Author Topic: Rittenhouse trial  (Read 53075 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Rittenhouse trial
« Reply #575 on: November 19, 2021, 04:00:28 PM »
    This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ. Justice cannot tolerate armed persons crossing state lines looking for trouble while people engage in First Amendment-protected protest. https://t.co/Uh95Uc1Ddo

— Rep. Nadler (@RepJerryNadler) November 19, 2021
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #576 on: November 19, 2021, 04:04:59 PM »
Kyle would do well to stay off the radar for a while, and to the best of his ability out of the news for the rest of his life.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #577 on: November 19, 2021, 04:06:56 PM »
Kyle would do well to stay off the radar for a while, and to the best of his ability out of the news for the rest of his life.

I don't he's going to be the problem in that
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #578 on: November 19, 2021, 04:11:19 PM »
Well I'll be. Must of gotten away from his handlers for a bit.
Color me shocked
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/rittenhouse-trial-jury
President Biden stands by jury ruling in Kyle Rittenhouse trial

President Biden said he stands by what the jury concluded in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, which declared Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges filed against him.

President Biden made the statement while responding to past comments by Joe Biden's then-presidential campaign which compared Rittenhouse to a White supremacist.

Nevermind

Biden issues another statement on Rittenhouse trial in which he says the not-guilty verdict left him "angry and concerned": pic.twitter.com/zrrmA6nE7V

— John McCormack (@McCormackJohn) November 19, 2021
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/19/well-there-goes-my-earlier-praise-we-shouldve-known-better-than-to-think-that-joe-biden-would-by-his-initial-statement-on-kyle-rittenhouse/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #579 on: November 19, 2021, 04:12:06 PM »
He will be back in the news when he starts filing lawsuits against the main scream media liars.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #580 on: November 19, 2021, 04:22:43 PM »
Let’s Sue Brandon.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #581 on: November 19, 2021, 04:24:46 PM »
:O Still on drugs from the colonoscopy ?

Props where props are due if he said that. The question will be, will he stick to it, or will his handlers start giving him "but..." soundbytes in the next few days?

It does sound like it might be something he said himself, before his "they won't let me" crew got to him.

Edit: Oops, missed WLJ's post above where he already backtracked.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #582 on: November 19, 2021, 04:26:49 PM »
Props where props are due if he said that. The question will be, will he stick to it, or will his handlers start giving him "but..." soundbytes in the next few days?

It does sound like it might be something he said himself, before his "they won't let me" crew got to him.

Check out reply 578. He put it in reverse
- Calvin and Hobbes

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #583 on: November 19, 2021, 04:33:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1461788592527839241  Crazy reaction by a lady, she ends up fine and comes back to thank the people who helped her later on.
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

Calumus

• friend
« Reply #584 on: November 19, 2021, 04:42:59 PM »
Lifting one to Kyle tonight.

CCCBD2D3-4F5E-4266-A60D-8E9FC4C921A7 by Shawn S, on Flickr

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #585 on: November 19, 2021, 04:58:00 PM »

I have never seen that!  I would buy it; my all-time favorite whiskey is Wild Turkey 101 Rye but it has not been available for years. (it's supposed to be back, but none of the liquor stores around here have it and they almost pretend they've never heard of it)
"It's good, though..."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #586 on: November 19, 2021, 05:01:53 PM »
I have never seen that!  I would buy it; my all-time favorite whiskey is Wild Turkey 101 Rye but it has not been available for years. (it's supposed to be back, but none of the liquor stores around here have it and they almost pretend they've never heard of it)

Advantage of living in Kentucky for that kind stuff , shows in stock locally. =D

And I just checked, Riddenhouse Rye in stock locally too.   =D =D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 09:41:16 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #587 on: November 19, 2021, 05:09:48 PM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1461788592527839241  Crazy reaction by a lady, she ends up fine and comes back to thank the people who helped her later on.

Of course she ends up fine. That's as fake a seizure as you can get. Even if it was a real one, best to just let it kill her. If you're that weak, Darwin doesn't want you around.

I've seen whacky protestors on the right, but they never approach the weird ass emo *expletive deleted*it like wailing at the sky that the lefties do. These microaggression addicts are to weak to live.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #588 on: November 19, 2021, 05:17:06 PM »

Good advice. Other than before he does, I'd kinda like to see him post a pic of himself wearing a Black Rifle Coffee Company tshirt.  =D

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/19/black-rifle-coffee-who-disavowed-rittenhouse-silent-after-not-guilty-verdict/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #589 on: November 19, 2021, 05:20:17 PM »
Good advice. Other than before he does, I'd kinda like to see him post a pic of himself wearing a Black Rifle Coffee Company tshirt.  =D

Okay I'm confused. Is BRCC on or off the naughty list? Didn't it turn out they were liberal or was that BS?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #590 on: November 19, 2021, 05:26:06 PM »
An oldie, but worth remembering:

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #591 on: November 19, 2021, 05:29:16 PM »
Live feed at the court house.
Got it up in a tab to see if anything blows up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HCQ6O3tYx8

Edit: Went dead
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 05:44:28 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #592 on: November 19, 2021, 05:30:57 PM »
Okay I'm confused. Is BRCC on or off the naughty list? Didn't it turn out they were liberal or was that BS?

I posted that because Kyle in their tshirt again would be an epic troll. They're off my list because the decided people like me were "proudboy-like" and they didn't want my business. I won't tell anyone else to buy or not buy their coffee. My decision is not to support someone who hates me.

Anyway, they just SPAC'd their company, so my guess is that Hafer and Best are getting ready to pull a golden parachute ripcord while the getting is good.

Fake but funny:

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #593 on: November 19, 2021, 05:40:41 PM »

Got dirty looks from the staff when I mentioned this brand at the local ABC store this afternoon.  They didn't have any, unfortunately.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Calumus

• friend
« Reply #594 on: November 19, 2021, 05:49:55 PM »
Jack Posobiac sent a bottle to The prosecutor’s office after the verdict. After I read that, I found a local place here that had it in stock. It gets pretty good reviews, and I’m pretty sure I convinced one other guy in the shop to buy a bottle. Looking forward to trying it tonight.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #595 on: November 19, 2021, 06:12:04 PM »
I am absolutely gob smacked. Very glad to see almost actual "justice" for a change. Actual justice would have happened if his acts would have been recognized as the self defense they were and he had not been charged in the first place.

According to the lieutenant governor of Wisconsin and the ACLU, this trial was a sham and a miscarriage of justice.

Translation: "We should have just lynched him."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #596 on: November 19, 2021, 06:14:25 PM »
Jack Posobiac sent a bottle to The prosecutor’s office after the verdict. After I read that, I found a local place here that had it in stock. It gets pretty good reviews, and I’m pretty sure I convinced one other guy in the shop to buy a bottle. Looking forward to trying it tonight.

As I saw from some meme be sure to drink it right. The Rittenhouse: A chaser followed by three shots.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #597 on: November 19, 2021, 06:16:10 PM »
Fake but funny:

Too bitter for my taste.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #598 on: November 19, 2021, 06:16:27 PM »

Wait, what? Did he actually say that?

What else could he say? Unlike the defense, the prosecution in a criminal case doesn't get to appeal when they lose.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #599 on: November 19, 2021, 06:24:42 PM »
Good advice. Other than before he does, I'd kinda like to see him post a pic of himself wearing burning a Black Rifle Coffee Company tshirt.  =D

FIFY