Author Topic: Meanwhile at the border  (Read 7159 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: Meanwhile at the border
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2021, 07:57:22 AM »
. . . 125,000 per year? We're getting that many every month already, illegally.
Closer to twice that many per month . . . that we "officially" know of.

The numbers are based on counts of illegals, and it's a cinch there are multitudes of uncounted illegals getting in.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2021, 08:04:14 AM »
Closer to twice that many per month . . . that we "officially" know of.

The numbers are based on counts of illegals, and it's a cinch there are multitudes of uncounted illegals getting in.

Yeah, I have no doubt that I was conservative in that number. I read elsewhere that the numbers streaming over the border since around 21JAN are already approaching the entire population of my state. If you figure in gotaways, it has probably exceeded that by now.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2021, 08:10:37 AM »
Looks like even the AP is calling out the admin on the lie of, "they are being expulled".

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/09/22/ap-haitian-migrants-being-released-in-the-u-s-on-a-very-very-large-scale/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2021, 11:51:30 AM »
Ha, an interesting story in the Epoch Times got me to thinking that what R's in congress should do is say, "We encourage immigration across the Southern border as long as it is carbon neutral."  :laugh:

Besides the quote below, the article has some interesting "follow the money" stuff on why these enviro NGOs and organizations are all fine with pollution via unchecked immigration.

In speeches and executive orders, President Joseph Biden has made the reduction of carbon emissions a central focus, drawing strong support from the Sierra Club and other high-profile environmentalist organizations.

Yet as the flow of illegal immigrants ratchets up and congressional Democrats push for mass amnesty for millions of illegal aliens through reconciliation, those groups have mostly remained silent about the environmental impact of open borders.

This was not always the case: as recently as the 1989, the Sierra Club advocated controlled immigration levels in order to limit U.S. carbon dioxide emissions.

In a report that year, it wrote that “immigration to the United States should be no greater than that which will permit achievement of population stabilization in the United States,” adding that “Sierra Club statements on immigration will always make the connection between immigration, population increase in the U.S., and the environmental consequences thereof.”

By 2013, the group had moved in a pro-immigration direction, advocating that the millions of illegal aliens in the United States have a “timely pathway to citizenship”; in contrast to the 1989 report, the statement announcing the Sierra Club’s position made no reference to population increase.

Some have connected the organization’s decades-long shift in policy to megadonor David Gelbaum, who in 1994 or 1995 told the Sierra Club’s president, Carl Pope, “that if they ever came out anti-immigration, they would never get a dollar from me.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/illegal-immigrants-emit-more-carbon-in-us-than-in-their-home-countries_4008734.html

Pb

• friend
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2021, 02:33:39 PM »
Most of the Republicans in congress want massive illegal immigration to the USA, just like the Democrats.  That is what the rich people that own them want.

If they didn't want it, they would have funded the border wall.

The Republicans don't appear to care that immigration is destroying destroy conservativism in the USA.  Probably because they clearly aren't conservatives.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2021, 04:03:32 PM »
Most of the Republicans in congress want massive illegal immigration to the USA, just like the Democrats.  That is what the rich people that own them want.

If they didn't want it, they would have funded the border wall.

The Republicans don't appear to care that immigration is destroying destroy conservativism in the USA.  Probably because they clearly aren't conservatives.

It's not necessarily that the Uniparty is the enemy of the American people.

It's just becoming clearer that we're their livestock as far as they're concerned.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2021, 05:18:56 PM »
Correction:

The Republicans don't appear to care that immigration is destroying destroy conservativism in the USA.  Probably because they clearly aren't conservatives Americans -- they're globalists.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2021, 05:22:46 PM »
And it doesn't take all of them.  Just enough to push/pull the majority in the right direction and make sure the right people get into leadership positions. 

In that recent Tim Pool video with Alex Jones, Alex said he like Rand Paul, but doesn't think he does enough. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2021, 06:32:51 PM »
Well, this "whips" thing is fast becoming curated fact. I also saw that charlatan Al Sharpton is heading for the border to look into the ongoing whippings. This is fast becoming one of the best (or worst) examples of the gov, MSM, and big tech partnership turning lies into facts. Biden and Psaki continue to make statements completely throwing BPS under the bus.

"BPS agents with whips" is going to be the story now. There is no going back to correct it. There is no way to correct it. This is how dangerous this unholy trinity has become. I don't think we have the means to overcome their information manipulation anymore without resorting to violence.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/09/22/rep-maxine-waters-on-those-whippings-what-we-witnessed-was-worse-than-what-we-witnessed-in-slavery/

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2021, 07:47:21 PM »
And it gets worse

Jen Psaki confirms that those border agents on horseback have been placed on leave pending an investigation
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/09/22/jen-psaki-confirms-that-those-border-agents-on-horseback-have-been-placed-on-leave-pending-an-investigation/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2021, 07:51:08 PM »
Border Patrol Agents Accused Of Patrolling Border 
https://babylonbee.com/news/border-patrol-agents-accused-of-patrolling-border

"How have we allowed our border to be patrolled unchecked for so long?" said AOC on her TikTok channel after viewing harrowing footage of agents on horseback doing their job. "Also, who cut off the horns of those unicorns and put saddles on them? It's so inhumane! This is actual, literal fascism, people. Just like Hitler and slavery."

The Border Patrol has apologized, saying the offending agents will be placed on unpaid leave immediately pending investigation. The rest of the officers will be tasked with handing out voter registrations and government food assistance cards to incoming Democrat voters.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2021, 08:06:54 PM »
Biden wants to send the Haitians to Gitmo:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/biden-admin-seeks-contractor-run-migrant-detention-facility-gitmo-guards-n1279886

If given the option (off to Gitmo or back to Haiti), which would most of them choose?
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2021, 08:17:16 PM »
Biden wants to send the Haitians to Gitmo:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/biden-admin-seeks-contractor-run-migrant-detention-facility-gitmo-guards-n1279886

If given the option (off to Gitmo or back to Haiti), which would most of them choose?

They tried that in 1991. They took all of the Haitian boat people there.I had a friend that was there with his active duty wife. They evacuated all of the dependents for some reason when they started putting all of the boat people there. It didn't work then it won't work now.

bob

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2021, 07:31:05 AM »
I thought the Great Jesusbama closed Gitmo as part of his saintliness?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2021, 08:39:55 AM »
I thought the Great Jesusbama closed Gitmo as part of his saintliness?

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2021, 09:01:35 AM »
Well, this "whips" thing is fast becoming curated fact. I also saw that charlatan Al Sharpton is heading for the border to look into the ongoing whippings. This is fast becoming one of the best (or worst) examples of the gov, MSM, and big tech partnership turning lies into facts. Biden and Psaki continue to make statements completely throwing BPS under the bus.

"BPS agents with whips" is going to be the story now. There is no going back to correct it. There is no way to correct it. This is how dangerous this unholy trinity has become. I don't think we have the means to overcome their information manipulation anymore without resorting to violence.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/09/22/rep-maxine-waters-on-those-whippings-what-we-witnessed-was-worse-than-what-we-witnessed-in-slavery/

Hands up, don't whip!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2021, 09:29:03 AM »
Biden's special envoy to Haiti just resigned in protest over the administration's cruel and inhumane treatment of Haitian refugees at the border.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/politics/daniel-foote-haiti/index.html

I'm confused... I thought only conservatives could be cruel and inhumane?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2021, 09:38:16 AM »
Biden's special envoy to Haiti just resigned in protest over the administration's cruel and inhumane treatment of Haitian refugees at the border.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/politics/daniel-foote-haiti/index.html

I'm confused... I thought only conservatives could be cruel and inhumane?

He just figured out a way to get out of Haiti. Would you want to be assigned to Haiti?
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2021, 09:42:15 AM »
He just figured out a way to get out of Haiti. Would you want to be assigned to Haiti?
Only if the alternative was Somalia. Or the Congo. Maybe Rwanda.

Aw, heck if Haiti is a s-hole country (and it is!) . . . there are a lot of places that aspire to rise up to s-hole status.

Being assigned to any of these places as an ambassador, envoy, or whatever is a mighty strong incentive to get out of government service.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2021, 11:39:46 AM »

Uhm... he wasn't assigned.

He was appointed by Uncle Joe, and he accepted.

An appointment from Uncle Joe Biden can be refused. He's not Uncle Joe Stalin, after all.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2021, 01:56:59 PM »
GOPPouncer
@Mellecon
·
11h
Probably the scariest thing about the whip story is they gave the public pictures and video in which no one was whipped, and yet despite that evidence -the media told them that they whipped someone and they convinced themselves not to believe their own eyes.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2021, 07:01:38 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2021, 10:22:58 PM »
Is there anyone left that believes anything that is being told by the government?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MucDfZgeyA
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2021, 10:47:05 PM »
Is there anyone left that believes anything that is being told by the government?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MucDfZgeyA

Classic. Psaki isn't even listening to the question, she's looking through her book of talking points to find something that might sound like some sort of an answer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design