Author Topic: last season of WALKING DEAD... so far thumbs down  (Read 369 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
last season of WALKING DEAD... so far thumbs down
« on: September 06, 2021, 12:55:10 AM »
  the only reason I am watching it is for nostalgia, it was great following the first couple of seasons.
 so much of the past few seasons, everything is filmed in the dark, cant see anything on screen.
I liked the first season of FEAR THE WALKING DEAD but after this season of TWD  I'm done, I'm never getting invested in a TV show again.
 I'm sticking to youtube and if I get better situated will get amz/prime

so far on youtube i am really enjoying Ferfal/the modern survivalist - he does a thing every sunday with matt bracken ( you read his books years ago )
i watch content on silver/gold ( even tho i can't afford it ) a lot of other stuff too. cable tv really stinks, if it wasn't included in the rent i wouldn't have it
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: last season of WALKING DEAD... so far thumbs down
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 08:09:47 AM »
I gave up on TWD years ago. It was so freaking repetitive. And then they killed Glen AND Abraham in one show. *expletive deleted*ck you, aholes, I'm done.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.