Armed Polite Society

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

R.I.P. Scout26

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: WH pulls ATF Chief nominee  (Read 535 times)

Ben

• Administrator
Re: WH pulls ATF Chief nominee
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2021, 10:08:44 AM »

For that matter it's not confined to the right.  Leftists will flat burn .gov buildings down with agents in them.

This needs to be repeated. For the left, it goes all the way back to at least the weather underground, and goes beyond just attacking feds.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2021, 10:59:52 PM »

I feel like people keep forgetting that one of the outcomes of Waco and Ruby Ridge was Oklahoma City.  The 90's was a very different culture, but if anything I think crazy folks going hunting for feds if they feel attacked is more likely now.

I recall reading that Timothy McVeigh said before his execution that he wished he had killed the man who shot Vicky Weaver instead of blowing up the federal building.

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2021, 12:35:50 PM »

Political appointee - I'd bet Giffords.

Giffords would be a perfect fit

“The insurrectionists who attacked the US Capitol are the same ones pushing an extremist guns-everywhere agenda,” the tweet states. “For the safety and future of our country, lawmakers need to protect public safety and democracy from extremism and violence.”
Gabby Giffords: America’s Gun Owners Are Insurrectionists and a Threat to Democracy
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gabby-giffords-americas-gun-owners-are-insurrectionists-and-a-threat-to-democracy/
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”
~George Carlin

brimic

• friends
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2021, 10:45:02 AM »

Good. Chipman is a huge pile of excrement.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama
Pages: 1 [2]