Author Topic: Meanwhile at the border  (Read 7156 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Meanwhile at the border
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2021, 04:55:26 PM »
This is worse than disgusting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-agents-biden-backs-claims-whipping-promises-agents-pay

Every single Border Patrol Agent should call in sick for a week over this bullshit.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2021, 05:06:25 PM »
This is worse than disgusting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-agents-biden-backs-claims-whipping-promises-agents-pay

Every single Border Patrol Agent should call in sick for a week over this bullshit.

Yeah, that is infuriating. To top it off, the SJW reporter who started the whole whip lie is now saying, "Why is everyone talking about a whip? This has nothing to do with whips. Whips are a distraction"

Some people just need a good ass kicking.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2021, 05:13:50 PM »
Oh, well, I guess there is also this:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/24/nail-meet-narrative-coffin-photog-who-took-pics-of-mounted-border-patrol-agents-in-del-rio-says-hes-never-seen-them-whip-anyone/

The guy who was there and actually took the photos says he never saw anyone whip anyone else. I'm sure he will be censored by the MSM and big tech as a white supremacist domestic terrorist liar though.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2021, 05:22:44 PM »
Never let a fake crisis go to waste.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2021, 06:25:03 PM »
So Mayorkas says that as many as 30,000 people were at the bridge. I think you can safely double that given this administration. He said 2000 have been deported. There's no one at the bridge now. Where did 28,000 (or 58,000) people go? No one in DC is answering that question.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2021, 12:57:35 PM »
I guess this is inevitable. 

Report: Border Patrol Agents Furious With Biden’s Promise To Make Them ‘Pay’: ‘He Just Started A War’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-border-patrol-agents-furious-with-bidens-promise-to-make-them-pay-he-just-started-a-war?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=non_member

“Would you go to work and do your best knowing that if you do your boss is going to ‘make you pay?’” one agent said. “I’m dumbfounded and don’t know what to say.”

“Is the president threatening to throw us in prison?” he asked.

Another agent said, “I see the administration wants to fry our agents. He just started a war with Border Patrol.”
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2021, 03:45:39 PM »

That is what Biden wants.

The Democratic Party doesn't want the Border Patrol to do their jobs... that would slow down the tide of future voters for their party.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2021, 08:42:32 PM »

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2021, 08:45:06 PM »
“There are a lot of Republicans out there giving speeches about how outraged they are about the situation at the border; not many who are putting forward solutions or steps that we could take,” Psaki claimed. “So, we’re a little tired of the speeches. We’d like to partner on solutions and working together to address this problem that has not been partisan in the past.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/psaki-were-a-little-tired-of-republicans-criticizing-us-for-bidens-border-crisis?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_campaign=daily_shapiro&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=news

In other words, they have no answers, no plan aside from letting them all in, and are now upset that no one likes their performance.   =)

Pb

• friend
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2021, 09:40:19 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/psaki-were-a-little-tired-of-republicans-criticizing-us-for-bidens-border-crisis?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_campaign=daily_shapiro&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=news

In other words, they have no answers, no plan aside from letting them all in, and are now upset that no one likes their performance.   =)

Trump had a comprehensive plan.  The answer would have been to build the wall, require e-verify for employment, cut off welfare for families of illegals, and immediately deport all illegals that come in contact with the LEOs.  But the Republicans party refused to do any of that when they had Congress... Trump build sections of the wall despite the GOP, not because of them.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2021, 10:47:33 PM »
Trump had a comprehensive plan.  The answer would have been to build the wall, require e-verify for employment, cut off welfare for families of illegals, and immediately deport all illegals that come in contact with the LEOs.  But the Republicans party refused to do any of that when they had Congress... Trump build sections of the wall despite the GOP, not because of them.
Agreed.  He got little real support for that from the party leaders. 

And the sad part of this issue.  One of many that has a somewhat simple solution, but no one wants to actually do it.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2021, 07:31:36 AM »
Oh, well, I guess there is also this:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/24/nail-meet-narrative-coffin-photog-who-took-pics-of-mounted-border-patrol-agents-in-del-rio-says-hes-never-seen-them-whip-anyone/

The guy who was there and actually took the photos says he never saw anyone whip anyone else. I'm sure he will be censored by the MSM and big tech as a white supremacist domestic terrorist liar though.

What the hell does he know about anything? You can't trust him, he's just a Trumpie! Don't trust his eyes, trust YOUR eyes by seeing what we tell you to see! And they be enraged!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2021, 11:11:32 AM »
Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas admitted Sunday that the vast majority of Haitian migrants who crossed the southern U.S. border in recent weeks have already been released into the United States, and it is possible that more will follow them.

So far, approximately 12,400 of the people are having their cases heard by immigration judges, while another 5,000 are being processed by the Department of Homeland Security. Currently,, only 3,000 are in detention.

But they promise to be good

Mayorkas said that those who are released have conditions placed on them, "are monitored by us," and authorities "ensure their appearance in court as the law requires."

About that

Host Chris Wallace noted that according to the Department of Justice 44% of those who are released miss court appearances. When asked whether many of the thousands who have just been released will just stay in the U.S., Mayorkas insisted that the system will work.

"The system will work"
~50% of the time  ;/

Mayorkas says as many as 12K out of 17K migrants have been released into U.S., and ‘it could be higher’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mayorkas-says-as-many-as-12k-out-of-17k-migrants-have-been-released-into-u-s-and-it-could-be-higher-as-dhs
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2021, 01:00:30 PM »
Didn't federal courts rule they had to reinstate the policy that these people had to wait in Mexico?  I guess I should know that doesn't matter to Dems.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2021, 04:41:00 PM »
In a move that surprised no one at all, Twitter suppressed a 2017 video about mounted Border Patrol, made by American journalists; while failing to suppress photos of, and anti-American lies about, Border Patrol "whipping" illegal aliens.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/28/to-hide-bidens-border-crisis-twitter-censored-my-2017-video-journalism-on-horses/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2021, 06:33:36 PM »
Didn't federal courts rule they had to reinstate the policy that these people had to wait in Mexico?  I guess I should know that doesn't matter to Dems.

Sure they made their ruling, now let them enforce it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2022, 07:57:13 PM »
You got to be *expletive deleted*ing kidding me!!!!!
After everything that has come out they're still pushing ahead with this bull *expletive deleted*it

BREAKING: Per federal source, DHS is preparing to discipline multiple horseback Border Patrol agents who were accused of “whipping” Haitian migrants in Del Rio last summer. I’m told DHS will imminently allege “administrative violations”, agents will be able to respond @FoxNews

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) June 14, 2022

Report: DHS preparing to discipline mounted Border Patrol agents accused of whipping Haitian migrants
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/06/14/report-dhs-preparing-to-discipline-mounted-border-patrol-agents-accused-of-whipping-haitian-migrants/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2022, 08:04:23 PM »
2024 where are you?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2022, 08:15:55 PM »
You got to be *expletive deleted*ing kidding me!!!!!
After everything that has come out they're still pushing ahead with this bull *expletive deleted*it

Report: DHS preparing to discipline mounted Border Patrol agents accused of whipping Haitian migrants
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/06/14/report-dhs-preparing-to-discipline-mounted-border-patrol-agents-accused-of-whipping-haitian-migrants/

Wait a minute - I thought it was recently published that they were not to face charges or discipline, but that they were just banned from field work?!?

These guys need to sue DHS.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2022, 06:23:42 PM »
Meanwhile

What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is going on here?

A large group of illegal aliens storms into the U.S. and violently attacks BP agents while waving flags of other countries, calling it a "protest".

Nearly 24 hours later not one peep about it from the MSM. Why? It doesn't fit the narrative they want to feed the American people.

— Border Patrol Union – NBPC (@BPUnion) November 1, 2022

Video https://twitter.com/notBilly/status/1587231129538437120

Border Patrol agents fire projectiles at a group of Venezuelan migrants
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/11/01/border-patrol-agents-fire-projectiles-at-a-group-of-venezuelan-migrants/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2022, 06:35:26 PM »
Meanwhile

What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is going on here?

Nothing to see here ... the border is secure ... the Vice President said so.

(Border Patrol using paintball markers?)
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2022, 07:38:45 PM »
Probably spicy balls.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2022, 07:45:19 PM »
Just noticed this in the comments

Dano
@trader365
·
23h
Replying to
@trader365
 and
@notBilly
Majority of the border agents have no weapons drawn and are walking quite casually. 

They might as well be in their underwear, carrying hammers😳🤡
https://twitter.com/notBilly/status/1587231129538437120
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2022, 11:10:35 PM »
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2022, 12:22:01 AM »
Nothing to see here ... the border is secure ... the Vice President said so.

Paint balls hurt! Turn up the gas a bit and they REALLY hurt. Put Capsaicin in the paint ball and the fun REALLY begins!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!