Author Topic: Bombshell report from NY Attorney General  (Read 2799 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Bombshell report from NY Attorney General
« on: August 03, 2021, 11:17:30 AM »
Basically, Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, engaged in retribution against at least one person, and created a hostile, fear-based environment.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/ny-gov-andrew-cuomo-sexual-harassment-report.html

Let's see how quickly this goes away.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Bombshell report from NY Attorney General
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 11:35:22 AM »
Depends on how many news outlets actually cover the story.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 12:36:35 PM »
Only a bombshell to some people.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 01:28:28 PM »
Haven't we known this for months?
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 01:33:35 PM »
Right now it's basically a huge banner headline on CNN.com, same with https://www.foxnews.com/

It's prominent on the top line at MSNBC.com.

Something of a miracle, I think, that CNN and MSNBC are covering it so prominently.

I wonder how much fuel this is going to give to the NY legislature's impeachment committee.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 01:35:26 PM »
Yeah, we've known about the allegations for months.

But now it's codified by the state attorney general, who is also a Democrat.

Given how many Democrats in the legislature turned on him when these allegations started coming out I think it's going to get even tougher for him to pull a Northam.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2021, 02:14:25 PM »
Right now it's basically a huge banner headline on CNN.com, same with https://www.foxnews.com/

It's prominent on the top line at MSNBC.com.

Something of a miracle, I think, that CNN and MSNBC are covering it so prominently.

I wonder how much fuel this is going to give to the NY legislature's impeachment committee.

I wonder what cuomo did to piss off the liberal elite . . . .
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2021, 02:35:44 PM »
He's been at war with a pretty big chunk of his party for some months now. A lot of it stemmed from Cuomo's willful under reporting of the number of people he murdered with his COVID nursing home policies, which went into a multi-pronged dispute with Ron Kim.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/ny-assembly-democrats-stand-behind-ron-kim-in-gov-cuomo-feud/

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2021, 02:45:19 PM »
Someone please hack NY AGs personal emails. Chance of this being coordinated like a destroyer laying smoke in front of a battleship to cover for the big guy is greater than zero.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2021, 04:07:27 PM »
Someone please hack NY AGs personal emails. Chance of this being coordinated like a destroyer laying smoke in front of a battleship to cover for the big guy is greater than zero.

Good thinking.  May be true, maybe not, but either way, good thinking  You related to that Patton guy?

I may be deluding myself, but I think I'm beginning to see some cracks in the clay feet of the Dem party.  Just kind of here and there, not enough to assemble into a theory.

It's as if enough of the Rationals are beginning to resent the excesses and abuses of the hyperliberal elements of the party.  They are perhaps ready to challenge the eisenfaust of the party core... whoever that is.

Nah.  I've been wrong before.

Terry, 230RN

ETA  Not being a gamer, I didn't realize that "eisenfaust" was a gamer term.  I just used it in its German sense of "iron fist," without reference to the game.  Perhaps geltenfaust would have been more apt.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 05:05:33 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2021, 04:50:37 PM »
It'll be gone in a week or two... Or they will announce that he's really a Republican, and a friend of Trump, and charge him with murder.
Blog under construction

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2021, 04:54:00 PM »
He's been at war with a pretty big chunk of his party for some months now. A lot of it stemmed from Cuomo's willful under reporting of the number of people he murdered with his COVID nursing home policies, which went into a multi-pronged dispute with Ron Kim.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/ny-assembly-democrats-stand-behind-ron-kim-in-gov-cuomo-feud/
I thought there were at least 5 Dem controlled states that deliberately put COVID patients in with elderly people.  Michigan was one other. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2021, 06:02:09 PM »
He must of worn out his usefulness to the Dem machine. Wonder what he has on Hillary?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2021, 06:17:19 PM »
He must of worn out his usefulness to the Dem machine. Wonder what he has on Hillary?

I reckon there's a little usefulness left. If the dems hang him, they'll be able to use him as a, "See - we go after people even if they're dems" example for a long while. He'll be brought up every time an R gets Kavanaughed.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2021, 06:20:11 PM »
I reckon there's a little usefulness left. If the dems hang him, they'll be able to use him as a, "See - we go after people even if they're dems" example for a long while. He'll be brought up every time an R gets Kavanaughed.

Ding Ding Ding

‘This is why you’re the brain worm queen’: Jen Rubin’s takeaway from Andrew Cuomo scandal is that Democrats are the virtuous ones (really)
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/08/03/this-is-why-youre-the-brain-worm-queen-jen-rubins-takeaway-from-andrew-cuomo-scandal-is-that-democrats-are-the-virtuous-ones-really/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2021, 06:41:42 PM »
It does clear the deck to attack Desantis as it is awkward to do so while defending the gov of the state Desantis got all his population from. The left is terrified of him. Trump without being Trump which is what I think is needed.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2021, 11:43:32 PM »
Isn't Cuomo doing nearly the same thing that we have all watched Biden do, even to underage females?  So why are they going after him and not Biden?

OH - that's right. "Double standards" again.  My bad - I forget.
  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2021, 08:20:49 AM »
Isn't Cuomo doing nearly the same thing that we have all watched Biden do, even to underage females?  So why are they going after him and not Biden?

OH - that's right. "Double standards" again.  My bad - I forget.
  :facepalm:

Joe will get thrown under the old folks home bus once he's no longer useful.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 08:49:17 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2021, 08:48:20 AM »
I thought there were at least 5 Dem controlled states that deliberately put COVID patients in with elderly people.  Michigan was one other. 

What have those states got to do with Cuomo's woes in New York?

Nothing.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2021, 08:51:28 AM »
HOLY CRAP!

This mornings top left story on MSNBC?

"HOW THE CUOMO BROTHERS BETRAYED AMERICA"

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/biden-calls-andrew-cuomo-resign-he-s-not-only-cuomo-n1275856

Jesus, when you've lost MSNBC, you're cooked. Absolutely cooked.

Yes, it's an opinion piece, but as I said, it's top left on MSNBC's web page this morning. HUGE visibility.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2021, 08:55:18 AM »
Might as well go ahead and get this started
Cuomo did not kill himself
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2021, 08:56:03 AM »
HOLY CRAP!

This mornings top left story on MSNBC?

I wish that article had comments. I would love to read how MSNBC's liberal viewers reacted to that.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2021, 09:01:18 AM »
I wish that article had comments. I would love to read how MSNBC's liberal viewers reacted to that.
I'm picturing someone looking down at their Cuomo/Fauci socks then back up and the screen with a single tear running down their cheek.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2021, 09:02:59 AM »

Most are rudder less sail boats and go in whatever direction the Dem machine and MSM winds blow them.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 11:56:44 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2021, 11:54:14 AM »
The Manhattan and Westchester County district attorneys have formally requested evidence from the state attorney general's investigation so they can open their own criminal probes.

Oops.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/04/cuomo-allegations-westchester-county-da-seeks-evidence-for-potential-criminal-probe.html