Author Topic: If you're REALLY woke ...  (Read 752 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
If you're REALLY woke ...
« on: September 04, 2021, 04:05:30 PM »
... you should just kill yourself.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/professor-white-people-should-commit-suicide-as-an-ethical-act/

This is from a professor of psychoanalysis. Strikes me as someone who himself needs a whole lot of psychoanalysis.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: If you're REALLY woke ...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 04:06:20 PM »
Well he should lead the way then.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 04:16:07 PM »
Yeah, I've noticed that none of the White mouthpieces who loudly proclaim that Whites have no redeeming social value seem inclined to either give all their assets to charity or remove themselves from the gene pool to erase the stain their existence casts on the planet.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

griz

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 07:54:45 PM »
“White supremacy could only be ended once whites are dead,” continued Delport, who also is white. “We should be prepared to die silently, without having children, so that white supremacy could come to an end at last.”

As noted, he didn't decide to save the rest of the world by killing himself, nor was he silent.  Maybe he thought it through since he added this:

white folks could symbolically kill themselves or undergo metaphorical “castration.”

I actually feel sorry for this troubled individual.  He hates himself so much but can only talk about what he should do to fix the problem.  Sad man.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2021, 09:45:32 PM »
^^^ I had a vasectomy 20 years ago. Does that count as a metaphorical castration?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

griz

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2021, 09:26:43 AM »
^^^  It may seem counterintuitive, but contradictions don't seem to bother the woke.  So somehow I'm sure that a vasectomy would be a symptom of your privilege.

Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2021, 09:29:54 AM »
WOMEN CAN HAVE VASECTOMIES!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2021, 09:35:47 AM »
Well he should lead the way then.
That was my first thought . . . but of course, he won't.

Just like terrorist LEADERS who praise suicide bombers never seem to strap on explosive vests themselves. Funny how that goes, isn't it?

Still, if this nut case manages to get even a few wokesters to off themselves (without doing in anyone else in the process) I see a net benefit to society.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2021, 09:39:51 AM »
I agree, if you think white people are a cancer and you are white, kill yourself
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2021, 11:28:09 PM »
Yeah, I've noticed that none of the White mouthpieces who loudly proclaim that Whites have no redeeming social value seem inclined to either give all their assets to charity or remove themselves from the gene pool to erase the stain their existence casts on the planet.

Of course not !!  It's the old line about "rules for thee but not for me" !!  [barf]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”