1274481

Death toll rises as passengers recount horror of China subway floods
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/china/zhengzhou-henan-china-flooding-update-intl-hnk/index.html
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 04:46:33 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Insane flooding in China
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 10:33:25 PM »
The pile of cars in the second one looked similar to I-10 in the middle of Houston when it flooded a few years back.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 11:28:07 PM »
Unfortunately, it isn't enough to help with their "over-population problem".  [ar15]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 04:56:58 PM »
The tunnel that was flooded is 4 kilometers long. 6 lanes. It apparently flooded in less than 15 minutes. What was the official number of deaths again? 25? Seems unlikely. 2500 just from that tunnel would not be inconceivable.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 07:32:30 PM »
See china is stealing all the west coasts rain. China is ahole.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 09:39:14 PM »
The tunnel that was flooded is 4 kilometers long. 6 lanes. It apparently flooded in less than 15 minutes. What was the official number of deaths again? 25? Seems unlikely. 2500 just from that tunnel would not be inconceivable.

They don't count because they died from "Liquid C0v!d".
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 08:47:23 AM »
Joe Biden will propose paying China reparations for US-caused climate change in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 09:42:58 AM »
They don't count because they died from "Liquid C0v!d".
Dihydrogen Monoxide
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 10:19:48 PM »
"They don't count because they died from "Liquid Cov!d".

Good one, HeroHog.  :rofl: