Author Topic: The Taliban is now riding in swan boats with rocket launchers (FOR REAL)  (Read 1348 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

TechMan

• Administrator
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: The Taliban is now riding in swan boats with rocket launchers (FOR REAL)
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 03:52:11 PM »
We left them a Navy also!  :mad:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 04:02:07 PM »
Coming soon to Disney.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 04:37:09 PM »
I'd heard they were pedalphiles.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 04:52:37 PM »
We left them a Navy also!  :mad:
They are probably air mobile also. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 08:00:49 AM »
I'm surprised they didn't chop the head off the swan boat with their lunatic interpretation of the koran's ban on graven images. I remember decades ago a story about the Taliban going through an art gallery and cutting out the heads of people and animals appearing in paintings - a canvas depicting a herd of sheep or cattle or some other livestock ended up with a bunch of holes in it.

These people are nuts.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

TechMan

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 09:30:32 AM »
I'm surprised they didn't chop the head off the swan boat with their lunatic interpretation of the koran's ban on graven images. I remember decades ago a story about the Taliban going through an art gallery and cutting out the heads of people and animals appearing in paintings - a canvas depicting a herd of sheep or cattle or some other livestock ended up with a bunch of holes in it.

These people are nuts.

The reason they didn't do it is this is the kinder, gentler Taliban.