Author Topic: One less teacher in Utah  (Read 889 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: One less teacher in Utah
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 09:47:34 PM »
Call me cynical if you wish but I predict the teacher's union will throw a fit and she'll be back on the job within a week or two.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 09:52:30 PM »
She's kinda full of herself. If she's smarter than her parents, her parents have the IQ of an Amoeba.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 08:46:23 AM »
I'm mildly relieved that I haven't seen any school bureaucrats on TV condemning or threatening whoever shot the video - in many other cases of teachers behaving badly posted to the internet, administrators have been more outraged at the whistle blower than they were at the rotten teacher.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 06:42:00 PM »
op cit.:

"The Lehi High School teacher threatened to open a 'can of whoop ass' on students and 'make their lives a living hell' if they did not fall in line with her beliefs. She also threatened to make fun of them if they expressed views they disagreed with."

Control, control, control.

This is typical of the down-deep internal burning desire of Leftists to control, control, control.  Do it my way because you're wrong, wrong, wrong.  You idiot.

Well, honey, thank you for exposing this aspect of the Leftist agenda.

Leftism is all about control.  By force.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 06:56:36 PM by 230RN »

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2021, 09:50:03 PM »
She is too stupid to realize she is likely pushing more students away from her viewpoint.  I am sure this wasn't the first time she did it.  Just finally got caught on video.  Sad part is there are others who are smart enough not to get caught like that or are better at persuasion. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2021, 07:27:54 AM »
The rights enemies are primarily fake, gay and female.

They are routing the right because the right is too "nice" and "tolerant".

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2021, 09:35:13 AM »
Got another one

California teacher boasts not having American flag, tells students to pledge allegiance to gay pride flag
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-teacher-pledge-of-allegiance-pride-flag
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2021, 10:12:58 AM »
Got another one

California teacher boasts not having American flag, tells students to pledge allegiance to gay pride flag
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-teacher-pledge-of-allegiance-pride-flag

She whispers, regarding the American flag, "It made me uncomfortable". There are 194 other countries in the world where you could be more comfortable, toots.

Freaking weak-minded people.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2021, 03:06:14 PM »

Here are a few of the more pungent quotes from Myart-Cruz:

“There is no such thing as learning loss. Our kids didn’t lose anything. It’s OK that our babies may not have learned all their times tables. They learned resilience. They learned survival. They learned critical-thinking skills. They know the difference between a riot and a protest. They know the words insurrection and coup.”

“It is not radical to ask for ethnic studies. It is not radical to ask for childcare. It’s not radical to ask for police-free schools so that students don’t feel criminalized. That is not radical; that’s just fact.”

“Education is political. People don’t want to say that, but it is.”

“Reopening schools without…a broader improvement of schools will be unsafe and will only deepen…racial and class inequalities.”

“You can recall the Governor. You can recall the school board. But how are you going to recall me?”

‘*Googles* how to homeschool’: Teacher’s union pres says it’s ok if kids can’t do math as long as they know a riot from a protest
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/08/30/googles-how-to-homeschool-teachers-union-pres-says-its-ok-if-kids-cant-do-math-as-long-as-they-know-a-riot-from-a-protest/

:facepalm:
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2021, 03:23:14 PM »
From  Above^^^

Here are a few of the more pungent quotes from Myart-Cruz:

“There is no such thing as learning loss. Our kids didn’t lose anything. It’s OK that our babies may not have learned all their times tables. They learned resilience. They learned survival. They learned critical-thinking skills. They know the difference between a riot and a protest. They know the words insurrection and coup.”

*citation needed

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2021, 03:28:03 PM »
Follow the links

Exclusive: Cecily Myart-Cruz’s Hostile Takeover of L.A.’s Public Schools
https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/cecily-myart-cruz-teachers-union/
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2021, 03:41:14 PM »
I believed you.

I was implying Ms. Myart-Cruz needs to provide citations to back up her claim that kids learned critical thinking skills and how to tell a protest from a riot.

trying to make an education joke.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2021, 05:31:09 PM »
It's easy.

A protest is when several hundred antifa thugs torch buildings and assault anyone the don't recognize as one of their own.

A riot is when two conservatives wave an American flag in public.

Next question ... ("I've been instructed to call on ...")
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design