Author Topic: Biden wants Servicemembers Dishonorably Discharged for refusing the Jab  (Read 1310 times)

PEfarmer

• friends
As if we weren't already doing our best to cut the heart out of the military, uncle Joe is now pissed that there is a provision in the defense auth. act prohibiting DDs for service members refusing to take the vax.  Does he not know (or care) about the severity of a DD, and what one has to do in normal times to earn one?  Not to mention the impact on becoming a prohibited person?  (of course, to them, that's a feature, not a bug)

"The White House said Tuesday it ‘strongly opposes’ a provision of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that prohibits the Pentagon from punishing or dishonorably discharging any service member who refuses a vaccine." 

https://hotair.com/headlines/2021/09/23/biden-says-troops-should-be-dishonorably-discharged-if-they-refuse-to-get-covid-vaccine-n417766

I already hated these bastards with the heat of 1000 suns.  I think I'm going to need more suns.

dogmush

• friend
Re: Biden wants Servicemembers Dishonorably Discharged for refusing the Jab
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 01:10:03 PM »
I'll take "Undue Command Influence" for $1000, Alex.

He may have just guaranteed that no one can get a dishonorable discharge for it.

PEfarmer

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 01:11:46 PM »
I'll take "Undue Command Influence" for $1000, Alex.

He may have just guaranteed that no one can get a dishonorable discharge for it.

True.  I hadn't considered the UCI implications.

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 01:15:33 PM »
This is the same Joe Biden who, as a candidate, said he wouldn’t trust the Trump vaccine?
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 01:24:27 PM »
This is the same Joe Biden who, as a candidate, said he wouldn’t trust the Trump vaccine?

No, that was the other Joe Biden. The one who wasn't President yet. Nothing candidates say during campaigns means anything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBIG99Q3EOA

[Of course, IMHO this Joe Biden still isn't the President, but that's a different topic.]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 01:55:38 PM »
As if we weren't already doing our best to cut the heart out of the military, uncle Joe is now pissed that there is a provision in the defense auth. act prohibiting DDs for service members refusing to take the vax.  Does he not know (or care) about the severity of a DD,

Probably not aware of much, right now.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 02:15:35 PM »
Biden is not only an old fool, he's a evil old fool.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 04:37:09 PM »
The idiots behind the idiot in charge give idiots a bad name.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 10:09:09 PM »
Yeah. Not surprising. We had 90 days from the date it was made mandatory to be get it or face an Article 92. I was set to put in the paperwork for a religious exemption but due to the restrictions it would place on me being able to travel to Japan to see my wife I've finally given in and I'm just waiting for them to get it.
Although it sounds like even that won't be accepted anymore. I know a guy on the way of getting out real soon who put in for the exemption and got it approved, but now he will still be forced to get it.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 11:08:16 PM »
*expletive deleted*ck Joe Biden.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2021, 08:34:00 AM »
I remember back in the day all the conniptions associated with the anthrax inoculation.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax_Vaccine_Immunization_Program  is how the military dealt with it then.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2021, 08:35:14 AM »
Biden's son was not given a DD for something arguably much worse.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 08:52:25 AM »
I remember back in the day all the conniptions associated with the anthrax inoculation.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax_Vaccine_Immunization_Program  is how the military dealt with it then.
You mean an army scientist heavily invested in the success of the anthrax vaccination program (which was showing questionable efficacy) conducting false flag anthrax attacks to boost acceptance of the vaccine?

Are you saying that there useful parallels here?

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 09:30:07 AM »
^^^I have had a decades-long interest in chem/bio warfare, due to my training as a chemist, and have read scores of books on it.  King County also sent me to a 2 week course on chem/bio warfare at Ft. McClellan as part of my hazmat work for the EMS system. 

Dr. Bruce Ivins was quite the piece of work, and I regret he never stood trial so we could get some better answers about the attacks.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2021, 10:07:26 AM »
I still get my vaccines even the new one but anthrax was quite fun. Same obfuscation if anyone questioned the safety of that shot(7 shots in my case). For several years if I got really tired it would feel way worse than normal, complete lethargy and my arm would be warm and a pattern of bumps would break out right at the injection site. First shot was hilarious, walked out of medical thinking it was no big deal. About 100 yards aft in the ship my arm just locked up and wouldn’t move. Hurt too. Worked with one guy who they said it wasn’t related but got the shot and next day went into a coma. Six months, woke up like nothing was wrong, completely able to go back to work. Generated a few concerns but the response was the same. Get it or get kicked out. Yes you will owe us that bonus we paid you, good luck with the VA too.

That’s the big reason I am ashamed I got this vaccine. If I had seen how jackbooted this was gonna be I would have had to refuse. No mandatory for free people.

Speaking of lying government and vaccines I am glad they forced smallpox on me. I do not care for the lies that it is gone except for carefully guarded government samples.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2021, 10:28:43 AM »
I do not care for the lies that it is gone except for carefully guarded government samples.

The Soviets, and now the Russians, have been lying for decades about the nature and extent of their bio warfare program.  Who knows what they have stored in freezers somewhere.  Perhaps the same thing can be said about us, though.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2021, 10:36:32 AM »
What currently happens when a recruit refuses the vaccinations at in processing?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2021, 11:10:14 AM »
What currently happens when a recruit refuses the vaccinations at in processing?

General discharge, Failure to complete Initial Entry Training.  DD214 is coded so they can't enlist again.

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2021, 10:04:11 AM »
Biden, being commander-in-chief, makes him as a member of the military no less eligible for a Dishonorable Discharge. He has already demonstrated gross incompetence costing unnecessary loss of life.

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood