Author Topic: Paul Pelosi attacked in his home  (Read 6511 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in his home
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2022, 12:41:50 PM »
Miguel Almaguer did not kill himself.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2022, 12:46:33 PM »
Miguel Almaguer did not kill himself.

Of course he did
Right after shooting himself in the back of the head 10 times and then jumping off a 40 story building he hung himself.
What are you, one of those extreme far right wing MAGA conspiracy nuts?   
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2022, 05:35:59 PM »
What are you, one of those extreme far right wing MAGA conspiracy nuts?   

Uh . . . pretty much, yeah.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2022, 10:19:14 AM »
Crazy man's other targets:
Hunter Biden, California Gov. Gavin Newsom, and—bizarrely—actor Tom Hanks
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2023, 12:39:48 PM »
    Nancy Pelosi reportedly summons priests to exorcise home of evil spirits https://t.co/MfJpVaLQCq pic.twitter.com/DfMW7cUlzu

— New York Post (@nypost) January 21, 2023
https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2023/01/22/cleaner-of-the-house-nancy-pelosi-tried-to-have-an-exorcism-of-her-house-according-to-daughter/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2023, 02:22:13 PM »
Body cam footage released

Why is Paul P grinning ear to ear?

Police bodycam footage of Paul Pelosi hammer attack is FINALLY released and shows intruder launch vicious assault at San Francisco home that left the 82-year-old with a fractured skull
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11684647/Paul-Pelosi-bodycam-footage-Nancy-says-hard-watch-attack-husbands-life.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2023, 02:26:24 PM »
Police body camera just released. Pelosi was in his underwear, opened the door, possibly smiling, holding a drink with ice in the glass. The ice is visible on the ground towards the end of the video. The police were calm and treating this like a minor issue until the attack starts.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1619022216963977221

Paul tried to get the dispatcher to understand the situation but the dispatcher was pretty derped out or thought it was a minor domestic thing. Yikes.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 02:41:00 PM by DustinD »
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2023, 02:31:08 PM »
There's no doubt that Pelosi took a serious hit to the head and that the attacker needs to be punished. Bit that grin and the drink and stuff raises a lot of questions.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2023, 02:33:51 PM »
Think Paul hooked up with someone that night a bit crazier than usual
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2023, 09:42:20 PM »
I finally listened to the 911 call.  It does sort of sound like he is trying to call for help with the guy standing right next to him.  Still an odd situation. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2023, 07:16:35 AM »
I'm more concerned with why he chose to dump Google stock a month before a DOJ lawsuit than any weirdos he may or may not have invited into his house.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2023, 07:19:44 AM »
I'm more concerned with why he chose to dump Google stock a month before a DOJ lawsuit than any weirdos he may or may not have invited into his house.

There was a thread on the the Pelosi's insider trading somewhere in here.
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2023, 10:18:05 AM »
I was trying, poorly in hindsight,  to imply the timing of this video release/embarrassment was purposefully done to distract from their most recent bit of 7 figure insider trading.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2023, 07:40:54 AM »
And an update

His lawyers on Thursday argued that DePape - who has struggled with drugs and posts crazed COVID conspiracy theories, anti-Semitic rants, racist slurs and unhinged screeds about religion online - did not try and stop Nancy Pelosi from doing her job.

Defense attorney Jodi Linker said she won't dispute that her client attacked Paul Pelosi, an encounter caught on police body camera video.

Instead, she will argue that he believed 'with every ounce of his being' that he was taking action to stop government corruption and the abuse of children by politicians and actors.
DePape posted rants on a blog and an online forum about aliens, communists, religious minorities, and global elites.

He questioned the results of the 2020 election and echoed the baseless, right-wing QAnon conspiracy theory that claims the U.S. government is run by a cabal of devil-worshipping pedophiles. The websites were taken down shortly after his arrest.

Enter the unicorns

San Francisco Police Acting Lt. O'Connor, who helped process the crime scene, testified she collected a sleeping bag and two backpacks from the Pelosis' patio that DePape allegedly brought with him.

Items in the backpacks included a sledgehammer, zip ties, gloves, duct tape, cash, a Canadian passport, a Canadian birth certificate, men's clothes, a video game console, and two inflatable, multicolor unicorn costumes.

:O

David DePape, man accused of attacking Nancy Pelosi's husband with a hammer, was 'caught up in conspiracies' about the wealthy elite, but had 'no intention of harming' the 82-year-old, defense says
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12733445/david-depape-nancy-pelosi-paul-pelosi-hammer-attack-trial.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2023, 02:18:06 PM »
I need to remember to add multicolor unicorn costume to my truck bag.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2023, 02:35:40 PM »
I need to remember to add multicolor unicorn costume to my truck bag.

San Francisco grey man.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2023, 06:46:31 PM »
Found guilty.
Big surprise there

Paul Pelosi attacker David DePape is found GUILTY for bludgeoning House Speaker's husband over the head with a hammer during break-in and now faces up to 50 years in prison
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12754691/paul-pelosi-attacker-david-depape.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2023, 11:00:52 PM »
Found guilty.
Big surprise there

Boy, that white privilege stuff - it's like it's not even real!  :O
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife