Author Topic: Rittenhouse trial  (Read 52997 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Rittenhouse trial
« Reply #250 on: November 12, 2021, 01:32:51 PM »
Dr. Jack Brown
@DrGJackBrown
Rittenhouse displays a sexual hand gesture of masturbation when describing loading his AR-15. This is a profound nonverbal tell/body language Freudian Slip indicative of Sexual Sadism.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/12/purported-body-language-expert-cant-help-but-notice-kyle-rittenhouses-freudian-slip-indicative-of-sexual-sadism-pic/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #252 on: November 12, 2021, 01:58:41 PM »
According to:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bodylanguageexpert/

and

https://www.bodylanguageeq.com/about-us

Dr. Jack Brown is indeed a physician.  Albeit he is an opthalmologist specializing in retinal disorders.  I might ask his opinion on diabetic retinopathy, maybe not so much on body language.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #254 on: November 12, 2021, 02:04:56 PM »
I think this is projection.

Nah... he's a doctor... or something... but the left loves him, so we have to believe him.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #255 on: November 12, 2021, 02:33:37 PM »
Does anyone know the relevant statutory language on sexual sadism in Wisconsin? What sexual sadism crimes did he commit again?

#sexpositiveusedtobeathing
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #256 on: November 12, 2021, 02:37:22 PM »
What sexual sadism crimes did he commit again?

Enemy of the left
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #257 on: November 12, 2021, 02:59:33 PM »
Enemy of the left

hang 'im

Funny how sexual adventurism is part of your sacred journey of self-discovery - until the Left wants to use it against you.

Just like how the Left discovered an abhorrence to vulgarity, when Trump was doing it. And so on.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 03:16:24 PM by Perd Hapley »

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #258 on: November 12, 2021, 03:06:21 PM »
People commenting on this trial have mentioned the Jussie Smollett incident so many times that it is trending on twitter. And because of shadow banning, #FreeKyle isn't trending, but Jussie Smollett is.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 05:05:45 PM by DustinD »
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #260 on: November 12, 2021, 03:17:54 PM »
People commenting on this trial have mentioned the Jussie Smollett incident so many times that is is trending on twitter. And because of shadow banning #FreeKyle isn't trending, but Jussie Smollett is.

Please translate for the ignorant amongst us.

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #261 on: November 12, 2021, 05:03:46 PM »
Twitter keeps track of which #HashTags are being used, they display which ones are the most popular, but also sometimes give favor for or against certain hashtags.

So many people are comparing the lies by the media to the Jussie Smollett hoax that #JussieSmollett is now getting another 15 mins in the sun. In an unbiased world the more popular #FreeKyle would have that spot as Smollett is secondary to Kyle in mentions.

https://babylonbee.com/news/liberals-accuse-rittenhouse-of-trying-to-avoid-punishment-through-legal-loophole-known-as-trial
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #262 on: November 12, 2021, 05:17:38 PM »
You know a curious thing has occurred to me. I have to be in Chicago Thursday to Sunday. Downtown on Michigan avenue, staying at the Marriott.
What if... The rittenhouse trial ends in not guilty and the Arbery trial ends however? Downtown Chicago could be on fire again amid a serious shortage of police officers and sensible politicians.
I cannot take my GUNZ because Amtrak. I can probably take my fire extinguisher though.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #263 on: November 12, 2021, 05:20:04 PM »
You know a curious thing has occurred to me. I have to be in Chicago Thursday to Sunday. Downtown on Michigan avenue, staying at the Marriott.
What if... The rittenhouse trial ends in not guilty and the Arbery trial ends however? Downtown Chicago could be on fire again amid a serious shortage of police officers and sensible politicians.
I cannot take my GUNZ because Amtrak. I can probably take my fire extinguisher though.

Find a way, any way, to stay home.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #264 on: November 12, 2021, 05:21:19 PM »
I can probably take my fire extinguisher though.

A fire extinguisher should do the trick. After all, it can take out an armed Capitol Police officer.  ;/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #265 on: November 12, 2021, 05:22:04 PM »
Good day, week perhaps, to take a vacation and stay home.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #266 on: November 12, 2021, 05:27:10 PM »
The way I see it what the final verdict will pretty much depend on whether or not the jury can shrug off any real or imagined threats now.
Although the final verdict may not matter to those just looking for an excuse to riot and loot.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 06:18:39 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #267 on: November 12, 2021, 05:39:48 PM »

If you're on a line that offers checked baggage, you can check a firearm in your baggage.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #268 on: November 12, 2021, 06:20:46 PM »
The way I see it what the final verdict will be pretty much depends on whether or not the jury can shrug off any real or imagined threats now.
Although the final verdict may not matter to those just looking for an excuse to riot and loot.

Had the same thoughts.  It's known that Antifa and/or BLM has been shooting video of the jurors as they entered and exited the courthouse.  If the jurors themselves were made aware of this, they've got to be very concerned.  They are not sequestered.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #269 on: November 12, 2021, 06:22:36 PM »
If you're on a line that offers checked baggage, you can check a firearm in your baggage.

Are you sure you can check a firearm to Chicago?  (or NYC, etc)
"It's good, though..."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #270 on: November 12, 2021, 06:25:41 PM »
Are you sure you can check a firearm to Chicago?  (or NYC, etc)

Supposedly you can if you're just passing through.  I don't believe you can have it with you if you are staying in NYC.  Don't know about Chicago.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #271 on: November 12, 2021, 11:13:47 PM »
I think you're pretty safe in that part of Chicago.  And the weather forecast isn't favorable for looting and burning, or at least not looting.  Don't forget your cane for your bad ankle maybe?
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

griz

• friend
« Reply #272 on: November 13, 2021, 07:15:23 AM »
^^^^

Much like the beach forecasts around here, I'm imagining a riot forecast there:  "Don't forget your sunscreen if you're out early, and wear a hat if you're going to (mostly peacefully) loot all night, it's going to be chilly"
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #273 on: November 13, 2021, 07:19:06 AM »
It's nice and warm next to the fire.
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #274 on: November 13, 2021, 07:27:32 AM »
Did the judge ever formally rule on the mistrial request?

I can't find anything that specifically states that he did.