Author Topic: The idea of moving is not appealing, but getting less unappealing  (Read 1483 times)

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: The idea of moving is not appealing, but getting less unappealing
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2021, 03:58:03 PM »
Guy steals guns in Idaho, goes to WA. WA police won't/can't help due to new laws and "probable cause".

https://www.khq.com/news/idaho-deputies-unable-to-track-down-suspect-who-crossed-into-washington-citing-new-policing-laws/article_39aed4f0-ee53-11eb-a4a2-d31d6787235f.html

bob

Do crime then flee to Washington? Hmmm, interesting plan. They didn’t think this whole thing through did they?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2021, 05:03:02 PM »
The inmates are running the asylum in Washington.

Would it not be accurate to say that nearly the entire West (Left) Coast is being run by the inmates?  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2021, 08:33:25 PM »
You want vigilantes? This is how you get vigilantes.  With crap like this

I promise to be good

Accused gunman in Manslick Road double shooting released from jail
https://www.wave3.com/2021/07/28/accused-gunman-manslick-road-double-shooting-released-jail/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2021, 08:34:27 PM »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams