Author Topic: Rittenhouse trial  (Read 53074 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Rittenhouse trial
« Reply #325 on: November 15, 2021, 03:12:01 PM »
Did they ask her which one was the convicted pedophile?

Yes, and she said she didn't care, leave him alone.

Stupidity and ignorance like that is why we are going to see riots again when anything other than "guilty" comes through.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2021, 03:14:18 PM »
And the bad guy was armed.
Bicep boy had a pistol.  He got hit over the head with a skateboard.  I heard someone say the one guy grabbing his AR-15 can be considered as him being armed. 

I guess it is just more stuff added to the mountain of misinformation around this whole event.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2021, 03:21:08 PM »

I guess it is just more stuff added to the mountain of misinformation around this whole event.

I'm kinda surprised that pedo, et al haven't been photoshopped into black people at this point, with CNN et al referring to them as POC.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2021, 03:25:08 PM »
 :facepalm:

Good God! Prosecutor takes the AR (an admitted exhibit), says his assistant has “ checked it to be sure it isn’t loaded.” Then, without himself opening the action to confirm unloaded, raises it and points it in the direction of the jury!

Inexcusable.

— pipermcq (@pipermcq) November 15, 2021
    Look at this goofball with his finger on the trigger pointed at a courtroom full of people. pic.twitter.com/th5eARTaPT

— Shane B. Murphy (@shanermurph) November 15, 2021
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/15/omg-apparently-rittenhouse-trial-ada-thomas-binger-attended-the-alec-baldwin-school-of-firearm-safety-and-usage-photos/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #329 on: November 15, 2021, 03:27:27 PM »
The prosecutor is really insufferable.

WLJ

• friends
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #331 on: November 15, 2021, 03:32:55 PM »
    Good God! Prosecutor takes the AR (an admitted exhibit), says his assistant has “ checked it to be sure it isn’t loaded.” Then, without himself opening the action to confirm unloaded, raises it and points it in the direction of the jury!

Inexcusable.

— pipermcq (@pipermcq) November 15, 2021

What the holy eff?! If I'd been on the jury I'd have walked straight out and refused to re-enter the courtroom until I had assurances the prosecutor was strictly forbidden from touching the weapons.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #332 on: November 15, 2021, 03:34:46 PM »
Eh ... Mark Richards was the wrong guy to do closing.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #333 on: November 15, 2021, 03:36:11 PM »
Someone needs to print a tee-shirt with "I survived the Rittenhouse trial"
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #334 on: November 15, 2021, 03:38:51 PM »
Did someone say RACE!?

Blue-checks already out in full force playing the ‘what if Kyle were black’ card trying to make a white guy shooting other white guys racist
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/11/15/blue-checks-already-out-in-full-force-playing-the-what-if-kyle-were-black-card-trying-to-make-a-white-guy-shooting-other-white-guys-racist/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 04:33:18 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #335 on: November 15, 2021, 04:31:15 PM »
Eh ... Mark Richards was the wrong guy to do closing.
From Mark Richards I have learned that Kyle's AR-14 cannot be fired left-handed.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #336 on: November 15, 2021, 04:37:29 PM »
From Mark Richards I have learned that Kyle's AR-14 cannot be fired left-handed.

Ugh.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #337 on: November 15, 2021, 04:39:16 PM »
Overall, some gun nut issues aside, Richards had been on fire with his closing.  Where the hell was this fire, passion and willingness to call out the persecution on their bovine scat for the previous 2 weeks!!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #338 on: November 15, 2021, 04:40:51 PM »
Overall, some gun nut issues aside, Richards had been on fire with his closing.  Where the hell was this fire, passion and willingness to call out the persecution on their bovine scat for the previous 2 weeks!!

Sometimes the last few minutes is what sticks in the jury's mind the most.
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #339 on: November 15, 2021, 04:42:22 PM »
You think so?  Seems disjointed, rushed, and inconsistent.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #340 on: November 15, 2021, 04:43:54 PM »
He did finally bring up the inconsistency of bicep boy carrying a loaded gun on a regular basis but saying he could not take a life.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #341 on: November 15, 2021, 04:45:32 PM »
I’m guessing she isn’t concerned at all about arson, assault, and looting that the “victims” were engaged in. Those violations of the law are A-OK in her book.

Apparently A-OK to the prosecutor as well

Binger says that the all Rosenbaum did the night of the shooting was tip over a porta-potty, light a dumpster on fire, swing a chain, tip over a trailer and set it on fire, and say the n-word pic.twitter.com/OgC4XvJulS

— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) November 15, 2021
‘Seemed like a swell chap’: Prosecutor lists some of the crimes Joesph Rosenbaum committed the night he was killed
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/11/15/seemed-like-a-swell-chap-prosecutor-lists-some-of-the-crimes-joesph-rosenbaum-committed-the-night-he-was-killed/
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #342 on: November 15, 2021, 04:45:53 PM »
Sometimes the last few minutes is what sticks in the jury's mind the most.

Yes, but it’s even more effective to not let them make the arguments in the first place.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #343 on: November 15, 2021, 05:11:47 PM »
Yes, and she said she didn't care, leave him alone.

Stupidity and ignorance like that is why we are going to see riots again when anything other than "guilty" comes through.

I suspect there will be riots regardless of the verdict.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #344 on: November 15, 2021, 05:22:52 PM »
Defense attorney is making a pretty strong closing argument.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #345 on: November 15, 2021, 05:48:49 PM »
I suspect there will be riots regardless of the verdict.
It would be amusing if BLM rioted over a white on white shooting.  I am sure some antifa types will be out and about.  I guess the price of lumber might spike up a bit.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #346 on: November 15, 2021, 06:20:51 PM »
What the holy eff?! If I'd been on the jury I'd have walked straight out and refused to re-enter the courtroom until I had assurances the prosecutor was strictly forbidden from touching the weapons.

Brad
They should have dove for cover, since they were disarmed and couldn't shoot back.
Judge should have cleared the courtroom and had prosecutor arrested for reckless endangerment, or maybe even aggravated assault.  The trial can continue without him, or declare the mistrial with prejudice.

I really think the prosecution has been trying to get a simple mistrial so they can get a do-over.  :mad:
"It's good, though..."

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #347 on: November 15, 2021, 06:28:49 PM »
I think I would have been taken off the jury for saying bailiff, disarm this *expletive deleted*ing idiot before I do.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #348 on: November 15, 2021, 06:31:23 PM »
I think I would have been taken off the jury for saying bailiff, disarm this *expletive deleted*ing idiot before I do.

I would not have been so eloquent, I woulda probably yelled "*expletive deleted*it!" and dove for cover.  If the judge took offense at that, I might have elaborated. (and that would have guaranteed a mistrial.)

Bailiff should have shot him, but I assume the bailiff doesn't have a gun.  and also probably didn't realize what was happening.
"It's good, though..."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #349 on: November 15, 2021, 06:34:14 PM »
Bicep boy had a pistol.  He got hit over the head with a skateboard.  I heard someone say the one guy grabbing his AR-15 can be considered as him being armed. 

I was referring to the Roadhouse reference. The idiot DA said "you don't bring a weapon to a fistfight!" And then showed a picture of a [fictional] fistfight that someone brought a weapon to.