Author Topic: Meanwhile at the border  (Read 7168 times)

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: Meanwhile at the border
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2021, 09:19:10 PM »
As i said earlier, Russia. I have no proof but it is what I heard from a longtime gov worker.

I would suspect local NGO's, meddling billionaires, the DNC, or the CCP long before I would suspect Russia. 

That honestly sounds like more "russia, russia, russia!"

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2021, 11:44:51 PM »
Good job Texas.

I have still not heard any reasonable explanation as to how these crowds seem to be predominately Haitian. Who is sending them, and how are they getting into and through Mexico?
I figure someone in the US Govt already knows who is funding them as well as the previous big groups.  If they don't, they are not looking. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2021, 11:46:16 PM »
~13,000 under the bridge and they're flying the Haitians, or at least some of them, back to Haiti

Migrants in Texas: US flies Haitian migrants back home from border
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58620147
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2021, 12:38:19 AM »
Maybe we could swap- take a bunch of useless woke twits from campuses around the country and send them to Haiti , and keep the Haitians and train them up for something. It would do both groups a world of good.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2021, 07:43:38 AM »
And in other immigration news, it looks like the Senate Parliamentarian is the Trumpiest Trumper who ever McTrumped and is a horrible person who only wants to murder children and eat puppies...

Or, I suspect, that's the spin that will be ramped up soon...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-parliamentarian-dem-amnesty-push-reconciliation-bill
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2021, 03:38:22 PM »
Doocy: are people crossing border asked for tests or proof of vaccination cards?

Psaki: “they’re not planning on staying here a lengthy period of time.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1440015276234448903

Doocy was asking her why visitors flying into the country need a vax card and the illegals don't. So the illegals are just coming in for a short vacation too? Not intending to stay? Then why do legal visitors need to show proof? And the fact she talks down to him like he's just too stupid to understand her as she talks in circles.

These people are a hot mess.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2021, 04:13:52 PM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1440015276234448903

Doocy was asking her why visitors flying into the country need a vax card and the illegals don't. So the illegals are just coming in for a short vacation too? Not intending to stay? Then why do legal visitors need to show proof? And the fact she talks down to him like he's just too stupid to understand her as she talks in circles.

These people are a hot mess.

That condescending bitch needs to choke.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2021, 04:45:03 PM »
The white man is whipping the black man again!

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/09/20/jen-psaki-says-that-footage-of-border-patrol-agents-rounding-up-haitians-with-whips-is-horrible-to-watch-but-needs-more-context/

These *expletive deleted*ing people who all live in NYC and can't identify reins. Like the Border Patrol, especially under Biden, is issuing whips for crowd control. These reporters are morons. And of course dimwit Psaki is buying right into it and sympathizing with the journalists and their false report.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2021, 05:01:09 PM »
~13,000 under the bridge and they're flying the Haitians, or at least some of them, back to Haiti

Migrants in Texas: US flies Haitian migrants back home from border
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58620147

Why is the theme from Rawhide playing in my head?

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2021, 05:04:19 PM »

Why is the theme from Rawhide playing in my head?

The original version, or the Blues Brothers' cover? =)
"It's good, though..."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2021, 05:14:12 PM »
They even have food in take out containers with them. Have the roach coaches set up on the Mexican side to sell food before sending the invaders across the river?

bob

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2021, 05:15:59 PM »
The original version, or the Blues Brothers' cover? =)

Country and Western
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2021, 05:17:03 PM »
Country and Western

Ah, both kinds.   :rofl:
"It's good, though..."

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2021, 12:51:00 AM »
That condescending bitch needs to choke.

I have more respect for Baghdad Bob.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2021, 07:04:14 AM »
The white man is whipping the black man again!

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/09/20/jen-psaki-says-that-footage-of-border-patrol-agents-rounding-up-haitians-with-whips-is-horrible-to-watch-but-needs-more-context/

These *expletive deleted*ing people who all live in NYC and can't identify reins. Like the Border Patrol, especially under Biden, is issuing whips for crowd control. These reporters are morons. And of course dimwit Psaki is buying right into it and sympathizing with the journalists and their false report.

Dress the cops in monkey suits and we could play it as the next installment of Planet of the Apes.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2021, 07:08:18 AM »
Here's the winning response...

"Jessie Smollet being chased down by MAGA supporters with nooses"

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2021, 07:58:53 AM »

Dress the cops in monkey suits and we could play it as the next installment of Planet of the Apes.

It would be awesome if some Border Patrol cop, a day away from retirement, rented a Planet of the Apes suit and did that.  :rofl:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2021, 08:59:56 AM »
I almost thought this was a joke of some kind:

The Biden administration said on Monday it will double the refugee admissions cap to 125,000 in fiscal year 2022 from the current cap of 62,500.

Fiscal Year 2022 begins on Oct. 1. The State Department announced that it has sent a report to the House and Senate Judiciary Committees that recommends the refugee cap increase “to address needs generated by humanitarian crises around the globe.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-admin-to-double-annual-refugee-cap-to-125000_4007436.html

125,000 per year? We're getting that many every month already, illegally.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2021, 01:26:33 PM »

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2021, 01:42:38 PM »
"The Biden administration said on Monday it will double the refugee admissions cap to 125,000 in fiscal year 2022 from the current cap of 62,500."

So, that still only covers a quarter of those people being whipped under the bridge...

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2021, 03:37:09 PM »
Oh, look! The "border czar" suddenly has an interest in coming out of hiding and taking action on the border. At least the fake whips part.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/21/border-czarina-kamala-harris-wants-a-thorough-investigation-into-what-is-going-on-at-the-border/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2021, 04:08:24 PM »
Oh, look! The "border czar" suddenly has an interest in coming out of hiding and taking action on the border. At least the fake whips part.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/21/border-czarina-kamala-harris-wants-a-thorough-investigation-into-what-is-going-on-at-the-border/

Well she is the expert on whips.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2021, 05:29:35 PM »
I almost thought this was a joke of some kind:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-admin-to-double-annual-refugee-cap-to-125000_4007436.html

125,000 per year? We're getting that many every month already, illegally.

Seem to recall Rome having a somewhat similar problem
- Calvin and Hobbes

Big Hairy Bee

• friend
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2021, 06:12:40 PM »
Vice President Harris on Tuesday condemned the treatment of Haitian migrants at the southern border after images circulated appearing to show border patrol agents on horseback grabbing individuals seeking to enter the U.S.

“What I saw depicted, those individuals on horseback treating human beings the way they were was horrible,” Harris told reporters after an event to promote the White House’s economic agenda.

“I fully support what is happening right now, which is a thorough investigation into what is going on there. But human beings should never be treated that way, and I’m deeply troubled about it,” she said.

I think it was Greg Gutfeld on The Five wondered if that public accusation by "your boss" creates a hostile work environment and could those agents file suit.

That'd be beautiful

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2021, 11:54:01 PM »
Border Patrol Loses Horse Privileges, Must Now Bang Two Empty Halves Of Coconuts Together
https://babylonbee.com/news/orders-border-patrol-to-stop-riding-horses-just-bang-two-empty-halves-of-coconuts-together

Fortunately for Border Patrol, most migrants are deciding to return to their home countries after hearing horror stories of vaccine ID restrictions unfairly targeting minority families in cities like New York City.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge