Author Topic: Rittenhouse trial  (Read 53020 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Rittenhouse trial
« Reply #225 on: November 11, 2021, 01:22:23 PM »
Binger just stepped in it again.  The judge just yelled at him again but this time with the jury in the room, then sent them out.

What was the issue this time?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #226 on: November 11, 2021, 01:24:26 PM »
When you get your news from only certain sources:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/11/11/another-red-pilled-progressive-admits-her-progressive-bubble-made-rittenhouse-case-seem-like-a-very-different-case/

And I will add, from a personal viewpoint, that I too, did not get well-rounded information on this case, even though I try to look at various news sources. It actually wasn't until yesterday that I learned the full extent of Rosenbaum's disgusting crimes, and only because Twitchy linked to his full arrest record. I don't want to be crass, but:

Rosenbaum sucked a little kid's dick. Rosenbaum made a little kid suck his dick. Rosenbaum stuck his dick in a little kid's anus. Rosenbaum is lucky he was shot and killed. Rosenbaum deserved to be slowly tortured to death. People like Anna Novarro are calling for sympathy for Rosenbaum because the "white supremacist shot him". Those people could do with a bullet in the head as well. What disgusting excuses for human beings.

Many heroes of the left are, or were in this case and others, career criminals and often just flat out disgusting human beings in general.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #227 on: November 11, 2021, 01:26:35 PM »
What was the issue this time?

Trying to establish defense witness as biased based on his job. Conservative alt media. Insinuating bias because same witness lawyered up before sharing video.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #228 on: November 11, 2021, 01:40:17 PM »
CBS News reporting unbiasedly (Note this is a screengrab. They deleted the post and changed the new one to "killed"):

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #229 on: November 11, 2021, 02:07:49 PM »
I've been following the discussions of this case both here and on The Firing Line. I am dismayed and disappointed that over on TFL there are a few people who still seem to think that Rittenhouse is a murderer and that he deserves to be convicted on all charges.

A new one (not a new member, but new to the discussion) just showed up today.

It's sad. Even sadder is the remarkable level of ignorance about self defense laws those people demonstrate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #230 on: November 11, 2021, 02:28:02 PM »
When you get your news from only certain sources:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/11/11/another-red-pilled-progressive-admits-her-progressive-bubble-made-rittenhouse-case-seem-like-a-very-different-case/

And I will add, from a personal viewpoint, that I too, did not get well-rounded information on this case, even though I try to look at various news sources. It actually wasn't until yesterday that I learned the full extent of Rosenbaum's disgusting crimes, and only because Twitchy linked to his full arrest record. I don't want to be crass, but:

Rosenbaum sucked a little kid's dick. Rosenbaum made a little kid suck his dick. Rosenbaum stuck his dick in a little kid's anus. Rosenbaum is lucky he was shot and killed. Rosenbaum deserved to be slowly tortured to death. People like Anna Novarro are calling for sympathy for Rosenbaum because the "white supremacist shot him". Those people could do with a bullet in the head as well. What disgusting excuses for human beings.
I didn't look at those details, but people like Steven Crowder played a bunch of the video from the shooting so the basic facts of the case were fairly clear.  I didn't go out of my way to research things, but the media I do watch covered quite a bit of it. 

I guess anything that pops some of the progressive bubbles these people are trapped in, so much the better.  At least they might be open to alternative ideas more after this.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #231 on: November 11, 2021, 02:29:01 PM »
Binger just got slapped down again. He didn't like the answer a witness gave, so he helpfully "reminded" the witnes that he is testifying under oath. The judge stepped in and told Binger that such statements may be perceived by the jury as implying that the witness is lying, and therefore such statements are not allowed.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #232 on: November 11, 2021, 02:34:17 PM »
Binger is really bad at his job:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1458860906381815816
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #233 on: November 11, 2021, 02:47:00 PM »
The greatest president ever talked about two Americas. That doesn’t begin to cover it, more like two different corners of the multiverse. The coverage on the “other” side doesn’t leave me much hope that we can be like Rodney King and all get along.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #234 on: November 11, 2021, 02:56:51 PM »
Even sadder is the remarkable level of ignorance about self defense laws those people demonstrate.

To be fair though, self-defense laws can be quite state-specific and what seems unusual or ignorant to you in your state may be spot on in the poster's state.  For example, here in Washington, I would most likely get a self-defense jury instruction for someone pointing a Glock at me. Someone trying to strike me with a skateboard, probably not depending on the circumstances.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #235 on: November 11, 2021, 03:04:07 PM »

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #236 on: November 11, 2021, 03:28:08 PM »
The greatest president ever talked about two Americas. That doesn’t begin to cover it, more like two different corners of the multiverse. The coverage on the “other” side doesn’t leave me much hope that we can be like Rodney King and all get along.
Some of them don't seem to be interested in getting along at all.  At least, that is the rhetoric they use.  I think some of that is the anonymity of the internet and living in a silo of ideas where alternative viewpoints are not allowed.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #237 on: November 11, 2021, 04:06:41 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #238 on: November 11, 2021, 04:08:28 PM »
Judge trying to understand the basics of interpolation methods: "Uncharged pickles?"
I think it was intentional, but hilarious.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #239 on: November 11, 2021, 04:53:11 PM »
Judge trying to understand the basics of interpolation methods: "Uncharged pickles?"
I think it was intentional, but hilarious.

I think a bit more context might be helpful here ...

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #240 on: November 11, 2021, 04:59:18 PM »
I think a bit more context might be helpful here ...
It is probably even better without context, but okay.
The prosecution was trying to admit stills from a blurry drone video to prove that Rittenhouse pointed his gun at some rioters shortly before being attacked by the pedo.  They used a process called interpolation to try to clarify that video.  There are various interpolation algorithms that try to average the color of nearby pixels in order to add additional pixels.  Defense is arguing this might produce an inaccurate perception of what is happening when the picture is enlarged to that point.  The judge was asking about those new pixels and jokingly referred to them as uncharged pickles.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #242 on: November 12, 2021, 06:22:07 AM »
I've been following the discussions of this case both here and on The Firing Line. I am dismayed and disappointed that over on TFL there are a few people who still seem to think that Rittenhouse is a murderer and that he deserves to be convicted on all charges.

A new one (not a new member, but new to the discussion) just showed up today.

It's sad. Even sadder is the remarkable level of ignorance about self defense laws those people demonstrate.

You should ask them why are they so salty about a pedo and a wife beater taking unexpected dirt naps
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #243 on: November 12, 2021, 08:26:05 AM »
The media really wants to see riots.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #244 on: November 12, 2021, 08:35:46 AM »
The media really wants to see riots.

Absolutely.

Here's Grosskreutz giving a different tale than he did on the witness stand, with NBC helping him along:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1458781171282845698

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/11/11/good-morning-america-tweets-clip-of-interview-with-sole-survivor-shot-by-kyle-rittenhouse-that-ignores-trial-testimony/

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/11/11/straight-up-propaganda-dana-loesch-others-have-thoughts-about-nbc-news-update-on-wounded-paramedic-shot-by-kyle-rittenhouse/

I know some of you don't like the Twitchy links with the conservative bias, but frankly, they are one of the few sources highlighting the MSM bias and actually linking to facts in this case.

Because of the MSM, we have people believing Rittenhouse went on a shooting spree against black people, or shot totally innocent bystanders, or ran after people instead of running from them, and Grosskreutz is considered a hero.

Plus the Hollywood celebrity input, that sadly affects way to many sheep:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kyle-rittenhouse-mocked-hollywood-tearful-trial

Yes, there will riots, and antifa will be in the news again (as peacefully protesting heroes).

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #245 on: November 12, 2021, 10:40:02 AM »
Loving the memes

Mr. Rittenhouse, 15 pieces of flair is the bare minimum.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 11:00:14 AM by DustinD »
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #246 on: November 12, 2021, 11:43:13 AM »
They’re currently arguing over lesser included offenses for the reckless homicide charge. 

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #247 on: November 12, 2021, 12:24:51 PM »
Looking pretty good on the illegal possession of the rifle by a minor charge.  Judge said he is inclined to force the jury to search the evidence presented to determine if the prosecution proved that the rifle was a short barreled rifle (defense already got a detective to say that it wasn't at one point) before convicting on that count.  The prosecution definitely didn't present evidence to show that.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #248 on: November 12, 2021, 12:48:16 PM »
The judge seems to lose focus at times today. Kind of undecided and wish washy sometimes, other times he seems pretty solid on jury instructions.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #249 on: November 12, 2021, 01:15:45 PM »
The judge seems to lose focus at times today. Kind of undecided and wish washy sometimes, other times he seems pretty solid on jury instructions.

I can't help but think that the attacks in the MSM and the late night shows might be affecting him. He might be starting to second guess himself on everything he says, worried about how it might be twisted and affect the trial.

While I have watched portions of the trial with interest, I kinda wish it weren't televised, given the MSM and big tech.