Author Topic: The CDC and covid.  (Read 2365 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: The CDC and covid.
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2021, 06:57:02 AM »
Is anyone else tired of hearing people say, "stay safe" all the time? A pox on that. Safety is all well and good, but the obsession with safety of late is not safe at all. And not American.

My 'rona mask says "Safety Third."

Got it here: https://www.mikeroweworks.org/shop/#mike-rowe-face-mask
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2021, 09:03:39 AM »
No one is safe until everyone is safe.

Welcome to the matriarchy.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2021, 09:12:29 AM »
People want to congregate. And talk to each other.

Not all of us.
 =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2021, 06:17:02 PM »

I've wondered what reaction I would get if I wore a mask that said "I MIGHT HAVE COVID." I think some people would freak right out. But of course, the main justification for mask requirements is that we might all have Covid. So...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2021, 08:32:51 PM »
It's all a big show.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2021, 10:13:49 PM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2021, 01:39:20 AM »
I've wondered what reaction I would get if I wore a mask that said "I MIGHT HAVE COVID." I think some people would freak right out. But of course, the main justification for mask requirements is that we might all have Covid. So...

Or-  yellow mask, black bio-hazard symbol, with a "stay positive!" logo.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2021, 08:52:34 AM »
https://fakemaskusa2.com/the-double-incognito-fake-mask/
I thought about getting one of the croche masks just to have something compliant but useless that I could breathe comfortably in.  That might be a little better.  The bandanas I see people with are about the same.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge