Author Topic: TX SB8 abortion bill  (Read 2934 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: TX SB8 abortion bill
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2021, 06:42:42 PM »
I mean, it shouldn't matter what side of the issue you are on (at least on APS - out in the wild with the sheep is another matter) this is just whackadoodle:

Salon
@Salon
·
13h
When human life begins is a question of politics — not biology

Party of science, yo!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2021, 07:21:45 PM »
For leftists is was never about truth, the "science", what works or what is right. On any issue.

It has always been about removing moral restraints and accumulating money/power.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2021, 07:44:08 PM »
Feminists In Texas Frantically Research What People Do With Babies Other Than Killing Them
https://babylonbee.com/news/feminists-frantically-looking-up-what-you-can-do-with-babies-other-than-kill-them

Some have discovered adoption as an option, but many see this simply as “allowing the baby to destroy some other woman’s life.” That just leaves what seems like a complicated series of instructions to care for and feed the baby.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2021, 06:08:40 PM »
In case you weren't convinced they have lost their minds this should do it.
Note: This is NOT from the Babylon Bee

Pro-abort Texas journo is furious that police are ‘criminalizing pregnancy’ by searching for the mother of an infant found dead in a shallow grave
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/08/pro-abort-texas-journo-is-furious-that-police-are-criminalizing-pregnancy-by-searching-for-the-mother-of-an-infant-found-dead-in-a-shallow-grave/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2021, 06:45:33 PM »
In case you weren't convinced they have lost their minds this should do it.
Note: This is NOT from the Babylon Bee

Pro-abort Texas journo is furious that police are ‘criminalizing pregnancy’ by searching for the mother of an infant found dead in a shallow grave
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/08/pro-abort-texas-journo-is-furious-that-police-are-criminalizing-pregnancy-by-searching-for-the-mother-of-an-infant-found-dead-in-a-shallow-grave/

You are an archaic fellow. It's not a person unless it is a day old week old month old can walk we say it is.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2021, 05:24:46 PM »
https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/21/portland-quietly-walks-back-boycott-of-texas-over-pro-life-law/

The city of Portland quietly abandoned its pledge to ban goods and services from Texas in protest of the Lone Star State’s new pro-life law, which prohibits abortions once an unborn baby’s heartbeat is detected, because it could be “punitive to Texans who, are in fact, the most affected.”

Despite the national attention the city’s original resolution received, the City Council walked back its proposed ban last week and instead voted to allocate $200,000 to “programs and services related to reproductive healthcare.” It is unclear which organizations will receive these funds.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife